GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 3 Empty Re: GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:02 am

Chapter 5:
Fight for your life

Adrenn boarded the train his lungs on fire and ready to burst. He tried to keep his breathing slow and not heavy. He saw andrian walk into a compartment. He followed him and accidently knocked into another person. "Sorry" Adrenn said. "Back off you Mudblood!" said the boy "Is that supposed to be some kind of threat?" Adrenn asked. "No I'm calling you a mudblood or are you too stupid to know what it is." he replied. Adrenn pulled out a knife that he had on his back. He pushed the boy against the wall the knife at his throat. "Whos stupid now? Now who are you and why are you insulting me you SOB?!" he interrogated. "Darren- excuse me HELP!" Darren shouted. Adrenn cocked his head to see a woman in a trolley running towards them. Adrenn released his grip reluctantly and glared at Darren who was smirking.
After the long talk with the woman about 'personal space' and 'weapons pointed at a throat' Adrenn went into the compartment that Andrian was in. Andrian was sleeping and Adrenn hit him upside the head. "Ow! Who the bloody hell are you!?" he exclaimed. "Remember that kid at Kings Cross? Me" he replied. As the trolley came around Adrenn bought the whole cart as he was rich in the wizarding world. "So who are you exaclty?" Andrian asked. "Adrenn Adalay Thompson" he said. After chatting for at least an hour a girl voice entered the room. She had brown hair and looked quite handsome. "Excuse me can I sit here?" the girl asked. "Sure" Andrain said. After chatting with the unknown girl they found out that her name was Sophia Granger descendant of the Granger family.
They chatted and laughed and chatted and argued about stupid stuff but evidentually another visitor opened the door. She was handsome brown hair, brown eyes, and she looked so good that Adrenn blushed. "Is there some room in here?" she asked. "S-s-sure" Adrenn finnaly got out after Andrian hitting upside the head. She sat down. "Um...who are you?" he asked trying not to blush. "Brianna-Brianna Potter" she replied eating a chocolate frog. "Potter?!" Andrian exclaimed. "Oh not that type of Potter not from Harry just another Potter family." she explaned. Adrenn then said "That would seem kind of confusing". Just after 5 minutes of talking the train came to a short stop and they all fell over. Adrenn fell on top of Brianna and blushed immensly. He got up and faked coughed "(cough) Sorry" he said. Adrenn opened the door and noticed that every area of the whole train was completly pitch black. Wish I had a flashlight he thought. Then out of nowhere he felt a flashlight in his hands. Odd he thought once more. He went out into the darkness the light helping him see and saw scarlet everywhere-blood. He panicked and gasped well not really a gasp like a grunt and a gasp.
He heard a bloodlust yell and made a sharp 180 spin and saw a strange creatuer with a oddly shped sword...that was glowing! He yelled as he slashed but Adrenn jumped onto his side and the creature attempted to stab him. Adrenn used his feet and put it against the creatures hand holding him off and they were both struggling to kill and defend. Adrenn looked around to find something loose and saw a pipe. HE grabbed it as quickly as possible and he shoved it into its head and blue blood squitreted out. It collapsed and the sword disappeared but when he turned the flashlight on again. it was a hilt but it didnt seem activated. He grabbed it and then a huge metal creaking noise was heard and the train cart tilted. He saw people going out to see what was the matter. They all screamed as they saw the cart Adrenn was in was tilting backwards. Then Adrenn yelled as the cart collapsed into the unknown gorge.

To be continued...

Last edited by SpartanWizard on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 3 Empty Re: GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Post by Darren Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:59 am

Ohh sweet. That was cool but i was a wimp! Id never ask for help if a bully was attacking me -.-
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:02 am

dont worry dont worry Im going to make you stronger later on you wouldnt notice a guy with his knife coming at you if you were in an enclosed hall. but dont worry Ill make you stronger later on....sneak peak your one of the final battles in my story.

