Making new Friends (Alexa, open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making new Friends (Alexa, open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making new Friends (Alexa, open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making new Friends (Alexa, open) Empty Making new Friends (Alexa, open)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 am

Christabelle wondered through the streets of Hogsmeade, the what she found to be a curious little wizarding village right off the school grounds. She was fascinated that it got more business than she thought but then again it was right there by the school. She continued to stroll down the streets looking for something to do or see if she recognized anyone.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Making new Friends (Alexa, open) Empty Re: Making new Friends (Alexa, open)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:41 am

[[OOC: I KNOW I SAID WE SHOULD RP BUT NOW MY MON JUST SAID I HAVE TO GO TO BED!!!!! I'M REALLY SORRY, I'LL HAVE TO REPLY TO THE NEXT POST TOMORROW....]]

Alexa had been given 10 Galleons by her mom to go get a package of sweets. She went into the sweet shop ad bought 3 lollipops. She walked back outside and decided to stay a little bit longer. She saw a older girl walking down the streets. Alexa thought she looked friendly enough, so she went up to say hi. "Hey! I'm Alexa"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:45 am

"Um hello." Christabelle replied smiling at the obviously younger girl. "Christabelle Whittle," the german half-veela replied. She looked at the girl, something a little odd about her but not enough to cause her to worry. "Wait we can actually buy candy and such here?" she asked surprised a little.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Alexa saw Christabelle looking at her and wondered ir there was was something on her face. Her hand flew up to it, and she felt around. Nothing. She put her hand back down. "Yes, you can buy candy. Lollipops, licorice wands, Bertie Bots every Flavor Beans, anything. But they just sold out of Chocolate Frogs, so don't get your hopes up about them." She was still wondering what Christabelle was looking at.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:44 pm

"Oh Damn." she said looking a little mad about it, "I love chocolate frogs." she went on to say, Christy had caught that the girl had caught her looking at her oddly, "Don't worry its just theres something about you I can't place my finger on." she admitted, "Or infact it could just be me since I'm new around here and not used to all these people."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 pm

"O-Oh. Well, you are correct. Well, your first guess is correct anyway. I'm a werewolf." Alexa waited for the shock to show on her face. Whenever she told somebody her secret, they either fainted, got away from her as fast as they can, or jump back like they were just slapped. All of the people who stayed, Alexa said goodbye to, and left, because the people who could not handle her being a werewolf were not people Alexa wanted to be around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:07 am

"Oh." she replied, "As long as you're not a blood-sucker I guess its fine." she said having a natural distaste for vampires. "Sorry if that sounds harsh or anything, I just really hate vampires."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:23 am

Alexa gave a sigh of relief. Christabelle had accepted her for who she was! Only one other person had ever done that before... Anyway, Alexa was happy all the same. "Well, I don't have anything against vampires, they are sort of like me. Sort of different from everybody else. But that does not mean they are misfits and should not me let out of the house." Alexa quieted down, realizing she was lecturing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:33 am

"Oh I'm different from everybody." she said looking at her, "I'm a veela." she said proudly, "And do you know what kind of work that entails...Keeping up with your looks?" she said vainly though she didn't have to try half as hard as normal people.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:40 pm

"A half-veela? Thats why you're so pretty" Alexa teased. Alexa did not relly see herself as pretty, just average. Well, besides the werewolf part she was average. "I dont know many veelas,or half veelas at that, but I know they care about how they look a lot." Considering how Christabelle looked, she did not really care that much of how she looked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top