Lily Forrester
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lily Forrester Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lily Forrester

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily Forrester Empty Lily Forrester

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:02 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Lilian
How you found Potter's Army: My sister, and I have other characters
Any other characters on Potter's Army: yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Lily Forrester Kate-hudson-owen-wilson
Name: Lily Jane Forrester
Race: Werewolf
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Year AND Age: 6th year, 16
Birthday: April 3rd
Preferred houses: Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Kate Hudson
A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'7
Hair: Blonde, usually curly
Eye colour: Blue Eyes
Skin: caucasian and tannish
General Appearance:
Lily is this tall, tannish girl that does not look that social looking girl, but is exactly that. She has blonde hair that is mostly curly, and blue eyes that just bore into you. She wears pretty normal clothes, but will only wear dresses to a formal events.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Babbling, keeping secrets, and looking like she has nothing to hide
Weaknesses: Gardening, stopping-to-take-a-breath-while-babbling, and sometimes paying attention
Likes: Talking to the voice inside her head, having her sister brush her hair, and wearing pajamas
Dislikes: People who think they know everything, being told she is wrong, and getting her hair wet in a bath
Motto: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all
General Personality: Lily is a person who does not like to be left out of the conversation. Once she turns on, only she can turn herself off. When she is alone, she has a conversation with the little voice inside her head. Which may sound wierd, but she has not told anybody, not even a family member.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Lily has 5 brothers and 3 sisters, and her 2 real parents were killed when she was 11. Her step-parents are wonderful to her and her sisters, but are not as kind to her brothers. it's not like Cinderella, but the boys still get less love than the girls.
Childhood: Lily was actually born in Brazil, but when she turned 4, her parents moved to Sweden. But the move did not remove her Brazilian accent. She is the only one in her family that had a non-British accent, but does not resent that she is the only one.
Hogwarts: Lily is one smart cookie. She has pretty good grades, pays attention in class, but has one weakness. There is always dust in a room, and if she smells it(yes, she thinks dust has a smell) she just cannot focus because she feels like she has to sneeze, but just never does.
Short Roleplay: *skips* Very Happy

Last edited by Lily Forrester on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lily Forrester Empty Re: Lily Forrester

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:06 am

Accepted and sorted into Hufflepuff

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top