new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends - Page 2 Empty Re: new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Hmm, i'm an hour behind you James, so this shall work out quite easily! =)

How about somewhere IN Hogwarts, as Ginevra is currently trying to avoid people..
I can explain why, if you want, but it's really complicated. xD
They can be friends too, as long as he is patient enough to handle her moodiness. =P
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends - Page 2 Empty Re: new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:01 am

Okay! Smile You can make the thread if you want, anywhere is good with me

And yeah, James might try to crack some jokes to cheer her up when shes in a bad mood...it could work out lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:11 am

We can try!
& i'll make it once I get a few things done. =D
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:58 am

Can I join? Is it possible to have a gay romance
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:32 am

I'll rp with you James on this account or my Rose Weasley account whichever, or I could do both I don't really care! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 am

We can RP if you want, though i doubt it'll be very friendly.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Ahhh so many people hahah! Sure really I'll RP with anyone who makes the topic and lets me know!

And Albus we definately can if you want, some unfriendliness might be cool haha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Ok so should I start the thread or you?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:45 pm

you can if you want!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Fine, I dont really like starting topics so I'll just reply at the great lake, Ok?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top