Finding the perfect place [Open]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the perfect place  [Open] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the perfect place [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the perfect place  [Open] Empty Finding the perfect place [Open]

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Isobella was walking all over London trying to find a good home for her and Rose. She was wearing faded blue jeans with a thick sweater and coat, her feet were in converse sneakers. She knew that she couldn't stay any longer at her parents house considering her mother. She kept saying that she needed a man to help take care of her and Rose. She wasn't going to keep arguing with her mother about what she needed to do and she certaintly wasn't going go with her advise. Coming up to a building she looked at her paper to make sure that she was in the right place. Entering the building she looked around until she saw the sign for the renting office.

The woman inside was petite and gave her a haughty look as she took Isobella's appearance. "May I help you? Do you need to find the work house?" She said her voice sounding so prim and proper.

"Actually I was trying to get an apartment here but by the way you talk I wouldn't live here if you paid me. Also before you judge someone based on their appearance you should probably think about if they can afford your apartments. Which I can for your information you snotty two-faced uptight b****." Isobella said as she turned on her heel walking away leaving the woman with a look of shock on her face.

Out in the street Isobella took in a deep breath to calm her anger but it wasn't working out as well as she would hope for. "Ugh stupid idiotic woman." She mummbled to herself as she walked away from the building. She wanted enough space between her and the woman who made her want to forget that she wasn't a boxer and hit her square in her perfectly made up face.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Finding the perfect place  [Open] Empty Re: Finding the perfect place [Open]

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Chocola have wanted to find her own place to awhile. Her mother was just so annoying. Is always saying that she should have husband already and she shouldn't have spend like 4 years on traveling. She should have found herself husbamd instead and have at least one kid. She didn't like that nagging anymore. So she wanted to move out but finding good place was hard. Money wasn't problem.

Okay she has now a a someone who she likes but things aren't yet that serious that she could tell to her mother. Her sister knew about him. Cho had to tell sister when she lent dress from her actually. They were same height and also they had same figurw even if they had few years between them. Anyways father and brother don't know nothing. Even if mother suspects aomwthing ks going on since Chocola comes home late and skips dinner times. But Cho always since not your business. She doesn't wanna give her mother false hopes. So far it's her and also her sister secret what will come out one day.

Anyways awhile looking some adiversments of apartments, what she had get there and there. Basically everywhere, few newspaper and so on. Anyways she suddenly walked into someone. "I'm so sorry," she said when realized what had happened there. "I didn't mean to do it. I wasn't looking where I was going, sorry," she added there. She really was sorry.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Bella looked up from her paper that she was reading when someone bumped into her. "Oh it's ok, I should have been paying attention as well." She said taking a hold of the other womans upper arms so she didn't fall. "I was so busy looking at my paper I didn't realize that I was going to bump into anyone." She bent to pick up the pen she dropped the straightened back up. Seeing that she was also looking for a plce she smiled. "If your looking for a good place, i would recommend these two." She pointed to two that she recently looked at. "This one the floors look horrible and this one the landlord is horrible. She took one look at me and asked if i was looking for the work house."

Bella was still steaming from that encounter with that horrible woman. "I hope you have better luck than what i'm having right now. It's difficult to find a nice place that also accepts cats." She sighed remembering that she had two more to look at that would accept them otherwise she'd be staying at the Leaky longer than she would like to.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:44 am

Chocola was glad that woman took from her upper arms so she couldn't fall. "I didn't look where I'm going too," she said there now and smiled. "Oh I see. Good to know," she said there. "I have been looking for place for awhile. It's hard to find something," she said there now. She wasn't sure anymore even how long.

"I haven't met anyone that mean yet. But most of times are they to small or dirty for me the rooms. I want something what is nice and clean," she said there now. She really wasn't sure excatly what she wanted. She didn't had cat problem since she didn't had any anymore.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Bella smiled at the woman in front of her. "Yeah most of the places I've been haven't been the greatest. I'm gonna keep looking though because I don't want my daughter and myself at the Leaky too much longer." She said as she looked down at the next place on her own piece of paper. "I'm gonna be looking at this next one if you want to check it out. I was told it was a nice place, that's if you want to of course." She smiled warmly at the woman and nodded understanding completely. "Well you shouldn't give up, there has to be some nice places for you to move into."

"I hope you don't have to meet anyone mean. That one lady I met was horrible. I hope I don't meet another one like her, she was stuck up all because of what I was wearing." Bella said shaking her head in disgust. "I'm not someone who's going to to walking around for hours in a pair of heels looking for an apartment. I'd have blisters on my feet before lunch," She laughed softly at that thought. "Speaking of lunch I'm starved, would you like to join me? Then we can hunt for an apartment that's suitable for us?" She asked smiling warmly at the woman next to her. "Oh my goodness, please forgive my manners I'm Isobel Watson. It's nice to meet you."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Chocola smiled at the woman and nodded her head. "Oh I see. I wanna move out from my parents house. It's so awkward to live there. Mother always on my nerves," she said there and sighed. "If I don't find anything then I'm moving to Leaky too," she told to her now. "Sure we can so check that next one out," she said since she actually had it marked down for herself. It looked like suitable for her but will see if we get there. "I don't give up easily at all," she said quietly.

"Yeah. I would have said something terrible back to her too. I can't imagine how she will sell that apartment if her attitude at all. If she judges people by their looks," she said there and sighed. She is sure that mean woman will try to find buyer for long time. "Yeah I get it totally. I don't really wear heels too, some more comfortable shoes are nice," she said there now, sge is sure that mean woman would find something wrong on het too. "Sure lunch sounds nice, last timem i eat at morning," she said there now with a weak smile. "Sure we can dicuss awhile eating. It would save probably our both times," she added there now. "Oh yeah, nice to meet you Isobella," she said there now. "I'm Chocola Meilleure," she said her name now too
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top