Getting stares (Jesse)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting stares (Jesse) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting stares (Jesse)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting stares (Jesse) Empty Getting stares (Jesse)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:22 am

Chase glared at the ground angrily. They had really done it now. Driven her to the library! She burst through the door and ignored the sounds of SHHHH coming from all directions. She tore her way through to the back of the library and sat down heavily at a table letting her bag drop to the floor beside her. Classes were done, so was Dinner. She was up here, dressed in a short sleeved t-shirt and a black skirt. Wearing all black for the first time in her life. She didn't even have a pink bow in an odd place, nope, just black. A black t, and skirt. With black stockings and black high heels. She buried her face in her arms and let her hair fall over her head, hiding her view of passerby.

Her friends had basically driven her over the edge. Asking opening if she was dating Sterling. She had denied it and ran. Telling them something she knew she would never forget saying. "Of course I'm not dating that stupid Ravenclaw who almost got himself killed, I'm dating Jesse Daniels." And she had stormed off. Coming right up here without really realizing it until she was there. Pain ran in ribbons through her body but she ignored it. She was getting pretty good at that. Rubbing her eyes she kept her face buried and took deep calming breaths.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Getting stares (Jesse) Empty Re: Getting stares (Jesse)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:38 am

Jesse was in the library again, this time for pleasure and not for study. He was wearing a pair of athletic shorts and a muggle band t-shirt he had received on a trip to the states a long time ago with his cousins, he wasn't much fond of it but he had nothing else to wear, everything was already packed except for a few pairs of clothing. He had been in there with a few of his friends, but he had kicked them out because they were being loud and annoying, now he just sat alone, kicked back with the book in front of his face.

He heard the door burst open and he slowly lowered his book and saw an estranged girl walk into the library, she seemed to be extremely upset. He put the book back up to his face and just felt bad for her. Every year at the end of the year, more and more girls were upset, he was not sure why but he knew it was upsetting. Then, he lowered his book again and he stared at her for a few seconds before he realized who it was, it was Chase!

Quickly he put his book down and he got up from his seat, walking over to her slowly. He wasn't sure how he should act towards her, especially after the other day. She had constantly been on his mind, but he knew she did not want to be with him. Still, he could not leave her like that. He walked to her table slowly, and with a smile on his face to try and make her feel better "Does the Library really get to you that much?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:41 am

Chase looked up startled and felt a slow smile come onto her face. "Oh Jesse!"She said getting up and throwing her arms around his neck her face buried in his chest. "I did a horrible thing!"She said softly feeling the tears flow down her face again. "I told my friends you were my boyfriend."She said slowly looking up at him. "Please don't hate me."She said looking at him carefully. She looked around and then pulled him to a more secluded corner away from watching eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:47 am

Jesse gave her a hug back, patting her on the back trying to make her feel better. He sat her down in her chair and he pulled a chair across from her, giving her a smile. He gave a fake hurt look "Well I was not aware that dating me was such a horrible thing." He knew she did not mean it like that, but he figured maybe a joke would loosen the mood. He knew she liked to hear jokes, and especially needed someone to stay strong with her, no matter what happened, and he had promised to be that guy.

He put his hand on to her arm and smiled warmly at her "I could never hate you Chase, no matter how hard you tried."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:50 am

Chase looked at him carefully seeing that he meant it. She sat down slowly and buried her face in her arms. Hiding her face from him as another shock of pain ran through her body. She looked up at him when it was done and smiled tentatively. "Well, you see.."She said slowly. "What if...what if I really wanted to be you're girlfriend..but Sterling."She said looking away from him, letting her hair cover half of her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:59 am

Jesse felt a weird feeling in his stomach when she hinted that she wanted to be his girlfriend. He was not sure how he felt about that. One part of him wanted it badly, to be her boyfriend. He would take her on amazing dates, treating her like she was a princess. He had thoughts of the both of them laughing and having a great time, but then there was the other part. He was not the kind of person who liked to undercut someone else. Yes he felt bad for the other boy, but how fair would it be for her to have to be with someone she did not love. He just could not find a way to word it.

"Chase, something made you fall for this Sterling fellow, I don't know what but something had to have. He also made you fall for him before the... you know. I, I was just there to make you feel better that one day. Do you really like me like that, or is it just because he is in the hospital and I have been nice to you. You must determine the difference."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:05 am

Chase looked at him silently and looked down again. She concentrated on herself for a second. Sterling had been there first. He had talked to her, danced with her in the rain. Slipped and slid. But..even Chase was turning different. She didn't see him the same way. Even before the attack. He was still head over heels for her, but the kisses...weren't electric shocks anymore. Did that make her a terrible person? She looked at him carefully. She didn't feel those shocks with him, but she sure wanted to. She slowly reached out and took his hand. "I am...a terrible person."She whispered staring at the table close to their hands but not right at their hands. "Sterling needs me right now..and all I think of..is you."She whispered her face going red.

"Sterling...I don't feel empty when he's gone anymore..I don't feel those electric charges when he kisses me anymore..no one has given me those for a long time. The type that scare me and leave me gasping for breath."She whispered her face beat red now. She let her hair fall over her face again to hide it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:17 am

Jesse grabbed her hand and he held on to it tightly, making sure she knew he cared. It was quite a situation, the Sterling boy had risked his life to save her and done some horrible things, and yet she seemed to be in love with Jesse. From what it sounded like, Sterling was just a thing she did not mean to have go that far. She thought she loved him but really she didn't, which was really a sad thing because the boy would go to great lengths for her. But then again what boy wouldn't for a girl, especially a girl like Chase.

He reached up and pushed her hair out of her face so he could look into her eyes. "Don't hide those beautiful eyes from me!" He smiled and he reached back down to grab her hand. "Listen, I think about you all the time also Chase, I really do. You run through my head all the time, and it kills me that I can't be with you, and Sterling would understand if he really loved you, don't you think?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 am

Chase looked surprised when he called her eyes beautiful. She had never thought her eyes like that. In her thinking they were hideous, boring and brown, with one pointing in a different direction then the other! Something no magic could fix. The position of her eyes. She looked at him silently and felt some tears slide down her cheeks. "But...he has risked so much for me, he's in St. Mungo's because of me!"She said shaking her head so that her eyes were hidden again. Anything to keep him from seeing her shame. "I feel awful, that...I don't..I don't love..him back."She whispered resting her head on the hard table top. "I'm afraid to tell him."She said her hands shaking in his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:32 am

Jesse smiled at her, trying to make her feel better. "Would it be fair of him to make you stay with him even though you don't love him?" he knew it sounded harsh, but he wasn't trying to be. He just wanted her to know that if she wanted to be with him, he wanted her to be with him to. Nothing would make him happier than to be able to pronounce that he was Chase Moor's boyfriend. "If you want, I could go with you to tell him.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top