Bring Bertie Back
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring Bertie Back Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring Bertie Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring Bertie Back Empty Bring Bertie Back

Post by Rosanna Parker Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:35 am

I really miss Bertie he was so cute and fun to RP with I only killed him off because he had no plots and hadn't developed into any within the whole time period of having him Sad

Debating about bringing him back, this is my favourite idea atm:

His family could have an ancient artifact and some dark wizards wanted it so they took him hostage and keep him imprisoned. Then they took polyjuice potion to transform into Bertie and (maybe of them was old and dying) poisoned themself so people wouldn't question where he is. Then they were going to use Bertie to get the artifact or something via the imperious curse when they find out exactly where it is because perhaps only a Nogard can retrieve it? (he could be in an attic in Hogsmede) and we could ignore the whole ghost thing.

Thoughts? Or let him rest in peace?
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Bring Bertie Back Empty Re: Bring Bertie Back

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:23 am

I bet that'd be wonderful plotting for Viv.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Bring Bertie Back Empty Re: Bring Bertie Back

Post by Henry Yewbeam Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:46 pm

It really would! If Kitty doesn't mind me bringing him back I think I will do Very Happy
Henry Yewbeam
Henry Yewbeam
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top