Class 2 -NEWT
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class 2 -NEWT Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class 2 -NEWT

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class 2 -NEWT Empty Class 2 -NEWT

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:06 am

Keera rubbed her eyes; she was extremely sleep deprived and the small
letters that were printed on the textbook in front of her didn’t help that fact
one bit. She brought the quill she was holding to the page and started scr-
-ibbling notes in the margin; she wasn’t good at teaching to begin with, let
alone teaching things directly out of the book, she would have to explain
things her way if she ever wanted to get through the lesson.

She looked up from the page she was working with and stood up from the
desk, knocking the chair she had been sitting on previously, to the floor. She
looked back for a moment at the chair and snorted, clearly amused. She then
turned away and headed out of the office within the greenhouse. The green-
-house was surprisingly bright compared to the room she had just exited, “ugh,
as if my eyes didn’t hurt already,” she complained, closing the office door be-
-hind her. Keera walked to the glass door, pushing it open so to save herself
the trouble when the students arrived. They had at least five minutes until it
was time for the lesson to start and Keera was taking advantage of those five
minutes, using them to prepare for the lesson. “I can walk over to Hogsmeade
after this is over and get some rest,” she told herself, looking forward to the
relaxation after a long night of restlessness.

Keera leaned against the wall, staring off as she waited for the silence to be
broken by the chattering students that were to arrive any moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Class 2 -NEWT Empty Re: Class 2 -NEWT

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Mariana was almost about to enter the greenhouse when a talking patronus popped in front of her. She apparated away and back in the period of five minutes wishing to curse Ne'Os and Gabrielle together. She entered inside looking around. It looked as same as it always did though there was a new Professor or someone standing there. She really missed Professor Adeagbo though she shrugged her shoulders. Class was a class after all. "Good morning Professor?" she asked not sure if that was the Professor or not though she decided to ask anyway just to make sure.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:14 am

“Hmmm?” Keera asked, turning her eyes towards whoever had spoken, her
eyebrows raised as she eyed the young woman. “Oh, yeah…. Howdy!” She
said with a forced smile, her pink lips nearly reaching her eyes, revealing two
rows of yellow-ish teeth. She pushed herself off of the wall with her foot and
walked towards the student, extending a hand, “You’re early,” she said, it w-
-asn’t a question, anyone could tell by the flat tone she used while saying it.
Keera only held her hand out for a few seconds before dropping her arm to her
side, hardly giving the girl enough time to look at her hand let alone shake it.

Keera pointed in the direction of the greenhouse door which was wide open,
“That little blue creature- patronus. Did you conjure it?” she asked, her curiosity
quite clear. Keera was hopelessly obsessed with power, and if a student at
Hogwarts could conjure a patronus- a talking one especially- she would have
to make sure she made friends with said student for obvious reasons. Keera
flashed the girl another smile and held up her index finger, “I almost forgot!” she
exclaimed, dropping her hand at her side once more, “My name is Keera Mast,
I- you know- work here at Hogwarts,” she explained simply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 am

Mariana raised her eyebrows slightly at the new Professor. Never before had someone got so close to her of Professors apart maybe from McCoy or either spoken to her in particular which felt kind of good and kind of strange. "Yeah Herbology used to be my favourite class, but unfortunatly there was no one teaching for a while. And i always slip to the class early because if i don't i get late." she replied not having time to shake Professor's hand though she didn't put much of attention in it.

Blue? she thought for herself. That was more like greyish white though she didn't really care about pinpointing that since it was irrelevant. "No actually mine is Phoenix that one is a lion. One of my crazy relatives needed a little hand so he sent it to me." she replied having a gentle expression on her face.Today was going to be a good day. "Strange last name. Though pleased to meet you Professor Mast. My name is Mariana Diggory and i am 7th year if you consider that important to know. And i am in Huffelpuff." she said not sure if the Professor really cared about it though she didn't care.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Keera nodded curtly, “Good for you…” she replied flatly, her mood changing abruptly,
it wasn’t surprising, it happened quite often, it wasn’t exactly a voluntary thing either.
In fact, sometimes it happened so often that people could see the difference between
each shift.

