*Please, listen* (James)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

*Please, listen*  (James) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

*Please, listen* (James)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Please, listen*  (James) Empty *Please, listen* (James)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:02 am

Lily was sitting in her favorite seat in the Gryffindor common room. She was looking at the fire chuckle and she sighed. She just reminded herself why she was here, to talk to her brother James. And that is not going to be easy. Thankfully, the common room was empty as it was late. At least they'll have some privacy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

*Please, listen*  (James) Empty Re: *Please, listen* (James)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:06 am

James looked at the clock. Time to go downstairs. He slipped out of bed, and creeped downstairs. "Lily? Lily, are you down here?" The Common Room looked empty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:10 am

Lily hear a familiar voice coming from the stairs and she quickly turned her head in that direction. It was a familiar voice, it was James. "Um...yeah. I'm here" said Lily. She moved to the other site of the couch to make room for James to sit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:17 am

James turned his head over to the couch. There was Lily. He sat down next to her. "Hey Lily. What is it you wanted to talk to me about? Is everything alright?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:19 am

Lily turned her head to James when he sat next to her and gave him a weak half smile. "Um...no, nothing is really wrong..." Lily started. She took a deep breath and looked at James. "I need your help. I really, really need it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:21 am

James shifted his position to make himself more comfortable. "With what? You know I will do anything for you." James was getting worried. He was not that used to helping. He just wanted to make her feel better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:24 am

Lily could see the horrible worried expression on James' face. She wanted to tell him that it's nothing serious, but to her it was. To her it meant the world. She looked away, not wanting to look directly as his face as she said this. "It's about Nathaniel..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am

"Nathaniel Malfoy? Did he do something to you?" James always knew he was trouble. He started to think up ways to get back at him. Maybe a stink bomb, or puking pastels...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:35 am

"No...no. He didn't do anything to me James, Nathaniel would never hurt me! It's something else. He....um...ok." said Lily, the last part more to herself. She took a deep breath again, convincing herself she could to this. She moved her hand to the light to uncover and big golden diamond ring on her hand. "He...proposed" said Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:42 am

James mouth widened into a perfect O. "He proposed? Really? Lily, are you unsure of what to do?" James did not understand. If she really loved him, she would say yes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top