Spike and Zoe's first date
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spike and Zoe's first date Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spike and Zoe's first date

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spike and Zoe's first date Empty Spike and Zoe's first date

Post by Spike Edgelong Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:01 am

Spike walked to the door of the house that Zoe told him she would be in, he hoped he had the right door. He knocked then waited for an answer. Today he was dressed in black jeans and a white button up shirt, black shocks and black tie up shoes. He waited patiantly at the door.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Spike and Zoe's first date Empty Re: Spike and Zoe's first date

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:23 am

Looking at herself in the mirror, Zoë took in a deep breath. She wasn't sure about tonight but knew that she had to give it a shot. The last time it ended horribly. But Tropher had been gone for a very long time. So she could focus on Spike and only Spike. Just then she heard a knock. She quickly rushed to the door. Opening it she saw Spike. "Hi there. Come in."

OUTFIT:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:10 pm

For a second Spike couldn't talk, he was stairing at how beautiful she was. Finally words came back to him, "Um...You look really nice." Spike said, hoping she was already in a good mood. "So are you ready to go?" Spike asked wanting this date to start already so he could get a good night kiss at the end of the day, maybe....
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 pm

A smile seemed to be building on Zoë's face. She waited for Spike to say something. It seemed that he was speachless. When he finally spoke, his words made her blush. "Do you really think so? Its just something I had. You look nice yourself." Quickly she reached for a light jacket and her purse. Turning back to face Spike, "Yep I sure am."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:12 pm

"Great!!" Spike said then took her hand and lead her to his motorbike that had two seats. He hoped on then looked over at her and said, "Where do you want to go, anywhere in the world, it's up to you?" Spike asked her hoping she would love the fact that he asked her where to go so she knew she would like it.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Zoë's smile widened and she couldn't help it. She looked down at Spike's hand around hers. He lead her to his motorbike. She couldn't help but look with a huge question on her face. She had never been on one so this was going to be very intresting. "ummm. We are going on that? This should be very intresting."A hint of worry shown in her voice. Shaking her head Zoë cleared her thoughts and moved forward. Looking back at Spike, "You know, anywhere is good with me. As long as I'm with you." Just as soon as she said it she could feel her face fill as she blushed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:56 am

Spike forgot about it being a muggle motorbike, he suddenly realized that she had never been on one before. "Oh, this old thing, it will be fine, I've rode this almost all my life. Hop on, I promise you'll be ok." Said Spike as he helped her on to the bike. Then he smiled as she said that anywhere was fine as long as she was with him. He thought for a moment then said, "Ok, are you hungry?" Spike asked before just taking off.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:42 am

After a few minutes, Zoë decided to go for it. She climbed on the bike with a little help from Spike. "I guess this means I get to hold on to you while we ride. Since you have the handle bars to hold on to." Zoë watched Spike for a few more minutes. "No I'm good right now. What about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:33 am

"No not really, so then lets go to the mall and I will buy you anything you want." Spike said hoping this would make her happy, and loving the feeling of her hands rapped around his body.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Holding onto Spike. Zoë was suddenly aware that she hadn't really been this close to anyone other than a very select few. Shaking her head at the thought, Zoë smiled and looked forward. Shopping, ummm, she thought to herself. Now this was going to be interesting. "Are you sure about that?" She couldn't help but laugh at the thought of shopping. She enjoyed it far too much to really complain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum