decompression - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

decompression - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

decompression

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

decompression - Page 9 Empty Re: decompression

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat May 13, 2023 2:08 pm

Hayden playfully shook his head, a smile lighting up his face as he glanced at Patch. "Looks like someone beat me to it," he teased, referring to the missing dish. Holding onto Patrick's hand, Hayden positioned himself so that his back faced the Professors' table at the far end of the hall. With his free hand, he helped himself to some food from the platter. "I might be able to find a way to sneak you into the Hufflepuff common room. It's against the rules for the houses to mix, but making friends with the prefects couldn't hurt, right?" he suggested mischievously. Then, with a devilish grin, he turned to Patrick. "Do you think Maddie would be willing to assist us?"
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon May 15, 2023 5:15 am

Laughing at his words his eyes sparkled happily at him. "Oh no, what so ever shall we do?" Getting some more food he looked at Hayden. "Still going to kept your word on feeding me?" With a playful smirk he squeezed his hand happy he was still beside him. " Hm... I would like the sound of that, nothing will make me happier waking up beside you." Patch knew others snuck into others common room all the time, so why not them? Besides he hardly ever broke any rules, but this one wouldn't hurt anyone right? As long as they didn't get caught.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon May 15, 2023 5:25 pm

Hayden's head spun with pure bliss as he engaged in a delightful exchange with Patrick. Each moment intensified his infatuation. With a gentle touch, he delicately lifted a fork, securing a delectable morsel from Patrick's plate. Holding it enticingly before him, he inquired with a smirk, "Like this?"

The prospect of waking up with Patrick nestled in his arms resonated profoundly within Hayden's heart. The mere thought fueled his determination, igniting an unwavering resolve to make that enchanting vision a reality. He yearned to create a world where they would share intimate mornings, embracing the warmth and tenderness that their connection promised. It became a fervent aspiration, a pursuit he was willing to undertake by any means necessary.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed May 17, 2023 9:20 pm

"Hm... exactly like that."  Taking a bite he was offered his hazel eyes looked into Hayden before he swallowed.  "Yummy, even more better you feeding it to me."  He could get used to this, him and Hayden feeding each other looking lovingly into each other's eyes as they took bites from each other's plates. Of course it was cliche to some, but it made Patch swoon happily.  

The thought of waking up nested in Hayden's arms sound like a dream come true,  oh how he loved being there in complete warmness,  protection.  It was his safe haven, a place he could be himself and Hayden would love him just the same.  He wantes to make this dream an reality no matter what it took.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed May 17, 2023 10:33 pm

Hayden's laughter spilled from his lips, an infectious sound that filled the air, as he playfully fed Pat, stealing his own bites of food between their moments of shared mirth. Their connection unbroken by the ambient noise that surrounded them, as if the world had faded into a mere murmur.

With an unwavering gaze, Hayden's eyes remained fixed on the other boy, drinking in every detail, every nuance of their interaction. In this moment, the simplicity of their companionship blossomed, carrying a profound significance that surpassed the ordinary confines of time and place. It was a shared embrace of joy and laughter, a harmonious symphony that resonated between them.

In the depth of his heart, Hayden nurtured a flickering hope, a fervent desire for this idyllic scene to become a daily reality. He yearned for the freedom to partake in such cherished moments with Patch, to revel in their shared laughter and effortless connection, free from the constraints that sometimes held them apart. It was a dream that fueled his optimism, casting a radiant light upon the path they walked together.

Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun May 21, 2023 7:00 am

Merlin he could listen to his laugh forever and never get tired of it, Hayden's laugh was like a beautiful melody that filled his ears with happiness. With a gaiety laugh his eyes sparkling happily at him with love and compassion. The world around them in a silent wave of murmurs that were no longer heard, all were heard were the symphony of their laughters playing a beautiful tone in harmony.

