First class (NEWT) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First class (NEWT) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First class (NEWT)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First class (NEWT) - Page 6 Empty Re: First class (NEWT)

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:03 am

zack walked over to Jennifer's desk and frowned at her "yes if you would be kind enough to repair my desk and change your attitude to something nicer" he said pulling the dagger out and waving his hand over it turning it into a small white bird and placed it on her desk "mabey it will teach you something."
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 am

Jennifer smiled evilly at him, then looked down at the bird, "How is that thing suppose to teach me?" She asked him with attitude in her voice.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:56 am

"mabey something like peace and compasion" he said to her "and didint i say something about your attitude? im not afraid to give out detention on the first day" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:04 am

"I don't need any peace and compasion, and it won't be the first time I got detention on the first day. It just lets me know that I'm doing my job." She said to him, now waving her wand in front of the bird and turning it into a bannanna and started to peal it.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:07 am

Zack took the Bannanna from her "since its your so call "job" you will have Detention and i guarantee you it will change your attitude so you will meet me but the great lake midnight tonight" he said turning it back into a bird and let it fly out the window. "ok everyone we wont have homework today so finish with your project and the class will be over" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:10 am

This was a good thing, she smiled evilly as he said to meet her at the lake, this would give her the chance to get to know him better so she could get close to Ne'os and kill him.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:06 am

Christabelle had been greatful since she was already finished with her project, placed the mirror back where she had gotten it from and looked up at the professor with curiousity, "Does that mean we can leave whenever we are finished professor?" she asked curiously. She looked around and saw several of the other students replace their mirrors and start packing their bags as well. She couldn't wait to go check on Nick and make sure he was ok since he had left class in such a hurry.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:23 pm

"But it still defies the laws of how you can't create things out of thin air." she said looking at them. "Its not splitting atoms, but magic is a wild thing that tampering with it in methods such as that can be dangerous, as well as ill advised." she stated trying not to aruge but she couldn't help it.

[who says you can't create objects out of thin air? you can =p]

[btw Ne'os, you can't give some students points, and not give the others any. And try to post with both accounts, to avoid confusion]

Albus, having finished the assignment, put his mirror back where he had taken it from, and left the classroom.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Ne'os inished with his assignment and looked out the window bordley.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:34 pm

((ok next class imm try to remember to award points and stuff not exactly sure how they work and ill make sure to post on Zack and Ne'Os not just with one.))

"yes you all can leave when your finished" he said smileing again.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top