Spike and Zoe's first date - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spike and Zoe's first date - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spike and Zoe's first date

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spike and Zoe's first date - Page 3 Empty Re: Spike and Zoe's first date

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:31 am

Spike, having never really spent alot of time at the mall, decided to let her lead as he opened the door for her to enter. He knew that alot of guys out there would never open the door for their girl first, but this is just how he was. He smiled at her as she entered, then took her hand again, and walked with her. "Yes, I agree, girls can never have to many shoes. I'm just not sure about us guys." He said to her, hoping this would make her giggle. He loved to hear her laugh.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 am

Watching Spike open the door for her really impressed her. Most of the guys she knew would never have done that. They were more along the lines of take care of yourself men. But Spike was differnt that won him big points in her book.

Walking inside, Zoe reached out and took Spike's hand back in hers. It felt empty without it. Almost as if that was the place her hand was supose to fit. She attempted to shake the thought from her head as she glanced around the mall.

"Oh don't be silly. You guys need lots of shoes too. But then again I guess you can get away with wearing the same pair with different outfits, we can't." This comment came with a small laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Spike felt like he was in heaven as he heard her laugh. He loved everything there was about her, and to be able to make her happy, this was everything he had wanted. He smiled as they headed down the hall towards the shoe store. He then smiled at her comment, and moved his hand so his fingers were wrapped around hers. They finally made it to the shoe store, and as she started looking at the shoes he looked at them with her unlike all the other guys who would find the nearest bench and wait.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Holing Spike's hnad in hers, Zoë couldn't help but be happy. This guys seemed really intrested in her. What other reason could he have of going shopping with her? This thought brought a huge smile to her. Soon she was deep in the mass of shoes and almost orgot she had someone with her. Slowly she turned to face Spike. "Oh my god. I tottally forgot I wasn't alone. I'm so sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:54 pm

"It's ok, I love to watch you being happy. I think the first ones looked really cute on you." He said to her, making sure she understood that he was being honest and loving. He was so in love with her, but didn't want to scare her away since this was only their first date and all. So he bent down and started rumaging through the shoes with her.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Gently she reaced back to take his hand. "Are you sure its ok? I don't want to you get mad over it or anything." Zoe looked down at a pair of shoes in her hands. "I don't want anything to ruin this night for us. We have tried so hard to get her and I'm afriad I'll do something to ruin it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:46 pm

"Yeah it's fine, realy. I'm the one who didn't want anything to go wrong to night, and felt like I was doing everything wrong. I just love to see you being happy, realy." He said to her, hoping this would make her feel better.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 pm

A smile started to fill her face. She didn't know if he knew how happy that made her. "You are doing great. Actually sometimes I have to think again because I think its too good to be true." Zoe gave Spike's had a small squeeze. Turning back to the shoes. "So many choices." Zoe started to giggle a litte.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 am

Spike had to smile as he heard her say that he was doing a wonderful job and that she had to think twice about it being real or not. He then felt her squize his hand, then go back to the shoes. "Well, I think you look great in any of them, but you know you best. So I will buy anything you want." He said to her, knowing this would make her happy.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Zoe gave Spike a shocked look. She didn't expect him to buy her anything. "You don't have to buy them for me. I didn't expect you do to that." She couldn't help but find herself blushing a little as she looked down at the shoes in her hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top