Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 pm

"Oh, hullo Alice," said Sterling as a pretty third year entered, copying the name that Lily (Lily Potter!!) had used. "How are you?" he asked.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Ben smiled at the girl, Alice as the others had called her. He had seen her around but not properly met her yet. She was a Hufflepuff like himself. "Hi Alice, I'm Ben, Ben Macmillan." he introduced himself to her. "I'm a Hufflepuff like you." he added, trying to be friendly. He would have asked her how she was, but Sterling had got there first. Stupid Silver, he thought.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:29 pm

"Oh, hey everyone!" Alice answered cheerily, looking around at everyone. She saw two handsome boys and her good friend Lily. They had met and played a couple times before with their parents. Then she addressed Sterling.

"I'm pretty good. I'm still gonna be third year next year, though, since i'm new." she said. She didn't look that happy about it. Then she addressed Ben.

"Hi Ben, I've seen you around the castle, but I didn't really meet. Nice to meet you." Alice said, hoping that Ben didn't find this cheesy.

"And Lily, Hi! Nice to see you again" She hoped this wasn't too cheesy as well.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Sterling offered her a hand to shake. "Oh, I'm sorry." he said to Alice. "It's all right though, I'm sure you'll be the coolest third year Hufflepuff there is next year," he said with a meaningful glance toward Ben.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:56 pm

"That's not so bad, Alice. You won't have to learn anything, you will be able to have fun all year" said Lily smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Ben smiled at Alice, not finding what she said cheesy at all. He liked her. He looked at Sterling. "Yeah, she will be. I'll probably fail my exams and stay down a year anyway." he added. He hadn't studied so it was quite likely he would.

"Anyway, shall we get back to looking for the trophy?" Ben asked everyone, there was quite a group of them now. He walked over to a cabinate and began inspecting trophies.

[[OOC: Ok, no more new people, four is enough!]]
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 pm

"I'll help!" suggested Alice. She shook Sterling's hand, blushing.

"What are we looking for?"
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:50 am

"My dad's Quidditch trophy. And the one Ben was looking for. Which one is it?" asked Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Ben looked up. "Look for yours first." he replied. He knew his mother didn't have anything here, but he thought his dad played Quidditch. "We can find mine afterwards." he added.

Ben walked over to the biggest cabinet in the room and started scanning the trophies. He was glad there were four of them, otherwise this could take a while.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top