She paused for a moment, thinking over the information she had just retained.
“A relative? Is said person still a student here at Hogwarts? You can understand my
curiosity, I’m sure; it isn’t every day you meet a student who is able to produce an affec-
-tive patronus. You can produce one as well!? Outstanding!” Keera replied, ecstatically-
yet another shift in moods. So there was one student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft
and Wizardry that could use advanced magic affectively. Keera suddenly found herself
remembering why she was there at the large school in the first place; to ‘collect’ as many
powerful young students as possible. They would be wonderful ‘employees’ during any
of her plans, in the future. Keera shook her head; she couldn’t get lost in her thoughts,
she still had a class to teach.

“My last name?” – Keera laughed heartily – “I’ve always thought so as well. A Hufflepuff,
eh? I don’t think I have ever met a Hufflepuff before, or at least, not since I graduated from
Hogwarts,” she replied as she turned her back to Mariana and walked to the front of the
greenhouse. “well, have a seat, the others should be here any moment!” While her back
was to the child she brought her hand to her temple, pressing hard against the skin there
in a futile attempt to sease the ticking that was literly driving her crazy- though she already
could have been considdered crazy, it was still a heavy burden. She twitched slightly and
dropped her hand to her side, turning around once more. "Are you wearing a watch?" she
hissed suddenly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Arthur walked to the Greenhouses. He had his books and his wand with him, dressed in his usual robes. He entered the Greenhouse only to see another staff change. ''It seemes that Wilson and McCoy are the only ones capable of keeping their jobs.'', he commented and took a seat next to Mari, smiling. ''Morning, professor...'', he said, nodding.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Mariana observed the new Professor not sure what to think or say. Keera Mast was a complete mistery to her so she had to be careful. "Yeah crazy relative. No she is not a student far from it. But she is one of the most powerful witches i ever met if i might say. And has a great leadership skills like no one i've ever met. High ranked in the Ministry." she replied not sure why was that important though she would say anything apart from the name which was still a secret for some reason unknown to her.

"Don't worry about it i have a lot of last names aswell. Though they are only on paper one that's most correct is Diggory. Trust me better short then 3 last names." she said as she was about to enter the greenhouse when Professor suddenly detained and her behind Keera. She turned around her hand to look at the watch. "Yeah some two more minutes before the class starts if you mean that." she replied putting her arm wrist with the golden watch down.

"And hello to you too Arty." Mariana said as she was finally able to take a seat. She ignored his comment not sure what to reply to it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Something inside Keera snapped when Mariana lifted her arm a bit to reveal
a watch strapped around her wrist. Her eyes rolled up into her skull for a m-
-oment from behind her closed eyelids. She knew she had heard the ticking
of a watch, but she hadn’t expected how much impact it would have on her
to actually see it. “T-take…” she growled but did not finished her sentence.
Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick, came the clock within her head. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock,
came the second hand of the student’s watch. It was too much for her. Calm
down, you cant afford to lose it in front of these students. There are two of
them now and you will not get away with it if something happens
, Keera’s th-
oughts warned her. She nodded to herself and opened her eyes once more.
“Take it off,” she ordered with more malice in those three words than any thr-
-eat to ever leave her lips. Keera glanced at the male student, but only for a
moment, her attention was focused on Mariana & her evil watch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:55 am

Sophia walked into the greenhouse surprised that they had Herbology after not having a Professor to teach it in awhile. Sophia missed ofessor Adeagbo for she was a good Herbology teacher and she was kind and fair to everyone. "Good morning Professor."said Sophia softly as she took her normal seat in the classroom and gotten her things out. "Hey Mari, how are you today?"Sophia asked her softly getting her Herbology book out of her bag. Sophia set all her things neatly on her desk and waited for the bell to ring so class could start but she knew she was early and they still had a couple of minutes before break was over.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:39 pm

''Professor, are you alright? You seem to be... disturbed by something?'', Arthur asked looking at the professors reaction to the fact that Mariana was wearing a watch. This one was strange.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top