Making the perfect piece {open}
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making the perfect piece {open} Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making the perfect piece {open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making the perfect piece {open} Empty Making the perfect piece {open}

Post by Vaughn Hunter Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Vaughn walked around the edge and a few feet into the forest looking for bits of wood. He spotted a small but fat log that was dry and sitting next to a large tree. Going over to it he picked it up then spotted a really thick branch next to it. Picking that up as well he found a nice dry spot not much further into the forest that was the stump of an old tree. Sitting down on it he took out his tools to start making the items he needed for he said he was gonna make for Dakota. Picking up the branch his hands began to shape the snake with unique and beautiful scales that he would make shimmer when he was finished. The head was the easiest part for him, he had the snake's tongue look like it was flicking out. Finally finishing with the tail he grinned as he tapped his wand to the wood making it Slytherin green but with a shimmer. In certain light the shimmer would look purple designs were in the snake's scales. On the end of the tail was his initials that were worked in with the design he put on the scales.

Vaughn stopped working when he heard branches snapping as either a creature of the forest approached or someone was coming from further back in the forest. Not wanting to get caught with a creature of the forest he shrunk the snake and the log he was going to use and walked out of the forest. He began making his way towards the lake, he looked back but there was nothing there when he faced forward once more he nearly knocked over a student coming towards him. "I'm sorry are you ok?" Vaughn said steadying them with his hands on their shoulders.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Making the perfect piece {open} Empty Re: Making the perfect piece {open}

Post by Vaughn Hunter Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Vaughn groaned at her first words and began walking away. "Just leave me alone, I'm here by myself looking for sticks or small logs. Go vanish and tell whoever it is that you hang with whatever you want about me. I haven't slept with anyone either just for your information." He walked off mumbling under his breath as he began kicking leaves aside. Finding another short log but this one was in better shape than his other one. He wiped the leaves that were still on it as he picked it up from the ground.

Vaughn could still feel that girl behind him as he walked over to a fallen log and sat down. He pulled out one of his tools to scrape some of the bark off the log. Looking at the bark underneath it and smiled, "Perfect and definitely in great shape." He said to himself as he ran the tool across it some more to reveal more of the wood on the inside. He looked over to where she was standing and sighed. "You plan on moving anytime soon? Or are you going to stand there like a statue?" He asked as he propped one foot on the fallen log while the other stayed on the ground. "Your making it hard for me to concentrate on what I'm doing."
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Making the perfect piece {open} Empty Re: Making the perfect piece {open}

Post by Vaughn Hunter Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:01 am

Vaughn sighed when she stood in his lighting and looked at her with irritation. Wanting nothing more than to make her disappear somewhere other than where he was. He leaned against the tree that was behind him and looked at her while she talked. "Yes I am aware that Dakota is serious about me. I'm serious about her as well but I'm not going to be doing anything other than what I am now. Why do you even care? You don't know me and I don't know if you know Dakota. Why are you so interested in my love life?" He asked his face serious and curious as to her questions.

Vaughn didn't know anything about her and was insanely curious as to why she was doing any of this. He didn't take her up on her offer to show him anything and he wasn't going to say anything more until she answered his questions.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top