Getting stares (Jesse) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting stares (Jesse) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting stares (Jesse)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting stares (Jesse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting stares (Jesse)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 am

Chase felt horrible now. She looked up at him and let her other hand grab onto his hand, her hands shaking hard. "He's in a coma."She whispered looking at him. "After I left the room they say he sat for a while and then fell into a coma and won't wake up."She whispered. She let her eyes find his again wanting to take in the look he was giving her. The look that she felt a pang in her heart at. She smiled slightly. "People thought I was dating him..I have to break it off with him anyway.."She whispered. "He would understand that.."She said slowly. "Maybe it would be best if he hated me."She said burying her face in her arms again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:05 am

Jesse let her bury her face into his shoulder and he let her cry. He could not believe the things she had to go through, it was so unfair. If he could take the load off of her, he would have done it in a heartbeat. "Listen to me Chase. If he loves you, he will be happy for you. Yes he will be upset, but he will understand that you are happy. Don't you think?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:06 am

Chase looked up at him and then nodded. She didn't know what else to do but nod and then put her head back on his shoulder. She moved her chair around to the other side of the table and laid her head on his shoulder. "Can you distract me?"She whispered staring at their intertwined hands on the table. "I need to get my mind off things."She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 am

He grinned "Of course I can distract you." He put his arm around her and pulled her close so that she could rest on him. He ran his other hand through her hair and hummed a soothing tune to her to try and take her mind off of things. It was nice, sitting there with her next to him, the warmth of her body making him feel great. It was something he had always wanted to do with another, and there he was
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:13 am

Chase closed her eyes and leaned against him listening to him hum. "Why is it..when something bad happens to someone, people stare all the time?"She whispered. "They tell you it'll be ok, and everything is fine..but...if they would just drop it it really would be ok."She said softly her eyes still closed. "My friends and I..you know all those people I hang out with...they keep giving me funny looks, I get whispers dragging behind me in the hall."She said shaking her head and listening to his gentle heart beat. "I just want to yell at them...and I've never wanted that before."She whispered her eyes shut tight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:29 am

He continued to rub her head and hum, listening to her comments. "Well, most people don't understand and don't know how to handle a situation. They figure that if they stare at you and whisper behind your back its better than blatantly coming out and talking to you." He looked down at her and he smiled "At least your alright with me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 am

Chase nodded silently and looked up at him carefully. "Why though?" She said softly small tears falling down her face. "Why are you so nice to me?"She asked softly. "I don't get it."She whispered. "Why do you even like me?"She asked wiping her eyes. "I...I'm sorry."She said shaking her head. "I shouldn't bring this up."She said slowly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:42 am

"Why wouldn't I like you? Your a beautiful, smart, funny, awesome person. I mean how could I not like you, we danced in the rain together." He smiled and gave her a slight squeeze. "You are basically the perfect person for me. I don't care about your past, all I care about is right now, and right now I am with you and thats all that matters to me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:44 am

Chase felt herself blush as she looked up at him. She shook her head and then looked at him smiling slightly. Her hair had the soft scent of fresh rain on it. She smiled and put her arms around his neck hugging him softly. "I'm sorry I think to much."She muttered and looked up at him carefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:56 pm

"You don't think to much, you think just enough." He smiled and gave her a light squeeze "Stop beating yourself up about everything. You are perfect the way you are in every way, and I don't know why you beat yourself up so much." He lifted her head up to face his and he smiled "I like you the way you are, don't change, ok?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top