GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 4 Empty Re: GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:20 am

really nice chapter! I guess we'll see what happens after this when you finish the next chapter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 4 Empty Re: GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:21 am

Yeah Im going to try to make a twist. Its gonna be good!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:33 am

Chapter 7:
Elites are trouble

Adrenn made it into the hospital wing but heard a familar roar. He dropped and turned around and threw his legs up over rolled back. He heard a crash and he got up and looked. It was one of those things he had seen. It had the thing that the other thing had. It got up and it charged at him then lunged. Adrenn dodged as he squated and he rounchoused kicked on the ground and the elite fell over. Adrenn saw that his pants were in the cabineant that the thing crashed on and he sprinted at it. He reached into the left pocket and pulled out that metal thing. The thing got up and he looked at the thing on its hand. It was a sword of energey and he guessed if pressured it activated. Adrenn held the sword in his left hand and he pulled hard on its hand and heard the smae sound as the other thing had made. He had a sword in his hand. The elite lounged at him and Adrenn pulled his sword up so it deflected and turned so he faced the things back. The thing slahed behind him. Adrenn deflected and turned as he slashed and heard something like a rip. He looked and the things head was comepletley decapitated. The body thumped on the floor as blue blood spawraled the floor. Adrenn deactivated the sword and he dropped it. "WHAT IS THIS!?" he heard a voice behind him. Adrenn turned 180 degrees and saw it was professor slughorn. "Professor!" he said getting scared. "What happened to you!?" he exclamied. "Um....I dont know really" he said as he examined his clothes. Blue was all over him and he robes. "We need to get to Dumbledore!" Slughorn said. After follwoing Slughorn through the hallway the great hall doors slammed opened and everybody looked at Adrenn as the lue blood was splattered over him. A girl screamed a couple people gasped, people were horrified. He looked and saw Andrian and Sophia staring at him. They looed puzzled and horried. Brianna just stared motuh dropped. He just rememebred his had pressure on his hand where the sword was. they thought he murdered someone. And they were right. Well ni self defense.

Last edited by SpartanWizard on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:59 am

Cool i like chapter 6 and 7. Its awesome, and lol uve protraid me perfectly...
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:02 am

I liked those chapters, I can't wait to read more of the story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:04 am

Well I can type chapter 8 if you want I can type but I wont reply in psot for a while
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:09 am

I would prefer if you make the chapter when it's convienient, just so there is no lag in posts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:10 am

eh I like to type though rofl. I might do the next chapter....maybe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:13 am

alright then, I can hardly wait! Chapter 8 will no doubt be a blast like the previous ones
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Chapter 8:
Aftermath

Adrenn stood as Slughorn ordered him to halt. Then he went up to Dumbledore and conversed. Adrenn only heard the mumbles of the professor and headmaster and after at least a minute and Slughorn went back to Adrenn. "You can sit now" he said pointing back at the Gryffindor table. "Can you do something about the blood though?" ADrenn askd before Slughorn left. "Ah yes" he said pulling his wand out. Slughorn mumbled something and the blood on his robes shrinkned until it disappered. "Thanks" Adrenn muttered and then walked over to the Gryffindor table. He sat in between Andrian and Sophia and they looked as if they had seen a ghost. But they tried to not show it by their expressions and continued eating. Brianna was just sitting there chatting to the others. Adrenn didnt know why mos of the otheres didnt look terrified. Were they scared he would kill them if they looked scared? Or did they have the attention span of a Squirrel? Didn't matter but Adrenn just kept on eating. "What did you find?" Andrian whispered. "A sword" Adrenn whispered back so no one could hear. "Sword?" Sophia asked. "Yeah so energy type of sword" "Can we see it?" Andrian asked. "Sure but dont grip it too hard or you'll ignite it." Adrenn said giving the sword to Andrian so no one saw his arm movement. But as Andrain grabbed it it shot of a beam of light that pierced throught he table. He heard a clang and the light was gone. "he did it" Adrenn and Sophia said pointing at Andrian. Andrain looked annoyed.

Last edited by SpartanWizard on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top