decompression - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

decompression - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

decompression

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

decompression - Page 6 Empty Re: decompression

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:26 pm

Hayden savored the moment as Patch tugged gently at his hair, the heat from their kisses sending shivers down his spine, until they paused to catch their breath. A fierce desire burned in his eyes as he gazed into Patch's, and he spoke with a husky voice, "I didn't ask for this, but please don't hesitate to tell me if I'm mistaken about your enjoyment. I truly hope you're enjoying it as much as I am." he moved his hand to brush a few hairs off of Patches forehead, trailing them along the side of his face and down his neck, “I just want you to know your worth.” he spoke softly, “How dreary this world would be if people like you were not in it.”
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:13 pm

Fiery passion running through him like a jolt of electricity running through him making him feeling a warmness of a fire that finally been lit after so longingly wanting to be lighten. Looking back into Hayden's eyes with fiery passion and desire he smiled softly. "Hmmmm very much indeed, your lips are very addicting as well as everything else." Nuzzling against his hand he looked up at him. "I'm not that great, just want you to know how special you are to me."
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:04 pm

Hayden was growing frustrated as Patch seemed to disagree with him. "You're special to me too, Patch," he said, shifting to sit closer to him. It was difficult for him to express just how much he valued Patch and everything he saw in him. "You're more than special, Patch," he added, hoping to convey the depth of his feelings.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:03 pm

Looking into his eyes he smiled and blushed. "You're very special Hays, the more I'm with you the happier I am." Biting his lip he ran his hand through his hair. "Hays you mean a lot to me, more then anything else in the world right now, and I care about quite a few things."
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:31 pm

Hayden's eyes lingered on Patch, taking in the way his hair fell across his forehead and the way he nervously bit his lip. The sight of him made Hayden's heart race with admiration and desire. "It's not just a lot, Patch," he said, his voice softening. "You mean everything to me. I don't know how to put it into words, but you're special in a way that no one else is. Your strength, your kindness, your intelligence, it all amazes me. I've never felt this way before, and I don't want to let you go."

Hayden turned to face Patch, his eyes locking onto his. "I want you to know that you can trust me, and that I'll always be here for you. No matter what happens, I'll be by your side. I just hope that one day, you'll be able to see how much you mean to me."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:02 am

Looking up at him Patch looked at him teary eyed. "N..No one has ever said that about me, I'm usually a waste of space or worthless. " After so long he believed those words his father embedded into his mind forever, but wirh Hayden he was starting to believe he was something more then what his father told him. "I need you Hays, you're my light when everything is dark and you make me feel I'm not worthless or a waste of space I actually feel loved." Kissing him softly he shook his head. "You won't lose me Hays, I'm too addicted to you to walk away." Like a kid at a candy store he longed for him and kept coming back for more.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:37 pm

Hayden's thumb grazed Patch's cheek, a tender gesture that spoke volumes. "You are not a waste of space," he whispered, the conviction in his voice unwavering. The words echoed in his mind, reminding him of the poem Patch had shared earlier.

"You are my happiness, my pride and joy," Hayden recited, his eyes locked onto Patch's. "It's not you that makes me sad, it's being apart from you. You are the one I love and adore, my happiness, and I could never ask for more."

As he spoke, Hayden's lips met Patch's in a gentle kiss. But the tenderness soon gave way to an urgent desire, fueled by a desperate need to convey the depth of his emotions. He poured his heart into the kiss, hoping that Patch would understand just how much he meant to him.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:36 pm

Nuzzling against his hand Patch looked into his beautiful blue eyes, Merlin he could get lost into his eyes they were so deep like a ocean and so meaningful. "I'm starting to believe that more and more now I'm with you Hays, you make everything better wirh you just being around me." Patch never felt this way about anyone before, but with Hayden he felt safe and secured.

With tears in his eyes, he smiled softly at him. "T..The poem, you remembered it." He thought he would've forgotten about that by now, but the fact he remembered made his heart well and melt. He actually remembered it wors by word that is, as he recited the poem if made him swoon hearing him pour his heart out to him. Him, him as in Patrick Underwood why he didn't understand but he wasn't complaining.

Kissing him back with all the love and emotions inside him, he could literally feel Hayden's love emotions and desire in the kiss. Merlin it made him want him more, more then just kissing him like he was. The thought made him blush a cherry red in embarrassment, for he couldn't keep his emotions in check.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:13 pm

Hayden's heart swelled with emotion as he gazed into Patch's eyes, which seemed to sparkle with unspoken emotions. The term "bedroom eyes" came to his mind, and he couldn't help but think that Patch's brown eyes embodied that very phrase.

As he looked into Patch's eyes, he noticed tears forming in them, tugging at his heartstrings. Without hesitation, he reached up and gently wiped the
m away with his finger, wanting to comfort Patch in any way he could.

"I remembered," Hayden said softly, his voice filled with tenderness and understanding. Though he didn't know exactly what Patch was feeling or thinking, he could sense that something important had been triggered by the memory. He wanted to be there for Patch, to support him and comfort him in any way he could.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:23 pm

That was exactly what his eyes were telling him as well as so many other emotions, happiness a sense of want and desire. Looking into Hayden's eyes he felt and seen so many emotions in his eyes he felt his heartstrings being pulled with each emotion he seen in his eyes. When a person says people's eyes are expressive Hayden's sure were.

Nuzzling against his hand, Patch took his hand kissing it softly loving the feel of him against him and his lips. With just small and simple gestures Hayden made, he felt more safe warm and protected in his arms like his arms were his home and safe haven.

"I..i don't think you would, most just say it's beautiful to shut me up and keep me qiiet." Poetry meant alot to him and Hayden memorizing the poem made his heartstrings tug in happiness. He never had anyone pay attention to him as much as Hayden was, it made him feel special and wanted. Feeling of being wanted after being in the dark for so long was a strange but exciting feeling, why Hayden chose interest in his Merlin only knew but glad he did.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum