decompression - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

decompression - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

decompression

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

decompression - Page 8 Empty Re: decompression

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon May 08, 2023 6:04 pm

Hayden's voice carried a hint of anticipation as he spoke, his eyes locked with Patrick's. "Just the two of us, no one to interfere," he murmured, relishing the idea of having uninterrupted moments with Patrick. If today was any indication of what they could get up to when it was just them, the possibilities seemed both thrilling and promising.

"Now, come on," Hayden urged, his tone laced with affectionate concern. "Let's go and get you some dinner before you skip yet another meal." He gently reached out for Patrick's hand, intertwining their fingers, the touch sending a pleasant shiver down his spine. Together, they would forge their own little world, where time seemed to slow down, and their connection grew stronger with every passing moment.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue May 09, 2023 1:29 am

Patch looked up at him with a look of happiness and relief from everything going on lately.  Looking into his eyes he smiled.  " No interruptions, or pretending to be anyone but ourselves."  As he replied the feeling of being alone with Hayden again filled his chest with happiness.  He just hopes it'll go the way they want it like today did,  they needed to live their own lives without being under their fathers' thumbs.

Chuckling he nodded in a submissive manner, as long as he was eating with Hayden he'll never miss a meal again.  "I can't promise that'll ever not happen again, one of my worse habits. "  He didn't mean to, either he gotren so busy with homework he forgot or he was studying or reading he simply fell asleep.  Hayden's hand in his, he felt a spark run through him just like every time they touched or kissed, but each time they touched the intensity grew more.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue May 09, 2023 1:46 am

Hayden and Patrick strolled hand in hand, making their way up to the grand castle perched on the hill. The sun cast a warm glow over the landscape, and a gentle breeze played with their hair. Hayden's mind wandered as he replayed the conversation they had just had, relishing in the excitement it stirred within him.

"No pretending to be anyone but ourselves," he mused aloud, his voice filled with a mix of wonder and longing. The concept resonated deeply with him, as if it held the key to unlocking a world of authenticity and genuine connection. He turned to Patrick, his eyes shining with anticipation.

Holding Patrick's hand a little tighter, Hayden couldn't help but smile at the memory of how Patrick had embraced his suggestion. It was one of those rare moments when two souls seemed to synchronize effortlessly, understanding each other's desires without the need for explanation. The feeling of Patch's warm hand in his own reassured Hayden that they were in this together.

"I wouldn't doubt it." He answered as they ascended towards the castle, Hayden's mind wandered into daydreams of a future where such a notion could become a reality. Thinking of all the things they could forget when they were properly distracted.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed May 10, 2023 12:44 am

The scenery around them made everything more perfect and more momentous. Something that Patch was going to remember as long as he lives and tells his kids about how him and Hayden met. A soft gentle breeze rustling through his hair but also made him smell a wonder smell of Hayden's smell. "You smell good." Blushing a bit he hid himself behind Hayden's air in embarrassment that he said that out loud.

"No rules or expectations, just us and Hogsmeade all day together." The words sounded like music to his ears, a beautiful melody that played between them. His eyes sparkling with excitement and wonder he smiled softly.

The warmness of Hayden's hand snapped him back to reality realizing this wasn't a dream, it waa all real and happening now. "Are you sure this isn't tremendous dream I haven't awoken from yet? If it is I don't want to wake up." Only in his dreams something like this would happen, in real life he was often ignored and called worthless.

"Luckily I have you around to bring me food and fed me so no more missing meals." Walking towards he let out exhaled a deep sigh not wanting this day to end. But he was looking forward to many other adventures with Hayden by his side.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed May 10, 2023 3:11 pm

A gentle breeze tousled Hayden's hair, adding a touch of whimsy to the enchanting atmosphere. Patrick's words complimenting his scent caused a delightful blush to bloom across Hayden's cheeks once more. "Well, I'm glad I pass your olfactory test," he chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. This day, this moment with Patrick, felt like a cherished dream he never knew he had.

"I'm pretty certain this isn't a dream," Hayden replied, a playful glint in his eyes. "Unless we're sharing the exact same dream, and that would be a little peculiar, wouldn't it?" The image of them both experiencing an identical dream seemed surreal, even though the reality of their connection felt incredibly tangible.

They were drawing closer to the castle now, the grand entrance looming just ahead. Just a few steps inside and across the hall, they would reach the magnificent great hall. Hayden purposefully slowed his pace, savoring every fleeting moment of their walk. He wanted to prolong this experience, to revel in Patrick's company for just a little while longer.

"Always," Hayden affirmed softly, his voice filled with sincerity. The word encompassed the depth of his feelings for Patrick and the assurance that their bond was unbreakable. Together, they continued their journey, steps intertwined, as they embarked on the next chapter of their storybook-like adventure.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu May 11, 2023 7:24 am

The gentle breeze rustling through his hair made Patch believe that it was reality nor a dream, although he couldn't believe this was happening he was cloud nine. Letting out a chuckle his eyes sparkled happily at Hayden. "That and so much more you pass on, you're perfect to me." He was going to cherish this moment forever as long as he lives.

