*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) - Page 2 Empty Re: *TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 am

Daniel smiled and let her lace her arm around the crook of his elbow. "Have I told you that you look absolutely beautiful tonight" commented Daniel leading her out of the room, out the front room then down the lift to the garage and finally walked toward his 'Dodge Viper' normally he would've taken the mortorbike but since this was a formal and Chase had to wear an elegant dress he took precaution to prevent her dress from flying around as they rode the motorbike. In that case he brought a new car so that they wouldn't happen; putting his key into the lock on the door then twisted it until it clicked and both of the door started to slide upward as it open wildly for them to go in. "Ma'am" he smiled gesturing to the passenger seat in the 'Dodge Viper'.

Spoiler:
Warning: The picture is quite large.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

*TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase) - Page 2 Empty Re: *TAKING* CHaSe {TO} the {formal} (Chase)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 am

Chase grinned and walked with him down to the car. Whoa.. what a car. "It's beautiful." She said softly staring at the car. "Where did you get this?" She asked staring at it. Suddenly she felt her inner tom boy come out. "What kind of engine does it have?" She asked glancing at him and glancing at the hood. She shouldn't be asking this right then.. but she felt an odd desire to know. It was a good thing to know.. because guys liked girls who knew about cars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:42 am

Daniel laughed at her reaction as she stared at the car, telling him that his car was beautiful. Thanks god he thought to himself feeling quite relief that she liked it because it had cost him a fountune on that and so he smiled at her softly as he closed the door leading toward the passenger seat shut tightly as he walked around to his side of the car; where the drivers seat were. "Thanks, and I don't know yet... i haven't looked" he chuckled lightly, quite amused that she had a keen interest in cars as he did and he liked that is a girl. A girl who liked cars were always the cool one to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Chase grinned at him happily. "We should do that sometime." She said smiling. "I like cars.." She ran her hand over the interior. "Wow.. this thing is awesome." She said grinning feeling a bit stupid at all the smiles, but it was true. "Being a girl.. it helps to know about cars.. guys like that I've found, at least muggle ones.. they see you working on one and they are all like drooling." She said laughing softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:39 am

Daniel smiled at her as he shut his door shut, watching her run her finger over the interior. He could tell that that she was really enjoying sitting in this car, ignoring her for a few minute as he worked waited for his GPS map director screen to turn online then when it was done he cleared his throat and leaned toward the GPS screen; whispering the name of the street to it then automatically it showed his a red line on the screen and a yellow bright dot indicating where he was and where he had to go. "Well, if you like cars so much then i can take you to a car racing stadium one day, maybe just you and me or maybe you can bring some friends and have a nice lunch out together. I might even sign up for the race" he grinned at her asn he slowly drove the car out to the front gate; clicking the button on his remote and it open automatically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Chase giggled and looked at him as he whispered the street name. "Why do you have to whisper it?" She asked leaning forward to look at the GPS. "Is it something you gotta do? Or are you hiding the location from me?" She asked her eyes twinkling merrily. She looked at the car and then at Danny. "Yeah! That would be fun! But school is starting up soon, so we'd have to do that either soon.. or next summer." She said biting her lip. She didn't mind, but she knew it would be fun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:46 am

"How about early in the morning next Saturday" suggested Daniel as he drove out of the building and onto the road, his car moving side to side as it drove off the footpath and onto the road. Then he pressed the pedal half-way down and it sped up the road then he skidded to a stop when the light had turned red and then when it turned green he drove off again and turned to the corner following the red line on the GPS map screen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Chase grinned and nodded happily. "Sounds great." She said smiling happily as she sat looking around her at everything flashing by. "It's hard to believe that I'm here." She said softly into the silence of the car. "I mean.. I never would have imagined... I guess it all came with time you know, but that time kind of disappeared, so it's hard to believe, that whatever I did before.. I managed to get someone as great as you." She said looking up at him happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:07 am

Daniel skidding to a stop, as the light on the traffic light turn all red letting the other side of the road to pass in front of them to the other side of the road. As he waited he turned his head to Chase looking into her eyes and took her hand gently; leaning in to give her a soft kiss on the lips and pulled away from her smiling, happily. "You are my whole world, i don't want to live this world without you" he said as he stroked her face gently and smiled crookedly at her then grinned at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 am

Chase smiled happily. "And I you.." She whispered and looked down. "Danny.. what happened to me? What made me want to forget things like that? Was it really as bad as my mind is making it out to be? So far I've met only nice people.. and nice things have happened.. What else do I not know about?" She asked looking up at him through her eyelashes. "I just... I don't get it.. why would I want to forget?" She said shaking her head and pulling his hand to her lips she kissed it softly, running her fingers over the back of his hand over the spot she had kissed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top