Last edited by SpartanWizard on Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:05 am

Cool! thanks man Smile and good chapetr
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:18 am

Chapter 6:
Sorting Ritual

Adrenn awoke as he felt a warm substance all over his body. When he felt it it was his own blood. He got up his bones aching, skin felt like it was tearing, and he head split in half. He held he stomach and he walked htrought he sparking wires of and crashed luggage of the train part. He slipped in some mucky water and fell onto his side hot tears going down his face. Death was staing him in the face. So Adrenn looked at death, bared his teeth, and didnt blink. He got back up despite the pain and he continued down the endless train part. He made it outside of the part and he looked around and above. No sunlight was around him except up above where the tracks were. There was no way he could climb up the mountain in his condition. But he decied he would die anyway if he didnt do something. He climbed up and up the sharp jagged rocks as he skin was tearing on the rocks. Blood was trailedon the rocks but he kept climbing. As he submereged in the warm of the sunlight he climbed over onto the lush field and saw the train had stopped the student evacuated. He looked and students were surronding him as his vision got blurry and passed out from pain. He awoke in a big room laying on a soft bed on pillows. "Welcome to Hogwarts" said a voice to see that it was Andrian wearing his Muggle atire. "What happened?" he asked. "The new headmaster came in and flew you here. We just made it here." "Oh well did the sorting start?" "No it starts in a cuple of minutes" "Okay. What happened to Sophia and Brianna?" "In the Great Hall. The nurse said your fine so lets go." "Okay". And so they left and adrenn had to use the boys bathroom to change into his robes and discard the ripped and blood stained shirt and pants. After that They entered the Great Hall and they stood next to hundereds of others. This was it. He saw Sophia and Brianna sorted into Gryffindor. and Andrian was up next. He was placed in Gryffindor. The ladyy called his name and Adrenn approached the chair and felt somethig soft touch his head. "Hmm" the hat said. "You are a diffuicult one...you are brave and headstrong like a Gryfindor, yet you are loyal to your friends, and you ache to learn more of your future.... I say Raven-" but Adrenn interuppted him. "If you say Ravenclaw youl meet my favorite relavitve- Mr. Flamethrower" "G-Gryfinddor!" the hat shrieked. The Gryffindors cheered but the Ravenclaws looked puzzled. Adrenn sat next to Andrian and Sophia and they began eating. Adrenn couldnt help but look at Brianna. What was he feeling?

Last edited by SpartanWizard on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:49 am

Awesome chapter, Adrenn, really nice, I couldnt help but smile when I read the last little part
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:52 am

Thanks I was speaking what my heart said. 10 word rule post lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:55 am

The chapter seemed in a rush.. but nevertheless good, ur the only one whos continouing ur story...
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:01 am

Well I WAS in a rush....I was tired rofl. So I had to rush to get to bed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:18 am

Chapter 6:
Confront

Adrenn was continuing to eat the flavorous food that was on the Gryffindor table. He felt insecure as he could only tlak to Andrian and Sophia as they had became friends in a short while. "So did you hear that Azkaban was broke out again?" Andiran said looking at a Daily Prophet paper as Adrenn looked at it as well. The headline was veyr large that read MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN! "So what ahppened?" Sophia asked. "They said somone was shot with some kind of radiation bullet or something." Andrian continued as he mocked the prophet. Adrenn froze. Radiation bullet? Was it like that guy with a sword he had on him? Then he just remembered something. "Be right back!" Adrenn said getting up and sprinting out the door "Where are you-?" he heard Andrian said before his voice faded away. He sprinted down the hallway and he tripped and slid down most of the hallway. he hit the wall hard and grabbed his head. He heard cruel laughing and he turned around. It was Darren. "What do you want Darren?" Adrenn snarled. "Oh why are you so angry now?" he mocked. "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU!" Adrenn exclamied. "Well Im not going to let you pass by now since what you did to me on the trian!' he told. Adrenn got up. He had no choice. He felt his guard shake and out shot a pistol. Adrenn grabbed it in mid-air and poitned it at Darren. Darren scoffed. "What do you think your doin with that Muggle weapon?" he asked laughinly. "I wouldnt be the one laughing considering your unarmed and im pointing this at you!" Adrenn said. "Well you dont intimidate me with that puny thing" "its supposed to" "Well it doesnt" "Sure. Now back off" "Okay you know what this is too easy" he said walking off. "And tell your Mudblood friend I said hi" Darren chuckled. Adrenn didnt know what that meant and continued off to the Hospital Wing

Last edited by SpartanWizard on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top