Making Enemies (Vanessa, open) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making Enemies (Vanessa, open) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making Enemies (Vanessa, open)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making Enemies (Vanessa, open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Making Enemies (Vanessa, open)

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:09 pm

"Whatever." Alice said hotly. She made to walk out of the room. She was hoping Vanessa would say something like 'not so fast.'. This conversation was not ending up being worthwhile. It was obvious to Alice that the good side would win.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Making Enemies (Vanessa, open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Making Enemies (Vanessa, open)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Vanessa wasn't going to let the girl get away that easily. She stepped in front of the door trying to block it with her small frame. "No you don't." she said glaring at her. She didn't really know what she intended to say, but she wasn't going to let the conversation just drop like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:20 pm

"Or what." Alice challenged her. It wasn't a question. She was just letting her know that she wasn't scared of Vanessa.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:25 pm

"Or," Vanessa paused. She wasn't expecting this to happen. She racked her brains for something to say. She just pulled out her wand, hoping to get her point across. "What makes you demented enough to think the Order can possibly defeat Voldemort?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm

"Well, the Order is just as powerful as the Dark Lord." Alice started. "And, as I said before, it's been done." Alice added. That was all she could think of. She was fairly loyal to the Order and DA, but she would sound silly saying that. She wasn't old enough to be in the Order. She sighed.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:31 pm

"The Order is no where near as powerful as the Dark Lord!" she shouted. "The Dark Lord can't die!" she shouted. It sounded stupid, but it was true. He had more horcruxes. In her opinion there was nothing the Order could do to stop him. "You look a bit young to know so much about the Order." she added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:54 pm

"My dad and mum were and are in it." Alice said, matter-of-factly.

"And the horcruxes can be killed. But I think you already know that." Alice said. It would be perposterous if she didn't. Vanessa already seemed to know so much about Death Eaters.

"And I could ask the same about you." Alice replied. "If you're not a Death Eater, how do you know so much about them?"
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 pm

"Your mum and dad, they've seemed to keep you quite informed. Perhaps too informed for your own good." She laughed slightly. "Sure the horcruxes can be killed but that's only if you could find them and I doubt any of you will."

"I may not be a death eater, but I have my sources." she smirked. Her mum and dad kept her very well informed. They hoped some day she would get over her fear of having something on her arm and join them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top