*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) - Page 3 Empty Re: *TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:27 am

Daniel started to drive off again but managed to talk to her at the same time as he drove his car up the road onto the hill and then driving down the hill when he had finished reaching to the top of the hill; looking at her, happily. "You really want to know" asked Daniel looking at her then to the window just watching where he was driving. His mind started to wander off a bit, thinking about her question and how so badly she wanted a simple answer from him, of course he was going to tell her but he was worried what her reaction would be if he had told her that Sterling had casted a mind erasing charm on her. Not on purpose, though she wanted this to happen anyway. He looked at her again waiting for an answer with an encourging smile on his face, he wanted to make sure she was ready to listen to what he had to say and be prepare for the next thing he would tell her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) - Page 3 Empty Re: *TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:47 am

Chase looked at Danny for a moment and thought it through really carefully. "The only thing I know is that Sterling erased my memory." She said softly. "Do.. do I want to know what happened? Why.." She stopped and then started again. "Why do I have a scar on my back? Where did it come from? And my arm.." She said glancing down at the much smaller scar on her arm. "Why do I get this random.. pains.. that course through my body? They hurt.. a lot." She whispered her gaze falling to his hand, which she still had up against her lips staring at it running her fingers over the smooth skin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:01 am

"You got attacked in a battle with the Death Eate-" Daniel trailed off closing his eyes not wanting to tell her anymore about her past. They were the only reason that brought her the pain, he didn't want to see her in pain again and wanted to keep the secret away from her, away from her knowlenge but also she had the right to know what happen to her why was she in pain before, why she doesn't remember and have that scar up her back. "Sweetkum, telling you about your past will only bring back memories. Some happy memories and some painful memories are you sure you want me to tell you everything" he told her, his eyes in pain because he knew telling her the past would only bring her painful memories and that he would have to see her crying most of the time; in fact he enjoyed the new Chase Moor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:14 am

Chase bit her lip and then looked away for a moment. She had been attacked by Death Eaters.. ok that made sense. That's why she hurt sometimes. She had never heard of that happening before, but hey, anything is possible. He wanted to know if she wanted to know more. She bit her lip again and then shook her head. "No.. I don't.. because then it would defeat the purpose of having my memory wiped would it not? Just learning it over again.." She sighed slightly. "Thank you for telling me that though.. I appreciate it, I like knowing where random pains come from.." She said softly and then shook her head. "I'm sorry I asked." She said looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:15 pm

"Yes, it would definetally defeat the purpose of having your memory wiped out" answered Daniel looking at her and bit onto the bottom part of his lips then looked back at where he was driving, checking the GPS map on the screen. They were almost there just a few corners and turns then they were there --- Daniel now decided that she had the right to know some part of her past at least but some were best to be left untold because they would bring her back those awful memories but was staring to worry if he told her about Jesse and Sterling and she had remembered about all the nice things they have done to her, would he lose her. That she would suddenly fallen in love with one of those boys, maybe Jesse of course he wasn't much of a threat to him because he knew he could trust her to make Chase happy but Sterling shudder what a jerk he was, hurting Chase while being with her, pulling a prank on him in Hogmeade and shoving into her face that he was dating Catalina. OH he loathed them both maybe even the whole lot of Ravenclaws they were nothing but bunch of immature gits to him anyway back to Chase, he looked at her again and sighed. "But i can tell you a few things about your past but only some" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Chase bit her lip and looked out the window they had arrived, but he was just looking at her. His mind seemed to be working over time and she waited for him to talk. She saw a dark shadow pass over his face and she reached out touching his cheek. "How about after the dance.. lets just enjoy the night." She said softly and leaning up she kissed him gently and looked at the building they were in front of. "Lets go!" She said grinning at him happily. "I want to have fun!" She opened her door and stepped out her heels clinking against the ground softly as she looked in on him again. "Dancing isn't happening in the car lets go!" She said laughing as she shut the door softly and turned around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 am

"Good idea" Daniel said, enjoying the sound of the plan. Telling her the past later after the dance and just enjoying their moment at the dance after a few minute they were there and he realized that he zoned out in the car after a while then looked up at Chase who had got out of the car and waited for him outside the car. He blushed a bit and got out of the car, hurried over to her holding his elbow out to her and smiled at her waiting for her to put her arm aroudn them. "May i escourt you to the dance, sweetie" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:29 am

Chase laughed and hook her arm in his. "I would be honored Danny." She said grinning at him and looking up at him her eyes twinkling, almost immedietly forgetting about their little conversation in the car. Why dwell on it, her mind was saying, so she forgot about it for now. Of course she would remember it later, but for now.. she was happy to just be spending time with her boyfriend, ready to dance the night away her mind blissfully happy with her luck, her happiness and her new love.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Daniel grinned and let her hook her arm in his. "Great" said Daniel, staring into her beautiful brown chocolate eyes through his sky blue eyes he could see her eyes twinkling in the stars, making her seem a lot more cuter than she had ever was. He was so excited so happy to be here with his girlfriend, together, just dancing the night away, not worrying about anything else right now no pain or new worries; he wanted to make this night the best one ever make it one of her best memories she could ever have. He moved his eyes away from her and sighed; happily as they walked toward the dance but like always at a huge dance like this a bodyguard stood in front of them with his hand lightly touching his cold icy chest and asked.
"I'm sorry, your name please" the bodyguard asked, his expression surprised at how cold Danny had felt in his hand trying to ignore it as much as he could so that he could carry on with his job.
"Daniel Matthew Valantine and Chase Moor" replied Daniel in a calm, soft and gentle tone as he looked over the piece of paper with all the names of people who had been invited to the dance or had brought ticket to dance there and pointed his name out for him.
"Alright, ticket please" the bodyguard said in a rough tone as he marked his name off, holding out his hand waiting for their ticket, his eyes watching them carefully as the other guard checked if they had any drug or weapon with them then used the metal detector to detect if he had a gun or knife of any kind. "Both of them are clear to go" muttered one of the guard, boredly.
"Thanks. Here you go" said Daniel handing them the ticket then walked into the dance floor with Chase, with her arm hooked into the crook of his arm and as he walked in he looked back at her and smiled at her with, glee then looked around the dance floor it was all so royal and expensive, so formal. "So what do you think."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Chase watched him handle the guards. She wondered if they really looked like the kind to have muggle weapons. But they must have to do that for everyone, she had a feeling people would try and get in, maybe there would be assassins here! Oh how exciting. She let Danny lead her in and she gasped staring around at the dance. "It's beautiful." She said softly turning to look at Danny her eyes sparkling. She giggled at him. "Come on lets dance!" she said grabbing his hands and walking backwards towards the dance floor, not wanting to look away from him. He was so amazing. So beautiful, so nice and sweet and fun loving. It was just all so perfect. She loved it, pulling him close she kissed him once softly and then spun in a circle once out on the dance floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top