GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 5 Empty Re: GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:59 pm

*claps wildly and makes cheering noises* Nice chapter, I can hardly wait for the next one Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 5 Empty Re: GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Chapter 9:
'Devil Awakened'

After finshing his meal and his gut telling him that it was full the prefects led the Gryffindor and the other houses to their common room. They walked through a series of corridors seeming almost endless and his legs were already exhausted. They finnaly made it to the grandstair case but noticed they were supposed to be on the 5th floor. Adrenn swore under his breath and Andrian heard him. "Adrenn not here" he said trying to not make as much noise. Who could blame him. Adrenn was already labeled 'murderer' and the worst thing to do was to make it worse. They finnaly made it to the 5th floor and Adrenn paused. All they were doing was just staring at a portriait that seemed like a fat lady. The prefect spoke an odd password and the portrait flung open...but something was wrong. Adrenn noticed a ripple in the air and saw a bright blue beam. The same as his! He grabbed his hillt and ignited but it was too late. There was a faint grunt and a light went through the prefect. he collapsed like a domino and charged at Adrenn as he had the same weapon as his brothers. Adrenn blocked and floor kicked him so he fell down the stairs and it got back up though. It charged with a bloodlust roar though and attemped to stab him. Adrenn evaded but that was his terrible mistake... the blade went through Andrian! Andrian collsped and he looked dead. Adrenn was pissed. More than pissed. Enraged. Then he felt strange. Adrenn felt as if his stomach split in two and he looked at his skin. It was disolving into a darkish gray. He felt his face shape too and his back his felt his shirt ripp but not his cloak. He felt his face rearrange! After a couple of minutes he felt horrible...no...wait...good...hungry for blood!. He let out a bloodcurling laugh and his face was smiling and he was laughing...he didnt know what happened to him but he wanted to kill that SOB. The elite looked terrified. "Aw the baby gonna cry?" Adrenn said his voice deeper but not by much. "Come on then tough guy fight!" Th elite charged with renewed anger but then the elite made his final mistake. Adrenn grabbed his throat and lifted him over the end of the stiars. He ignited his sword and looked at the alien. "Thank you for flying 'Air Adrenn' now enjoy your flight you bastard!" and he stabbed the elite and let go. It yelled as it fell and Arenn looked over the staircase. And he saw a body crumpled on the ground puple blood expanding. Then Adrenn felt whoozy...he was...changing....agian...he felt...drained. Now Adrenn felt fear. What had he done?! He looked at the others and he was more terrified than them and he sprinted down the stiars and burst out the front door leading into unknown darkness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:33 am

It's really sad, but I like it, at least you have an idea how good stories are made!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:41 am

Thanks Bri. and quick qutoe Andrians not dead.

Chapter 10:
Brianna

Adrenn kept sprinting and jumping over stuff until he finnaly stopped by a lake. He stopped and sat on the ground hot tears pouring down he face. He couldnt help but get up and start punching a tree. The pain didnt hurt as much as he felt. He finnaly stopped until his hands were dripping blood and he sat back down again. He was panting heavily and he felt horrible. He killed something without mercy... and it felt good to him too! He heard soft footsteps. He was going to die and he wanted to. Then he felt a soft feeling on his right shoulder and then he turned to his left. Instead of a huge animal trying to kill him it wa the brown-eyed blue haired girll that he liked. Brianna. She looked him with comfort. "You okay?" she asked. "What do you want?" Adrenn said his voice quivering. "nothing. I just came to check on you" "Why do you care? I'm a killer" "I dont think that" "Why dont you? Everyone else does" he said now his voice back to normal. "Well I dont. Doesnt that make a difference?" "Well yeah" "Now listen you may have killed that thing but Andrian is not dead if that was on your consouois(sp?)." "Well Brianna I just dont feal well right now" "I figured" "Listen please just go tell the others I'm fine. I need to be alone" "You sure?" "Yeah" "Okay then. Oh and by the way. I know you like me". Then Adrenn blushed red that you could see his face in the dark. "Oh...." he said trying to keep his voice straight. Then she left. She knew? Now what. He still had to face these things, Darren, and these prisoners from other places. No one told him that but he had a feeling it would happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:43 am

(I sort of got the hint he wasn't dead, but it was sad about the prefect and you thinking Andrian was dead, oh and this is my other account if you don't already know)
WOHOO! Great chapter! yay!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Chapter 11:
Devils Dance Floor

The next day Adrenn had walked back into the Great Hall booming with voices left and right. "How was your day?" "I like you" "The cake is awesome!" were some of the coversations he heard. He looked at teh Gryffindor table to see Andrian and Sophia. He was beeming with joy and sprinted over to them. He quickly sat beside Andrian and said "How you feeling?". "I'm fine" he said kind of depressed. "Whats wrong?" "I wont be able to try out for Quidditch now..." "But were first years." "I know but I probally would have been able to at least TRY" "I hear ya" "You do? You were the whole cause why I couldn't try in the first place." "What are you talking about?" "That thing which attacked the prefect almost killed me!" "It wasn't my fault!" Zion said voice starting to rise. "Really?! Now What are you talking about?! IT WAS AFTER YOU!" "WELL I DIDN'T WANT THAT THING TO TRY TO KILL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" he then boomed throughout the Great Hall getting the attention of eveyone with fear on their faces...so did Andrian and Sophia. "What?" "You have the voice..." Sophia said. "Voice?" he then asked curoisuly. "In prophecy they say that the person who feals extreme anger and his voice is demonic he shall destroy the Wizarding world. Zion froze. He was goin gthrough freak season!! He then had no choice but to run...again. He was scared and scarred. He couldn't go hrough this. He ran up to the GRyffindor common room and went through the portrait... and noticed a shimmer! He felt a hot force go through him. He grunted and he felt very dizzy. His vision blurred and fell onto his side. He looked up and saw the alien luahging in truumpigh. He then saw no more. But it was over. He awoke on a bright blue pattern surrounding by black space with no stars. He scanned the area and saw a single person standing there. With two swords in both hands. His face was concealed by a cloak and was covvered in a black robe. "Beat me and you prove your usefulness!" the dark figure said his voice booming and charged...hovering! Zion couldn't move. He then felt a cold iron on his hand and saw a sword. Decorated with white ribbons, the blade at least 6 feet long, the handle beautifully decorated. he thing slashed at Adrenn vertically but Adrenn defened horizantally and counterattacked cutting the person in the cloak. But there was no blood, nothing.... "Lucky shot!" the thing screamed and sharged again. It was flaing the blades, twiling it with his fingertips like a helicopter propellor. It was screeching against the floor which meant trouble. Adrenn held his his blade horizontally and the cutting was pushing Adrenn back. Adrenn fell to his knees still defending blood coming down his arm and toching his face. Adrenn quickly stroked his blade to the right and the blades barely missing him. The thing stopped and turned around to strike. He hovered again and this time Adrenn held his blade at a 75 degree angle below his hip and charged. Then everything slowed. Adrenn didn't strike but- deflected. He slid the blade of his sword on the two so it missed him by a landslide. He then did a bicycle kick with Adrenn landing on his feet and watching at the thing fell off the platform. "You are worthy" and with those last words, Adrenn awoke looking perfectly at the hovering alien the sword he had in his hand. He was grinning. This was going to be fun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top