Ginevra's House - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Ginevra's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:54 pm

Ginevra stood up and turned to face btoh of her visitors "Ya sure we can do the inside first, I guess well start in the bacement, and work or way up. I only have the basement, main floor, and first floor, nothing much."she said starting to make her way to the bacement.

[If you want to you can descibe parts of the rooms, I don't really care]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:06 pm

(Spartan knocks on the door and went inside) "Sorry the door was open" he said going through the door. 9
He looks around and sees Jemma, Ginerva, and Thereza "What I miss?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:08 pm

"Ginevra is showing me around here house. I'm sure she won't mind if you joined us." Jemma told SpartanWizard.
Jemma followed Ginevra down into the basement. It was really big, and she loved it.
"Wow, Ginevra, this is amazing. I don't even have a proper basement in my house, just a small one-roomed basement. I love it!" She complimented.
She continued to look around, as there was so much to see down there.

Ginevra's House - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:12 pm

(Spartan walks with Ginerva and Jemma and noticed how big the place was.) "My house that my parents owned before looked like this." he said. "before they were killed defending me from Voldemort"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Ginevra looked backward and saw Adrenn had joined them. "Hey Adrenn, thanks for coming!" Ginevra said to him brightly walking downstairs. Once down the stairs she got a comment from Jemma saying her house was very nice, saying thanks she moved on forward in her house. She showed them the five rooms located down there. Two spares, one where she kept her stuff, one for her parents to keep up on there Auror training and one that looked kind of like a second living room. All the rooms in her house looked different but at the same time looked the same. The shapes were all different and interesting and there was no room that had a normal square related shape, and that was one of the many features she loved about this house. With Adrenn just joining them she listened and also heard him say that his parents were killed by defending him from Voldemort. "I'm sorry about your parents." she said to him, as she knew what it felt like, as many of her family members had been killed by him to.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:20 pm

"Its okay" he said "as long as they love I love them". (He continues walking with Jemma and Ginerva.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:26 pm

[Remember Thereza is here also]

After Ginevra had finished showing them the basement rooms she went back up the stairs and passed through the kitchen where her house-elf Laih was asking her visitors what they would like for lunch, so she could prepare it while they finished there tour. Ginevra waited for them to tell Laih what they wanted and said that she would just have anything she wanted to make her. Ginevra always tried to be nice to Laih because she was not the type who hated them and thought they were not worth the same as wizards and witches.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:27 pm

(Spartan looks and notices a housse-elf standing there.) "Hi" he said to the ef. "Whos this?" he asked Ginerva.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:29 pm

Ginevra turned to Adrenn and said "This is my families house-elf Laih' smiling down at her.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:31 pm

"Oh" he said smiling (He notices thatshe was making lunch.) "It's lunch already?" he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top