Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James) Empty Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James)

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Jamie sat alone on a park bench-like bench outside the ball. Her black dress lay still around her ankles. One of the black feathers on her mask fluttered gently. It was so little, but big enough to anny her. Jamie gently pushed it away. Sighing Jamie felt a wave of sleepyness wash over her. Jamie pulled her feet and knees up on the bench with her and rested her head on the metel arm rest. But her eyes refused to close.
Spoiler:
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James) Empty Re: Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:59 pm

James had been pestered by tons of girls to go to the ball with them. So far, only the first years and some of the 5th year girls had not asked him. And he was loving every minute of it. He did not yet have a serious relationship, and wanted to leave girls dangling by a thread, there when he needed them. But tonight, he intended to make all other girls jealos by picking one. Right when he was about to walk over to Kelly, a 4th year, he spotted one of the girls who had not pestered him yet. He changed course, and went outside. "Hello. And what would a beauty like you be doing outside, when you could be dancing with your dream boy at the Ball?"

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James) Empty Re: Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James)

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Jamie looked up at a extreamly hansome boy standing near her. She sat up and straitened her mask. Managing to roll her eyes while blushing Jamie smiled "I'm no beauty sir" said Jamie on the brink of laughing "I'm just your avarage 6th year". Cursing herself scilently Jamie vowed not to reveal any more about herself. "I might ask the same of you! Why are YOU not with the girl of your dreams? You seem hansome anough to get any girl your heart disires". Absentmindedly Jamie tucked a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:15 pm

"Indeed I am. I have had many other girls fawning over me. And I have just realized, you are not among them. Why is that?" While James was saying this, he was giving his irresistable Potter smile. He knew that not even the most stubborn girl in the world could resist it. He slowly moved to sit next to her on the bench.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:42 pm

"You have so many admirers that you are supprised that one little girl did not fawn over you? I'm ashamed to be in your presance" Jamie said pretending to mock him. "If so many people love you you can not be all bad then. I guess I can let you near me" Jamie scootched over to make room for James. Absentmindedly she looked back at the party. As the moonlight hit her mask the sequins shimmered.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:13 pm

James flicked some of his hair out of the way. This girl was different from the rest. She was not staring at him, or curling up against his chest. She is playing hard to get. he thought. Well not for long! "So, you guess? Hmm... sounds like somebody is giving in..." He had set the trap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Jamie rolled her eyes again "mmm.. yeah.. whatever you say.. sir" but even with her tone she could not help blushing. Even though every instinct was telling her to not like this guy she could not help becoming attracted to him. "But honestly" Jamie continued "does every girl like you? There must be some survivers from Cupid" homefully i'll be among them Jamie thought to herself. Even though she did not quite belive it.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:16 pm

I must say, only a few have missed Cupids love arrows. But I think the arrows are coming bak, and sticking themselves into a girl at a ball, wearing a black and gold mask with sequins. James smirked. He could tell her wall of resistance was crumbling by the second.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Jamie smirked back. "Whatever you say" she murmered absentmindedly. "What do you think it is about some people that makes everyone attracted to them?" Jamie said suddenly "And other people no one likes at all".
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Well... Mostly, it comes to popularity. And it comes to looks. You see, I have both qualities, so most girls fawn over me. If I was ugly; which would never happen, popularity would not be able to get me dates. Luckily, James was too much of a pretty-boy to not get any dates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top