Spike and Zoe's first date - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spike and Zoe's first date - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spike and Zoe's first date

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spike and Zoe's first date - Page 4 Empty Re: Spike and Zoe's first date

Post by Spike Edgelong Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:04 am

"It's ok, I would feel wrong if you bought them, it would be like a gift from me. Please, I want them to be a gift. I won't take no for an answer." He said in a playing tone. He smiled as he saw her blush, this made him feel all warm inside.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 pm

"If you are sure, I mean. Looking back down at the ones in her hands, Zoe walked over to look at a few others to be sure these were the ones she wanted. "Ok. I think these will be good." A smile filld her face. She was so happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 am

It made spike feel so wonderfull that Zoe was happy. He could see the smile spreading across her wonderfully beautiful face. "Ok. Great. Those will look beautiful on you." Spike said to her as he walked over to the cashier and payed her for the shoes.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Zoe couldn't help but smile as she listened to Spike say she would be beautiful in the shoes. Just being with him made her feel very happy. Nothing could change that. All she could hope and pray was that this would be something real and not fleeting like Tropher had been. She was truely happy whenever she was with Spike so maybe, just maybe.

"So, what would you like to do now? Zoe asked as she reached out to take Spike's hand in hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:01 am

Spike took her hand in hers and it just felt right. "Well we could always go to the movies. What do you think? Lots of darkness and some little people. We could be alone there." Spike asked her hoping she would be ok with it and not think that he was just trying to get her to be in a dark place with her.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:39 pm

The feel of Spike's hand in hers. This was right. Finally something was going in the right direction or once. She was filled with so much happiness. "Moives? humm. Sounds good. I havn't been to one in a while." They walked hand in hand for a while. The she turned toward him a little. "So. Tell me a little about yourself."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 am

"Umm...." Spike said then thought for a moment, 'I don't want to scare her so lets try and not give to much away'. "What would you like to know?" He asked her so that he would not have to choose himself. He smiled so she didn't think he was trying to hide anything.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Zoe thought on her question to Spike. His answer reminded her of soemthing she would have said. This brought a smile to her face. She was never good at talkin about her self. Answerin questions, now that she could do. So Zoe decided she would try and think of some good questions or Spike. "I don't know where to start. I mean, I don't really know that mucha bout you. I know we are in the same house at Hogwarts but thats about all."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:18 am

"Well I'm in the third year. I am an only child. I live with my grandparents. I suck in school and I love to eat chocolate." Spike said not being able to think of anything else to say with out it acctually being a question.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:20 am

[ooc: does zoe know spike is a vampire yet? i'm rp her like she doesnt, but i can change it later.]

"Third year? I'm having to repeat my OWLs. I was out a lot last year. I hate it actually. So would that mean I'm older than you?" Zoe couldn't help but look back at Spike. He didn't look nor act like most of the boys that were their age. But that could be a good thing, a really good thing.

Zoe tried to hide her face when Spike commented on being an only child. There were days when she wished she could have been that lucky. "Wow. What was it like or should I say, what is it like to be an only child? I mean I have siblings even though they don't have much to do with me." Zoe let the comment drop off as she thought about her own family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top