NEWT Class 1
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEWT Class 1 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEWT Class 1

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWT Class 1 Empty NEWT Class 1

Post by Jess Potter Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Professor Jess Potter walked into his old classroom and stopped to admire it for a moment. "It's good to be home again..." He murmered happily, walking to the front of the class and writing the class topic on the board.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

NEWT Class 1 Empty Re: NEWT Class 1

Post by Amelia Lyons Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:42 am

Amelia walked into the charms classroom, clearly early judging by the lack of student population in the classroom. She was accustomed to being the first to arrive, so she took a seat in the second row, careful not to disturb the professor who had busied himself writing on the board. Placing her backpack on the ground, she pulled out the book and some parchment, flipping to a chapter they had covered last week that had been particularly interesting to her.

This was a new professor as far as Amelia could tell, but that didn't worry her. No matter what his teaching style, it wouldn't make much difference. Most of the Hogwarts professors were competent, and although not all taught in a way that specifically highlighted her strengths, she was capable of learning from all of them in addition to on her own.

The chalk made a scratching sound against the board as the professor wrote and Amelia pulled out a quill to copy down what he wrote, the black ink running in smooth lines on the page where the nib touched down in her impeccable cursive.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:16 am

Arthur walked into the classroom, and to his amazement, he was Jess Potter, not professor Gold. It was not announced that they will be having a new professor.

''Good morning, professor. What happened to professor Gold, he died again or... if I may know?'', he said. He then turned quickly to Amelia and nodded to her.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Mariana enetered the classroom not knowing about the change of Professor like majority of others she supposed. "Good morning Professor G..." she started as she saw Jess instead of Professor Gold.It was a crazy situation. "I meant to say Professor Potter." she muttered taking a seat feeling strange.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Lilian walked into the classroom not late. It was unusual for her but she thought she'd better work on her reputation just a little. Morning Professor Potter. She smiled at him. He was young probably 3 years older than her. Unusual for a teacher to be that young.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Christabelle made her way into the charms classroom. She was expecting to see the ghost professor that had been teaching the class but was surprised to see someone who was actually corporal and alive writing on the board. "Good Morning Professor." she said her not bothering to hide her German accent when she spoke. It was quite odd for her to see someone so young teaching but it wouldn't get to her. She took her seat next to someone from her house. She hadn't gotten a chance to know her yet but she smiled. "Hi." she said holding out her hand, "I'm Christabelle but you can call me Christy."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Lilian had noticed a girl from her house sit next to her. [color=cyan]Oh, hi I'm Lilian Jackson but if you like you can call me lils.She shook her hand and smiled at her. She pulled out a book and some paper and a quil ready for the class. She was going to act sivilized in front of this girl. She didn't want a bad first impression
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 am

Albus entered Charms class and sat down. The professor who had been teaching last year had resumed his post. "Morning professor potter," he said politely.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:59 am

"Good morning my friends." Professor Potter said happily, clapping his hands together to show his enthusiasm. "I'm not certain how many more students are left to come, but i think there's enough here to start." he said, walking to the front of his desk and leaning on it. "So," he said "As you may have noticed, i'm not Professor Gold," he said with a grin. "I'm sorry to inform you that Professor Gold has left under unknown circumstances, so i've been asked to replace him." Jess told the class, hoping they didn't pursue the matter, 'cause he knew about as much as they did.
"Anyway, my name is Jess Potter, but to you it's Professor, i'm an ex-student from hogwarts, and i may no a few of you already." He said, writing his name on the board in case anyone forgot it.
"Anyway, back to topic. Today we will be learning the disolusionment charm." He said, "The incantation for this spell is Disilute" He told the class, writing it on the board for them to copy down. "The wand movement for this is to twirl your wand anti-clockwise once then tap the thing you're c asting it on. Can i have someone to demonstrate on please?" He asked, waiting for someone to offer
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:05 am

Christabelle raised her hand, "I'll demonstrate it professor." she said smiling. Charms had after all been her best subject. Her mother was the professor of it at Beauxbatons. She had been made to practice her charms for hours a day once she started school there.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top