new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends Empty new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:34 pm

How many characters you want (self explanatory): Doesn't really matter. 1-3 maybe?
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Anyone at all! Preferrably someone who I can call James friend Smile
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): About 1 paragraph, more is good too tho
What you want to RP about: Really anything! Maybe some mischief or just talking and whatnot. Or if you're a girl character maybe some budding romance?? Anythings good!
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Hmm either like the Great Hall just hanging around I guess, or somewhere in Hogsmeade hanging out. Anywhere you think is good though
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends Empty Re: new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:40 pm

I would say we could but not sure. We are cousins. So what do you think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends Empty Re: new here, want to get into an rpg and get james some friends

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:46 pm

We can have a thread with Ginevra & James !
I can definitly give you a more than a paragraph if you'd like it. =)
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Ahh well Zoe I think for romantic reasons we definately couldnt hahaha but if you want to just have a family ish one we could

And Ginerva we could definately if you want, what were you thinkign/where?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Sarah can rp with James too. but she is taken by a slytherin by the way. So be fore warned.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Yea, romantic is out. Which suck cause there are like no avaible guys on here that are not related to me. lol But we can have a family I guess. Though Zoe doesnt really get along with her family that much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:09 pm

We can RP!!
Maybe something romantic eventually but Davina is quite shy so nothing like face-paced relationship, etc. etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Ahh yay! so many people wanting to RPG Smile

Well Zoe if you think of an instance that we can RP let me know/make it Smile

And Davina, I totally know about the face-paced thing. I don't want that either for James haha so if you want to rp we can Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Awesome!! I have to go for tonight (it's like 11.30pm here in England and I still haven't eaten dinner!) but can we RP tomorrow somewhere around Hogwarts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Sure that sounds great! Just drop me a PM when you want to or make the thread! It's only 7:30 where I am so i assume you're four hours behind me.

tomorrow it shall be Smile

anyone else around want to? haha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top