GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 2 Empty Re: GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Post by Darren Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:31 pm

the malfoy! Razz lol ya id like to be like Malfoy, annoying and awesome!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening - Page 2 Empty Re: GunShade: SpartanWizard awakening

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:32 pm

Theres alot of words to describe malfoy besides awesome Darren rofl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:39 pm

true lol. But i like his personality. Hes a pest Razz
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:29 pm

lol thats a good reason to like someone isn't it lol
And I love the story Adrenn, it's cool!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:06 am

Chapter 2:
EXPERIMENT: 2-B-454

Adrenn flinched. SpartanWizard? What was that? "What's a Spartan Wizard?" Adrenn asked really confused. His mother got up but it looked like she was in pain. "your destiny has almost arrived son" she said. She was making no sense. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "You are to be a Spartan....and yet a wizard. A first of your kind."
A couple of minutes passed and every thought in his mid flowed through the curret of SpartanWizard. What was a SpartanWizard and what did it mean? As dawn approached he heard a huge crash outside that could have been a shockwave. Adrenn heard glasses and tables fall over and he fell to the ground. He got up and looked out the window. He went outside and looked at the debris. It looked like an escape pod. He went over to it carfully and he touched the outer layer. Then there was a huge hissing sound like a snake and the whole top of the pod shot 50 feet in the air the explosion throwing Adrenn back.
Adrenn got back on his feet nearly deaf from the blast and he looked into the Sage green light of the pod. Inside was like a wristguard and a pistol almost a Magnum. He felt his curiouscity get over him and he reahed inside. Just as he was about the grab the wrist guard the guard got him. The guard jumped onto his wrist and Adrenn felt very woozy. It was like sucking his blood. He pulled as hard as he could but the device never came off. He heard screams and through his eyes saw bluebrints of things that seemed horrid. He saw his mother run out before he lost consiouncess.
He awoke still hearing the screams of a banshee and he got up sweating very hard. He looked on his wrist and the guard was not there but a watch. He felt the watch and it transformed. It changed back into the jet black guard but it had alot of buttons. He pressed a button and a huge hologram shot from his guard. It showed a bunch of cubes that had no labels on them. They looked minisucle. As he heard a door open the guard immediatly turned back into the platinum watch. He looked at the visitor and it was a doctor fromt he nametag. It was 'Dr. Carmicheael'. "Hello sir" he said. "Hello Adrenn" he said. "How are you doing?" "Fine. Just woozy" "Well that should wear off soon" "Okay" Then the doctor left as he said he had to do diagnosictics. What did Adrenn see whe theguard attacked him? He didn't know but it seemed familiar. Everything that had happened when he was attacked he had heard one word.
The Covenant

Last edited by SpartanWizard on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Chapter 3:

Adrenn finnaly had some time to work on how to work the guard on his wrist as he had to stay in the hospital for the next week. Every time someone was going to approach his room to check up on him the guard would again shift into the platinum watch. He didn't know what it was but it was certainly different technology and for that these 'Covenant' deserved credit. After the 6th Day it was 6:45 am and Adrenn was screwing around with the guard a bit before he went to bed and he pressed a button. Once he pressed it the guard started to hum low and then shot out a bright green light and it shone the entire room. It was a recording of pale skined alein. "We have come far but today we may have finnaly found someone- or something for that matter- that might prove usuful to us. This guard should be given to Truth or Regret but we can't let anyone else to find this guard or otherwi- [static]". Adrenns heart racing with excitement.
After the 7th day Adrenn was finnaly let free back into his home again and it was almost June. He had to reply for the Hogwartsadminsion. "So you want to go to Hogwarts Adrenn?" his mother asked him in the car as they were riding home. "Yeah it seems pretty cool." he replied still examining the watch. ""Alright I'll send the Owl back sending the grantance to teh school and you'll meet alot of new friends." "I know thats why I'm doing this it's Sparta hardly anyone lives here," "Well just think you'll make a bunch of new friends." Adrenn then stared as he had just said that. They pulled into the driveway and he saw a bunch of cops restricted the probe landing he had found where he got the pistol and guard. "Figures they would be here"
The next month Adrenn was asleep but heard huge knocking. He immedialty awoke Geez not when I'm awake something happens he thought rubbing his eyes. He went downstairs and he looked through the peephole. There looked to be some big person standing out there. It was proabally a thug. He looked arond for a weapon and he found a pan. He grabbed it and slowlyopened the door. "Hello? Anyone home?" said the low voice. Adrenn almost swung but his mother screamed Adrenn and he stopped. "Adrenn this is Hagrid the one in the letter who said he would help you get your school supplies!" his mother then exclamied. Adrenn put the pan down and listened to this Hagrid in wha he had to say. "So were going to have to get you to Diagon Alley as we need to your supplies" he said quite in shock that Adrenn could have hit him. "Well where is this diagon alley in the first place?" Adrenn asked impatiently. "In London so we need to leave now before sunrise so the Muggles can't see us" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:08 pm

