Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:10 am

Lust? He snorted. yeah I've come a long way since school he laughed. If you haven't noticed I'm not that scrawny kid anymore! He smiled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.))

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:06 am

"You went from being a scrawny little thing to starting to get a little chunky." She said ignoring his comment bout lust. "You weren't the only one who did some major growing up." she said looking at him, "If I remember you kept telling me I was the president of the itty bitty titty committee." she said still resenting that a bit.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:15 am

Chunky? He gawked at her. Nevermind that comment. Oh yeah! Remind me again what the thing I said was???? He had forgotten most of his memories at Hogwarts. I forgot! I kinda kept my mind working really hard after I left! He chuckled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 am

"No." she said looking at him, "I don't repeat myself like I used to and I'm not going to do it for you."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:27 am

Your acting like I did before! he laughed. Once you hit 20 you'll be totally different! he waved his wand and grabbed another apple. I haven't had lunch yet. He smiled. Then he remember his jokes he pulled and all that stuff at hogwarts. Oh I remember! You were only 12! He laughed. That was my bad!.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:37 am

"Food is overrated." she said looking at him. It had been true. She never did eat much but she had went so far as to call him fat was alittle over the top for her.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 am

I agree that was a little overrated! He said. He laughed at the look on her face. I learned plenty after Hogwarts He jumped into the tree and turned an apple into a pear. I'm getting a little tired of fruit! Care to join me for lunch? I mean as friends! He chuckled

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:44 am

"Um...I guess." she said a little surprised at his offer. "So what sort of evil deeds did you accomplish after you left?" she inquired curiously. She had after all heard stories.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:49 am

Well.... I of course killed a few people. Abbey Dawsn Father, some students at the battle. My Aunt Bella! He said. He started walking towards the place were he was going to eat. I joined the Death Eaters, quite and joined the Order! Then a different organization wich I cannot tell you about. Worked at Hogwarts for a little bit and now have a job if I told you I'd have to erase your mind or kill you! He said. Wichever ones easier!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 am

"I'm sure after all you've done killing me would be nothing to you." she said as if death had no effect on her. But then again when you're the last surviving member of your family nothing like death really has an effect on you. You tend to welcome it willingly and what was killing a willing victim if extremely boring and a waste of time. "Wait...you...you killed Bellatrix?!" she asked trying hard not to laugh.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top