Ginevra's House - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Ginevra's House

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:36 pm

"Woahh, time does fly when you're having fun." Jemma commented, as she looked at her watch.
"I love all of your house Ginevra, it's so interesting, mine is a lot more boring and common. I love seeing other peoples houses, but I mainly go to the really different ones, like this. It's just amazing." She finished.

Ginevra's House - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:38 pm

koncks on door
hello anyoner home
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Ginevra hear a knock on her door. "I'll be right back, you guys tell Laih what you want, and then we'll continue throw the house" she said to Thereza, Adrenn, and Jemma. When she opened the door she saw Sam standing there. "Oh, hello Sam. Wanna come in? Thereza, Jemma, and Adrenn are hear to. Mom and dad are out doing some work for the MoM!" she finished closing the door and leading him to the kitchen where the others were with Laih. "Just tell Laih what you want for lunch, Sam and than well continue the tour of my house!" Ginevra spoke.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:52 pm

Jemma waited for Ginevra to come back. Laih stood beside her, Spartan and Thereza, as if she was expecting something, but she didn't think she could order her.
"Ummm...Laih. I just want something small for lunch, a sandwich, I don't really mind what's in it." She asked the house elf.

[[OOC: In RPG, who controls the house elves? Is it always the owner, as that is who they will obey?]]

Ginevra's House - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:58 pm

(Spartan walks around the house for a second and notices how big everything was.) "Hmm..." he thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:06 pm

When Ginevra came back into the kitchen she saw Laih still standing there as they had not all told her what they wanted. "Laih, why don't you just make sandwiches, something simple today!" she commented and watched as Laih obeyed and started to get things from different parts of the kitchen.

[In RP I think the owners contol the house-elfs, but you can say if she walks or leads you somewhere i guess. Doesn't matter to me.]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:33 pm

lahi can i plz have a tuna and salad samwich
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:29 am

Once everyone had told Laih what they wanted they headed on to the rest on the main level. There was her huge living room (that they had already seen) ,dining room and than the one of the four bathrooms located in her house.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:08 pm

[[Sorry!!!]]

Thereza wasn't used to visitting someone who spoke to their house-elfs nicely like Ginevra did. House-elfs was supposed to be quiet, unseen, there when you needed them. They are to obey you, their owner, why talk nicely to them? What does that do? They still have to obey you so why add words such as please? Thereza pondered about this as she was welcomed into the house and watched new guests arrive as well.

Thereza looked around at the walls while Ginevra spoke to the other guests. She could see family portraits and diplomas at the walls. Curtains showing the windows and the stair which led to upper floors. But from all this, she couldn't see the heads of former House-elfs at the wall or anymore House-elfs then, what was her name, Laih? `Perhaps they don't need more house-elfs then this one?´ she thought with a smile as she approached the others again. "You have a very cozy home I must say." she said to Ginevra.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:15 pm

Ginevra turned as she now heard Thereza who had been quiet for awhile speak. "Oh ya, thanks you!" she said smiling now leading them up another staircase to show them the upstiars od her house. Once they got upstairs 4 bedrooms were noticeable, all four with there own bathroom and king sized bed in it. Also, there was a gaming room and a room where her pets were when they felt like sleeping. Ginevra had two dogs, two cats, and two birds. Her dogs and cats were both two different breeds, none the same, and her birds were love birds. Her parents was the first room, and than the next two were the other two guest room as they had visitors quite often. After the guest rooms it was the 'pet room' and then of course the last one, hers.

[Ill deciribe my room when we get there and ill think of names for the pets when we get there also.]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top