At this moment Patch knew he wanted more encounters like this and more ways to make Hayden's beautiful laugh ring his ears more filling his heart with a happy tone that only plays for Hayden or whenever he was around. It was amazing how time just stood still when Hauden was around, like everything faded and it was just them in a beautiful luxurious moment where their heartbeats were one. Patch swooned inwardly at the sound of listening to Hayden's heartbeat as he fell asleep intertwined in each other's arms without a care in the world.

The thought of having Hayden without the world or their fathers to infringe on them. Although at this moment he could care less about his father's censorious opinions on how he should live his life. Right now there was no restraints that weighed them down, only their shared love and laughter as well as connection of love and compassion for one another.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun May 21, 2023 12:36 pm

Gradually, the world around them began to dissolve, leaving only Hayden and Patrick amidst the ethereal haze. One by one, their classmates drifted away, disappearing into the vast abyss that stretched before them. The once vibrant hall echoed with a diminishing hum, gradually fading into a mere whisper, until all that remained was a faint echo in the air.

Hayden, lost in a blissful trance, was oblivious to the gradual departure of their peers. When Hayden's awareness finally resurfaced, his senses reattuned to the lingering silence that enveloped them. With a hint of dread in his voice, Hayden suggested, "Perhaps it's time we return to your common room."

The words hung in the air like a gentle breeze, carrying a sense of nostalgia and camaraderie. Hayden, slowly regaining his bearings, he sighed disappointment and acceptance, his eyes scanning the now nearly vacant hall. Shadows danced across the marbled floor as the fading light cast a melancholic glow.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed May 24, 2023 6:41 am

Lost in their own little world, everything round them dissolve into nothing but them and the harmonic tones of their hearts beating for one another. Failing to notice the crowd around them, Patch's eyes were all set on the beautiful human being before him. In this blissful moment Patch wanted nothing more then soak up every emotion and feelings Hayden was giving him.

Snapping back into reality at Hayden's words he looked around; the hall was clearing out only leaving a few students lefr including them. "Hm... that sounds wonderful but before we do I got an idea." Taking his wand he quickly did a color changing charm on his robes. "There we go, I'm ready when you are."

His hand intertwined in his he brought his hand to his lips kissing it. Standing up he lead them out the hall up the stairs towards his common room. Saying the password he lead him up towards his dorm and bed. "Here we are my sexy handsome beast, my dorm and bed."
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed May 24, 2023 1:02 pm

With each step they took together, Hayden's awe for Patrick deepened, leaving him at a loss for words. The way Patrick effortlessly cast the color change spell, his newfound confidence radiating from him, and the way he looked at Hayden, it all conspired to steal his breath away. The world around them seemed to fade into insignificance as Hayden focused solely on the captivating presence beside him.

Finally arriving at their destination, Hayden nodded in agreement, his voice barely above a whisper. "Here we are," he acknowledged, his tone filled with sincerity. "And you... you continue to amaze me." His words carried a tender reverence, trying to convey emotions that eluded the constraints of language. "No words can truly capture the depth of what I feel."

In that moment, Hayden's gaze held a mixture of admiration and affection, reflecting the profound impact Patrick had on his heart and soul. It was an unspoken acknowledgment of the extraordinary bond they shared, a connection that transcended the limitations of verbal expression. Their silent understanding spoke volumes, and within it, Hayden found solace, knowing that some things were better felt and cherished than described.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:38 am

Patch didn't think he was anyone special, he was just a guy who loved the world around him even if it was cruel at times. Although his confidence was all cause Hayden was right beside him, he felt strong with him beside his side like he could face on anything. Smiling at his lover he kept his hand intertwined in his leading the way to his common room.

Patch blushed and shook his head. "Nah... it's you that amazes me, your slyness is something that I need to learn from." Pulling the curtians around his bed he pulled Hayden towards him nuzzling into his neck nibbling it. "Hm... I tbink I get the picture now, there's no other place I rather be."

In this moment holding Hayden against him made him realize he wanted more nights like this, he could even see them together in the future of their home cuddling each night and morning. The thought of it made his heart soar and made him smile so brightly he knew Hayden was giving to ask why he's smiling so much for but he could see it now.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum