*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) Empty *TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:06 am

Daniel had saw a advertisement in the newspaper about a formal dance hosting in London. Right here, in London and he thought that he should invite Chase to the dance it had been a long time since they danced together or proberly his first time with her, he would of danced with her at the End of Term dance but she was busy with Jesse and he was with Isobel.

He stepped out of the shower, both him and Chase getting ready for the night-out at the formal dance, putting on his deodorant and perfume onto him and combed his hair back putting some mouldy substance into his hair to keep it there and make it be able to last through the whole day. He walked out of the bathroom leaving it steaming and wet then walked into the guest room taking off his towel as he pulled on some boxers on then pulled on his tuxedo, he begun to look into his mirror in the guest room fixing his bowtie looking at his full image of himself thinking if he looked good or not

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) Zac-efron-2009-oscar-awards-upiphotos917879-81st-academy-awards
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) Empty Re: *TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:32 am

Chase stood in her bathrobe staring at her dresses. Danny was taking her to a dance! Oh wow! She felt so excited! Sure she had gone to the end of year dance last year. But this was much more exciting because she was going with DANNY! She was almost bouncing as she stood in front of her bed trying to choose a dress. She had taken a peak at his tux and saw it didn't have any other color then black on it, so she was happy to know that she could easily choose whatever dress she wanted to wear.

Finally grabbing one she changed into it quickly and looked at herself in the mirror. Perfect. She fluffed up her hair a bit, making it more curly and she took a deep breath. He was waiting for her. She smiled and then turned to the door. Walking out she went to the guest bedroom where he was changing and stepped in. "How do I look?" She asked smiling as she stepped in the room.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Chase Moor on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) Empty Re: *TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:44 am

Daniel saw Chase enter the room through the mirror, turning neck around to see her as he tightened up and adjusted his bowtie before finally turning around completely around to her and smiled politely at her as he walked over to her lacing his hands around her looking at her outfit and smiled at her. "You look beautiful, love. A little hairdo and you'll do fine" Daniel said playing with her hair gently and kissed her on the lips; taking a deep breath he sighed and looked at her, happily, her perfume smelled like Vanilla and Honey together they were perfect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:47 am

Chase grinned and hugged him gently kissing him back. "You look amazing." She said smiling at him. "Thanks for this... I'm excited." She said bouncing on the balls of her feet and kissed him again before letting him go and spinning away her dress spinning out around her as she turned to look into the mirror. She messed with her hair for a second and then touched her chest. "I need a necklace." she mumbled before turning to look at him again grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 am

"I love you" Daniel grinned back at her and hugged her back; blushing as she commented on his tuxedo and his hairdo looking down from her and kissed her back. "Thanks" he smiled and kissed her back again then let her go watching her carefully as she looked into the mirror to do up her hair then grabbed a jewlerry box with a sterling silver love heart locket inside ready open wide out in front of her as if he already read her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:00 am

Chase gasped staring at the locket. "For me?" She whispered moving forward to him and kissing him softly again, her hand on his chest as she looked at the locket. "It's beautiful.." She said softly and very slowly moved her hair up and turned around to look in the mirror so he could help her put it on her eyes sparkling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 am

Daniel looked at her and pulled the locket from the case then placed it around her neck then locked it together so that it stayed around her neck; slowly he wrapped his arm around her waist looking at her then kissed her on the cheek looking at the mirror in front of them seeing their reflection on the mirror. "Yeah, but your more beautiful" said Daniel looking at the mirror then back at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 am

Chase stared at their reflection and smiled. "Thank you." She whispered turning her head to the side and kissing his cheek softly. "For everything.." She smiled at him softly. "I don't know what I did before... that made me wipe my memory, but this must be true love if I can love you without remembering you.." She whispered looking at him softly. "I love you so much Danny.. and nothing will ever change that." She whispered in his ear gripping his hands with hers, drawing him closer behind her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:47 am

"You didn't do anything to me, except made me feel loved" Daniel whispered into her ears and gripping her hands with his, feeling himself being drawed closer behind her. Holding, her hands behind her looking at their reflection see looked beautiful now with her hairdo, dress and then the necklace he had given her just a few second ago. He kissed her lightly on the cheek the rested his chin on her shoulder smiling crookedly at her as he looked at his watch then looked at her again. "Come on we'll be late" he said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Chase smiled and looked at him over her shoulder, her lips hovering near his. "I'm happy." She whispered and then smiled at their reflection. It was odd, seeing her standing there, in this dress, with him behind her, looking so amazing.. so beautiful. But he was glancing at his watch and saying it was time to go. "Alrighty then!" She said giggling as she let go of his hands and moved away from him to turn and look at him like an excited puppy. "Lets go!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top