AWESOME! i love it altho its still kinda confusing

how come u dont read mine anymore?
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:10 pm

EH.....no reason I'll start reading it!

I'm just trying to get everyone onfused like this so then once I get to the point they'll be like "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:12 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh ok then lol.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:17 am

Chapter 4:
Diagon Alley

"Muggles?" Adrenn asked curiosuly. "Muggles yer know people who cant use magic" Hagrid said. "Okay so we have to go to London? How do we do that that?" Adrenn asked almost glaring. He had a bad feeling something would happen. "Well a friend of mine- Harry Potter loaned me his grandfathers bike again." he said. "So were....driving to London?" Adrenn asked. "Well no- you'll see." Adrenn ran upstairs as his mother commanded and started to pack and he got the clothes he wore the day before on again. HE ran downstairs and set his things near the door.
Before Adrenn left he gave his mother a bear hug and he left the small little house in Sparta to London. Adrenn looked and there was a big motocycle outside in the front yard. Hagrid got on the motoycle and appeared to be thinking. "Whats wrong?" Adrenn asked. "Im just wondering how were going to get your stuff in." Hagrid replied. Then Adrenn had an idea. He looked at his watch and it transformed into the guard again and he pressed a button. A cube the size of a minsucle bug shot out and Adrenn grabed it. He threw the cube on his luggage and the cube shot out a vortex and the luggage fell inside and the cube shot right back nito his guard.
Hagrid looked stunned. "How did you do that?" he asked. "Long story," Adrenn replied and got in the side car. Hagrid shrugged and then the engine started. As they sarted to drive Adrenn sho a surprizing look. They wernt on the ground anymore- but in air itself! He looked over the edge and saw the huge Sparta city's light shine below him. He smiled really big as he never flown before and he started to laugh. After an hour they landed and Adrenn groaned. He liked flying. He jumped out and landed on concrete his legs feeling like jelly.
He looked around and he saw there were at a bar called the Three Broomstiks. Hagrid walked inside and Adrenn followed and the bar looked like the ones in Sparta. They walked around everybody gazing at Adrenn like he was a celebrity. "Wow are they staring like that?" he asked kinda shocked. "Your the first SpartanWizard" Hagrid replied "Half Spartan half Wizard." "I see". They walked outside in the back and Hagrid tapped stones in a clockwise order. Then to Adenns surprize his mouth dropped to reveal a HUGE alley of people. "Well Adrenn welcome to Diagon Alley!" he said. As Adrenn still tried to get over the shock of seeing this he saw a couple of boys about his age. He had black curly hair and he was walking with his parents from his guess.
As he and Hagrid walked around they bought a bunch of stuff with Gold silver and bronse coins. As Adrenn got all his stuff Hagrid checked his watch. "Uh oh I better be goin' now" he said. "What? How am I supposed to find the Hogwarts express?" Adrenn snapped. "Look go to the train station and find Platform 9 3/4" Hagrid said started to run. Adrenn swore under his breath and he started to sprint to the station. As he reahed the staion he stopped and started to breath heavily as he ran in one breath. He regined his controll of breath and went to platforms 9 and 10. He looked around and he saw that thre was no 3/4 anywhere. He looked around and saw that same boy with his mom and dad and he had the Hogwarts symbol o his luggage. He approahed them.
"Excuse me but where an I find Platform 9 3/4?" he asked them "Well I think your supposed to run between 9 and 10 and you should reach the platform. Try it Andrian" the dad said. Then the supposeitdly boy named Andrian ran into the pillar and he disappeared. "Wicked" Adrenn said eyes widened. He sprinted after Andrian and he went throught he pillar too and saw that the train was waiting at the track.

Last edited by SpartanWizard on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top