A friend's Surprise
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A friend's Surprise Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A friend's Surprise

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A friend's Surprise Empty A friend's Surprise

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:20 am

Sophia set in a booth at the Leaky Cauldrom drinking a Fire Whiskey deep in thought about things going on lately. Not many people knew she was alive and was shock or even fainted when they found out. Sophia couldn't believe she was in St. Mungo's for three weeks straight and the healers told her farther she wouldn't make it out alive. Well apparently she did or else she wouldn't be here would she? As she kept drinking her firewhiskey she ignored the glances she was getting from people for the must had read about her 'death' in the Daily Prophet perhaps. As she looked around she didn't see anyone she knew and it seem like her farther was off duty at the time so she had no one to talk to . Sighing to herself she was deep in thought once again and completely daze and in her own world.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

A friend's Surprise Empty Re: A friend's Surprise

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:26 am

Christy walked in to the leaky cauldron and ordered her usual firewhiskey. She took it to a table close to the back but stopped seeing someone she had thought died not but a few weeks ago. She felt horrible for freezing up and watching Soph nearly die. She ran over to her. "Soph!" she squieeled hugging her friend close to her, "I'm so sorry I just stood there and watched. I froze up! You really are alive aren't you? Please tell me you aren't a ghost."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 am

Sophia laughed and hugged Christy back. When she said she watched her and she froze up she looked at her with her eyes widen for it must had been a horrible sight to see. "It's ok, Ne'Os thought he killed me but he didn't he killed with with a rather muggle dagger not with the ones that are used to kill vampires."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed for she couldn't help herself when she ssked if it was really her or was she a ghost. "It's really me Christy, daddy didn't believe I was alive either he was in shock!"said Sophia softly and smiling. 'I'm back but I lost my memory and I'm slowly but surely getting it back little by little!"said Sophia softly
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:37 am

Christy didn't loosen up on the hug. "Don't ever scare me like that again Sophia!" she said looking like she was about to cry. "I was scared I was never going to see you again and that you'd never be able to be in my wedding." she trailed off finally pulling away. She was finally starting to shed some tears. The first since Matt had yelled at her for freezing up that night and not doing anything.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:43 am

Sophia saw that she looked like she was about to cry and hugged her. "I'm sorry Christy, I didn't mean to scare you I honestly didn't I promise you!'said Sophia softly. As she felt her shead tears she hugged her more. "Christy it's ok, I'm here now and this isn't a dream I'm really here and alive althoug it might be hard to believe."said Sophia softly. "I would never go down without a fight Christy, you know me!'said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:49 am

"I'm so glad." she said looking at her. "Think you're up to being my maid of honor?" she asked curiously looking at her hoping she would say yes. She knew Abbey would be in the wedding but she wanted Soph to be her maid of honor. "Well I do have more news than that." she said wondering if Soph would want to hear what she had found out when she had been home.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:00 am

"So am I Christy, I couldn't bear being dead and making you and daddy and everyone go through so much pain1'said Sophia softly. When Christy asked if she wanted to be her maid of honor she smiled brightly and her eyes sparkled blue with happiness. "Oh my gosh Christy, I would love to!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. When she said she had more new then that Sophia looked at Christy with interest. "Well what's the other more news?"Sophia asked her happily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:03 am

"Well...." she said taking a sip of her firewhiskey and tucking a stray curl behind her ear. "The German ministry wants to make me mistress of magic there after I graduate." she said excitedly. "I'd dreamed of that my whole life but I never thought it would happen because my father was the minister. But as soon as I can they want me to work with the minister here and learn everything I can. I'll follow in my father's footsteps only I'll be the youngest to ever acheive the postition!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:36 am

Sophia smiled as she told her that. "Congrats, Christy I'm happy for you!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "I'm glad things are working out for you, I just wish it was the same for me but I think my luck is changing."said Sophia smiling. "Awesome, you'll be taking your dream job and so will I, I'm studying to become a healer!"said Sophia softly. "Just when you get the job there, don't forget to come and visit me every now and then1"said Sophia laughing. "I promise I'll do the same in return.'said Sophia smiling and winking at her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:39 am

"Well I will be moving home for that." she said laughing and then her voice got really quiet. "And I might be going back to Beauxbatons tosoI can graduate this year." she said quietly and quickly. She knew Soph would probably be upset if she went back but now that things were being set in motion for her future it could all have a good outcome.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top