Great! Now what? ((James))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Great! Now what? ((James)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Great! Now what? ((James))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great! Now what? ((James)) Empty Great! Now what? ((James))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Matt had heard of a spooky place called the Forest of Dean. He apparated there and grinned. This would most defiantly be his new workout place. He pulled off his shirt and pulled out his wand. He tightened up his running shoes and put his wand in his mouth. He jumped up into a tree and started jumping from tree to tree. He hoped he would find something dangerous around!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Great! Now what? ((James)) Empty Re: Great! Now what? ((James))

Post by James William Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:59 pm

''Monkey see, monkey do, Lestrange. Bravo chap! You have just proven Darwin's theory yet again'', said Wilson. Him being present here was part of the plan between him and Kingsley.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Matt looked down at Wilson, he groaned. Great now what Wilson! he said gruffly jumping down from the tree. He landed right in front of him, his wand in his pocket. He couldn't risk getting angry, and attacking him.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 pm

''Nothing special, just wanted to check what you were doing. I hope that is not a problem or is it... do you have something to hide from a fellow Order member?'', he asked with a suspicious look.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:24 am

Well its just I'd rather not lose my sanity right now! he said gruffly. He put his hand in his pocket and grasped his wand. He then caught himself from drawing it and pulled his hand out of this pocket to check the time. So basically your spying on me? You don't trust me?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:00 am

''Have I ever said that? But, are you the one who mistrusts me? It seems that you have a lot to hide from your fellow members... I have never said that I do not trust you? But... do you deserve my trust?'', he added again, very calm.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:44 pm

I just enjoy my privacy! he said laughing. I really don't care about trust! I only trust 3 people on this earth! he said looking at a squirrel. Hi! it said to Matt. He waved at it knowing James would know what he was doing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:56 am

''Privacy, Mr. Lestrange? Privacy cannot be preserved in this bloody forest, do not make a fool of me.'', Wilson said.

He then looked at the squirrel. He took his wand out and apparated it to some remote place. ''I am not fond of animals, Mr. Lestrange, not at these kind of meetings. Now, three persons... yourself, your wife and who else?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Your wrong there Wilson! he said grinning. I don't even trust myself, that's why I left the Order meeting. I was going to kill someone in all that ruckus! he said the grin off his face. But I don't honestly think its any of your business who I trust and who I don't

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:50 pm

''You would have killed someone? Do not make me laugh Lestrange! You would land through the window before you even uttered your enchantment.'', Wilson said.

''Who you trust is my business! I have to know who you trust, because it may be the next Dark Lord? And we would not want that, would we?'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top