Bring it back
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring it back Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring it back

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should we bring Non-HP RP Back?

Bring it back Bar_left40%Bring it back Bar_right 40% 
[ 2 ]
Bring it back Bar_left60%Bring it back Bar_right 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Bring it back Empty Bring it back

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:49 am

Ok, AJ has been complaining to me non-bloody-stop about the Non-HP being abolished, and i happen to sort of agree with him now. Perhaps we should bring it back, and if the posting in HP sections fall, it gets removed again. I know i thought we should've removed it, but it did drag in the members, and they were having a great time with it. So perhaps we just bring it back for awhile, tell them if they don't stay active in HP places it gets removed, and see how it goes.
Ideas?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Bring it back Empty Re: Bring it back

Post by Darren Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:55 am

PA = HP site

theres no bloody place for an Non-HP roleplaying in an HP site!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:05 pm

((Well then vote dumb dumb.))
I know, but he has a point. We had more members, people had more fun, it was a bit of a boost. But on the other hand, i agree that tis a HP site, not a Non-HP Site.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Mmm, I kinda agree with Darren in which it is a HP site. If we did it would be in OOC though as it's technically not your character though. si?
Anyways, I'm going to say no as I'm 99% sure it will decrease activity in HP forums which is the last thing we need (yeah, yeah, you said it would be deleted if activity fell but making it and deleting it = a waste of time Rolling Eyes).
Basically: NO

Bring it back Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:32 pm

I voted for no aswell.Danny is complaining because he is not even trying to have fun at our HP topics.If they want some twilight roleplay or any bloody other thing there are a lot of sites.OoC is being roleplayed a lot only by Danny and Andrian and I consider it unnecessary for the site at the moment untill we make IN character threads super active,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:47 am

Okie dokes then, no tis. Although, you must admit, we were dragging in alot more members when we had it, than what we are now...
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:40 pm

^Actually we're not Rolling Eyes. Have you even LOOKED at the stats recently? When we have got most members was November and February. The two months in which they forums haven't been there. These are also the months in which I've been advertising!!

Besides, even if that was true, would you want people joining to do non-HP roleplay?

Bring it back Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:01 am

The stats cant be counted on as we deleted members which changed the amount of new people.. geddit?
Anywho, its true the forum was more active before, but it was mainly HP Rping anyways. And I doubt a non-hp forum will make people want to join, because see, people usualy join HP rp sites cuz they like HP Rolling Eyes Yeah basically what Jemma said..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:04 am

Meh, i dun care. This was more to get AJ off my back than anything. I was just gonna tell him 'Stats say that HP RP has dropped' after a week or two, and then delete the forum. Lol. I didn't say that though, lol.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:02 pm

I think we agreed on NO and long time ago.If you have problems with Danny tell me and I will talk to him and write him an essay if I must with reasons why we won't bring it back so he climbes off your back.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top