decompression - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

decompression - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

decompression

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

decompression - Page 10 Empty Re: decompression

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:56 pm

Within the embrace of his arms, Hayden held Patrick close, their tender connection shielded from prying eyes by the curtain's protective embrace. In that moment, a slice of heaven unfolded around them, a sanctuary of their own making. With utmost tenderness, Hayden pressed a soft kiss upon the crown of Patrick's head, a gesture of profound affection. In that intimate space, there existed no desire for any other place or company; it was a moment of perfect contentment, where their love found solace and bliss.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:08 am

With a happy and content sigh in his lovers arms, he couldn't think of a more better place to be right now. The curtains as a form of protection against any prying eyes that might see them and might want to rat them out. Getting his wand he made the area around him quiet so no one can hear them and vice versa, the last thing he wanted to hear was his dorm mates snoring or moans from their other half. "There more quiet and peaceful, just you and me in our own little world." A world he loved treasured and adore, a place he kept close to his heart and only Hayden had the key to it.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:10 pm

A contented smile graced Hayden's lips as he nestled closer to Patch, their bodies entwined in an intimate embrace. Gazing upon the beloved figure before him, he marveled at Patch's captivating blend of handsomeness and intelligence. With tender affection, Hayden pressed a gentle kiss upon the crown of Patch's head, a silent gesture of adoration.

Lost in the warmth of the moment, Hayden's heart overflowed with gratitude, mingling with a sense of awe. The question, soft-spoken yet resounding, escaped his lips like a prayer whispered to the universe. "How did I come to be blessed with such profound fortune?" he mused, his voice a hushed reverence.

In this sweet exchange, Hayden acknowledged the remarkable qualities that had captivated his heart. He found solace and joy in the presence of Patch, their connection a testament to serendipity and the inexplicable workings of destiny. With each tender touch, each shared moment, their bond deepened, intertwining their lives in a tapestry of love, trust, and gratitude.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:03 pm

Listening to Hayden's heartbeat he listened fo his lovers heart soothing him into a relaxing state, a state he didn't have much of these days. Looking up at Hayden he was perfect to him, loyal sly and loved him fiercely and unconditionally. He remembered telling him all he wanted in a guy, little did he know it was right in front of him all a long. Smiling softly and happily at him he let out a happy and content sigh.

"Mmm' I think I'm the one who should be asking myself that, you're my world my saving grace; when I thought life was pointless you saved me and shown me the light even when I couldn't see it." Every word was soft and full of meaning, Hayden was his saving grace from this horrible life he had that he didn't choose to live. There was a dark cloud over his soul and heart for the longest time, always a storm inside him raging on with no one to calm it but now with Hayden's softl but husky voice ir made his gray skies clear inside him. He was go lucky to have Hayden in his life, he was his everything.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:33 am

“You deserve so much more Patch,” Hayden murmured, tucking the other boy's head under his chin. The sound of his breath soothing. “Now go to sleep, my brave lion. You need your rest to take on tomorrow's challenges with me.”
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:23 am

Nuzzling against Hayden he let out a small yawn showing how tired he was from the amazing fun day they had. The sound of Hayden's heartbeat soothing and relaxing him luring him into a sleepy like haze. "Good night my Loyal Hiney Badger I love you always and forever." With that he fell asleep warm and content in his lover's arms.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:21 pm

"Goodnight my brave lion," Hayden murmured holding him as he fell asleep.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:49 pm

Waking up Patch looked down and smiles seeing Hayden in his arms asleep. He could get use to this, waking up in his lover's arms was exactly how he wanted to spend every morning and night. With a happy content sigh he lightly brushed some hair out of Hayden's eyes and kissed his forehead softly. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have someone was wonderful in his arms and his life, he felt truly blessed.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:37 pm

Slowly Hayden's eyes fluttered open as Patch brushed the hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. "Good morning Handsom." he murmured tilting his head up to kiss him. "Did you sleep good?" he asked.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:49 am

Kissing him back he looked into his beautiful blue eyes and smiled. "I always sleep better with you by my side, you're my love my everything. " He loved waking up next to Hayden it made him feel so happy and jittery, like he could face on the day. "How did you sleep my humble honey badger?" Running his hands through his hair he hummed a tone his mother sang to him.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum