Making new Friends (Alexa, open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making new Friends (Alexa, open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making new Friends (Alexa, open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making new Friends (Alexa, open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making new Friends (Alexa, open)

Post by James Wake Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:26 pm

James Wake was about to call it a day. It was simply another boring day in this boy's boring life. The purpose of the day? Blow a bunch of money, waste a day. He was about to return to his room for a pleasant evening of study, and theory. Research, books, paper, experimentation... man, after nine years, that was all he ever did. School was supposed to be his main distraction from all this work, but hey, Alan had to send him over to Hogwarts. Boring to the limit.

He was walking home, when he saw Alex Finnigan. Thirteen years old, werewolf. He'd already had to tame her wolf form once before. He felt a personal connection to her. He decided to walk over and say hello, throwing away the idea of studies for another couple of minutes. He approached her as she appeared to be talking with some blond girl. Older. Pretty. But James wasn't deterred by that. He approach Alexa, adopting a silent smile. "Hey Alexa. How're things going with you?"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Making new Friends (Alexa, open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making new Friends (Alexa, open)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Alexa turned around to see James Wake, the boy who had helped her in the woods. She smiled. "Hey James! Pretty well, except for my Mom constantly keeping an eye on me." Alexa laughed. She did not think she would ever see James again until school started, but she was clearly wrong. "So, are you still staying with your Uncle???" She wondered if he ever stayed with his parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:03 pm

"Yeah, I don't have anywhere else to go, really. Your mom too mad about that one night, was she? I never really understood mothers. They always want you to be safe, but always forget to keep track of themselves. And sometimes they forget to respect the kids privacy and stuff. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with it..." James took a side-long look. "So... anything else happen since we last met?" He turned to the girl he'd never met before, and offered his hand. "Hi, I'm James Wake. Fifth year. Uh, Ra-Ravenclaw."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:44 pm

"Yeah, she was. I'd never been so far away from them and forget it was a full moon. She freaked out, and said I was too irresponsible. But she forgot that they went out to dinner that night and I stayed behind. So really, its their fault." Alexa finished her fuming. She heard James ask about what happend when he was gone. "Well, nothing much, just being stalked. By my mother. Constantly. She is probably spying on me now. But she did have a appointment with her boss. Soooooo... I think I'm safe." Alexa took a deep breath, and wound down her annoyance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top