Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:05 pm

"Yeah, we are searching for my dad's trophies." said Lily. "I think we didn't met before. I'm Lily" said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for someone;; Lily & Anyone else

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:52 pm

"Sterling," he replied warmly. "I'm not really sure how I ended up here, but I'd be glad to help." he said, looking around at the trophies. "What's your last name? So I know what to look for?" he asked, turning to Lily.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Ben wasn't sure whether he wanted Sterling to help or not. Sterling was being nice to Lily though, so he doubted Sterling would be mean to him. It would make Sterling look bad, after all. Sterling would recognise Lily's surname, no doubt. He was a Ravenclaw, after all.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:55 pm

"Nice to meet you Sterling" Lily said with a smile. "Potter." she said, a bit uncomforatable. She didn't like saying her last name because people always gasp and act like it's a big deal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Sterling gasped and acted like it was a big deal. [[OOC: lol]] "Lily? Lily Potter?" he asked, incredulous. "So your dad... you're dad is Harry Potter?" he asked, amazed.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Lily closed her eyes and sighed. She knew this would happen. "Um...Yes, he is. But really, it's not a big deal" she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Ben watched Sterling's reaction. He could tell Lily was uncomfortable. "Let's go look for his trophy." he said, trying to change the subject. He turned around to look at the cabinate behind him.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Sterling couldn't stop himself from gaping at Lily. Lily Potter, he said to himself. "I'm sure he's got loads of trophies!" Sterling said. "At least the Quidditch cup he won his sixth year..." he said, now searching fervently, excited himself to see any awards he may have gotten.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Alice walked briskly down the hallway to the trophy room. She wanted to see if her father Neville had won anything. She counted on the answer being yes. Her father was very famous in his time. Maybe her mother won something, too. As she entered the Trophy Room, she saw three people. Lily Potter, Sterling Silver gaping at her, and Benjamin MacMillan asking her something. She hoped she did not interupt anything.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:48 pm

"Hey Alice" said Lily smiling. She already knew Alice from before. Their families knew each other. "Let's look here first" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top