Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else Empty Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:05 am

Ben was walking around the Trophy Room. He was trying to see if his parents had earned any trophies, but there were so many to look through. He wasn't having much luck. He went over to the Quidditch trophies, wondering if either of his parents played at all. He hoped he would make it onto the team, and there was a greater chance of that if his parents were good players.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else Empty Re: Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:15 am

Lily walked around the trophy room. She searched for her cousin's trophies she told her about in her letters. But they were too many to find the one she wanted. She walked backwards and bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry...I didn't looked were I was going." said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else Empty Re: Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Ben was looking closely at some Quidditch trophies when he felt someone bump into him. He turned around to see a girl who he didn't recognise. A Gryffindor, he saw from her robes, and guessed she was a bit older than him. "Don't worry." he said, smiling. "I'm Ben, by the way, Ben Macmillan." he introduced himself. The girl had a nice look about her, like she was a friendly person.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:09 pm

"Sorry again, I'm just clumsy" said Lily with a smile. "I'm Lily, Lily Potter. Nice to meet you too" she said. He seemed like a nice guy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:45 pm

"It's fine." Ben repeated, still smiling. He didn't mind it if people were a little clumsy. Plus, this meant he got to meet someone new and hopefully make a new friend. "Nice to meet you too." he said, hoping he didn't come off as really cheesy. Ben didn't read a lot, so he didn't realise that Lily was the daughter of the famous Harry Potter. "Pretty name." he commented. "You looking at any particular trophies in here?" he asked her, keeping their conversation going.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:59 am

"Thanks" said Lily smiling. "Um...Yeah, I am searching for a trophy of my friends and my dad" said Lily. She had a feeling he didn't know who her father was, which was weird. But it was kind of good, for once someone didn't know her because of her famous dad. "And you? Which trophy are you looking for?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Ben nodded, something suddenly clicking. Potter. He felt so stupid for not recognising the surname. "Do you want me to help you look?" he asked her, having given up on his own search. "I was looking for one of my parents, a Quidditch one, but I've almost given up now." he told her.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:18 am

Sterling entered the trophy room, evidently lost. "Oh, hullo again Ben." he said awkwardly, remembering the squabble they had had earlier that had earned them both detention. "What're you doing here?" he asked, disrespect oozing unintentionally from his words.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:31 am

"Sure that would be nice. And I'll help you look for yours, I'm sure it's somewhere in here" said Lily with a smile to Benjamin. She saw a boy enter the room. She didn't know him, but she saw that hi was a Ravenclaw by his robes. He looked a bit lost. "Um...hi" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Ben smiled. "Let's find yours first." he said, and was about to ask her about it when he saw another boy come in. Sterling. The one he had teased, dueled and lost to. He was two years younger though, that was his excuse. "Hi." he said shortly. He had a detention with him tonight and didn't want another one. He didn't want to ignore Lily and start another duel, either. "I'm looking for some trophies. I'm helping Lily at the moment." he told him, accidentally introducing Lily at the same time. He didn't know if the two had met before or not.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top