Spike and Zoe's first date - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spike and Zoe's first date - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spike and Zoe's first date

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spike and Zoe's first date - Page 5 Empty Re: Spike and Zoe's first date

Post by Spike Edgelong Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:31 am

Spike knew this was going to happen, once he mentioned something about his own life she would become curious about him altogether. "It's actually very lonely. I would not recomend being an only child." He didn't like where the conversation was going so he stoped where they were at, knowing that she would stop when he did, and looked deeply into her eyes. He hoped that she would like this. "I really like you Zoe. I've liked you since the first time I saw you." Spike then started to lean in to kiss her.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:22 am

Watching Spike with egar eyes, Zoe really was intrested in what he was going to say. She listened as he spoke of being lonely. She knew what that was like even with her large family. "Being lonely is something I understand. I have a huge family but never fit in."

Suddenly they stopped walking and Spike turned to face Zoe. She was a little unsure about what was happening. Fear and worry filled her, had she said or done something wrong. She could only hope not.

The next thing that happened took zoe by suprise. She was not expecting it. As the words came from Spike's lips she could feel them echo inside her. "I really like you too." She could tell Spike was going to kiss her. Butterflies suddenlty filled her stomach as she leaned toward him to close the distance. The feel of his lips on hers was wonderful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Spike didn't know how long they had been there kissing, but he loved it. He never wanted this moment to go away. But he knew that it would so as his lips left hers. He looked into Zoes eyes to see how she was feeling about him kissing her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spring that on you. I'm sorry." Spike said to her wanting to make sure that she would not be made at him for kissing her.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Kissing Spike was wonderful. Zoe didn't want the kiss to end. She found herself wrapping her arms around his neck as they continued to kiss. Slowly they both drew back from each other at the same time. She could find herself staring into Spike's eyes. Nothing could make her happier than she was at that very minute.

"It's ok babe. You don't have to appoligize for kissing me. You can do it at any time." Zoe said without really thinking. It wasn't until it was out that she realized what she had said and she could feel her self blushing. Lightly Zoe played with the hair at the back of Spike's neck. "But that is only if you want."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:46 am

What Zoe had said made Spike the happiest guy in the world. She really did like him and she liked the kiss and she said that he could kiss her anytime he wanted to. This was wonderful. To prove that he understood her and agreed he leaned in slowly and romanticly and kissed her again passionatly and lovingly. He loved the softness of her lips on his and never wanted to leave this moment.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Being there with Spike, Zoë could ignore everything that was going on around her. Nothing mattered as long as they were together. Taking a moment to look longingly into Spike's eyes, Zoe found herself smiling all over again. "I would almost love to know what you were thinking. she said after a few moments looking at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 am

Spike smiled up at her and took a moment to answer her. "I was thinking about where you have been my whole life. I would love to get to know everthing there is about you." Spike said to her wanting her to know that everything that he was feeling for her was pure and true.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Zoe's smile almost faltered when she heard Spike say he wanted to know almost everything about her. There were parts she wasn't ready to share an some she wasn't as comfortable sharing.

"I've been here where have you been?She asked giggling a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:44 am

Spike smiled back at her, he could tell that she was falling for him and he could feel that he was falling for her. Hopefull there would be a safety net if one of them fell. But he could tell that a safety net was not going to be nessary. He looked deep within her eyes. "I have been waiting here for you." He said to her and then leaned back over to her slowly without taking his eyes off her and kissed her slowly and passionatly.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top