"Indeed you're right, but I wouldn't mind dreaming about you all the time as long as it's you and me." As much as he knew it wasn't dream it felt so much like a magical fairytale moment then anything he experienced in real life, only in fairytales do they have happily ever after. Biting his lip he was beginning to wonder if this was the beginning or end of their fairytale he felt like if was the end but a the beginning of a beautiful brand new chapter. He couldn't wait to see how things were going to go with Hayden, Patch already felt a strong connection with him something he never felt wifh anyone before.

The at the site of the Great Hall, Patch let out a glumly sigh in defeat knowing that reality had finally fallen upon them. Patch was glad Hayden slowed their pace, he was savoring ever moment they had together, he didn't want to let go of Hayden but knew he had to a some point. "Damn being in separate houses, makes this even harder to let you go." He didn't want to let go, he felt safe warm and protected with Hayden as well as loved and wanted he wasn't ready to face the cruel world again.

Lokking at him happiness and a bit teary eyed, he knee it was to cry over so redundant but the fact Hayden cared made his heart swell and him teary eyed. "R..Really? No one cared that much about me to care if I ate or if I starved living with my father been hard." Looking away cause he knew it'll be a deeper conversation he'll have with Hayden later but as for right now he was savoring this moment.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu May 11, 2023 4:16 pm

Hayden relished the notion of indulging in dreams that revolved around Patrick, but the reality they were currently experiencing surpassed any fantastical vision. The ability to reach out and feel Patrick's presence, to hold him tightly, and to share affectionate kisses was like a dream come true. Hayden couldn't help but think, "This is perfection."

A mischievous idea crossed his mind. "Perhaps, on occasion, I could secretly venture over to the Gryffindor table," Hayden mused aloud. Imagining such moments, he envisioned himself holding Patrick's hand, playfully feeding him morsels of food, their smiles intertwined with whispers of conversation. To witness Patrick's radiant smile and hear his joyous laughter would be a gift beyond measure. Of course, Hayden had to be cautious not to draw attention or face the consequence of detention, banished back to the Hufflepuff table.

Their stroll had paused a few paces away from the door, and Hayden gazed at Patrick once more, overcome with emotion. Tears welled up in his eyes, reflecting the profound love he held for the person standing before him. Determined to express his unwavering commitment, Hayden whispered, "Always." He delicately brushed away the tears that adorned his cheeks, a tender gesture conveying both comfort and reassurance.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri May 12, 2023 6:41 am

Patch kept repeating today's occurrence like a record player on repeat, sending him into a circumvoluted of emotions that he never felt before. He couldn't suppress the emotions that were overcoming him, he felt exhilarated and felt like his heart could accelerate out of his chest. Hayden had that effect on him, his smile alone made him swoon and melt. Affectionate hugs and kisses were beyond phenomenal and really did feel like a dream come true.

Patch let out a impishly smirk in return before he replied. "My naughty honey badger, jeopardizing yourself to come see me I'm flattered." He could see them on his bed or Hayden's bed cuddling him reading poems to Hayden as they drift asleep in each other's arms. "Hmm... I'll gamble myself and put myself in jeopardy to see you as well, I'm too invested in wanting you to wake up in my arms." The thought made him happy and excited about it.

Looking into his beautiful blue eyes Patch could see all his the love want and profound love. Wiping away his tears he kissed him softly. "Always and forever, you'll never lose me ever I promsie you." He didn't want to let go of Hayden Merlin he was going to need something of his to make if through the night . "I'm going to have to have a shirt ot something of yours to make it through the night, cause I don't want to let go." Biting his lip sadly he looked back at the great hall.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri May 12, 2023 11:42 am

He couldn't resist a playful smirk. "Well, I'm just here, stealing all the honey I can," he jokingly replied. The idea of waking up tangled together sounded like an incredibly enticing experience, one that he would surely daydream about.

Hays reciprocated Patrick's kiss warmly. "I have no plans to go anywhere," he reassured him, though he suggested that Patrick should go grab a bite to eat before dinner concluded. Hays was more than willing to lend Patch a shirt if needed. As they sat together, Hays kindly offered, "After we finish eating, would you like me to accompany you back to your common room?"
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat May 13, 2023 3:56 am

Patch chuckled. "And who's honey are you taking hm? Cause I already gotten mine." Winking as he said that hoping that Hayden would get what he meant. Patch definitely could get used to Hayden waking up in his arms and having a passionate make out session before going down for breakfast, the thought made his heart swell in happiness.

With a happy sigh he kissed him with fiery passion his hands tangling themselves in his hair. A few minutes he pulled away breathing hard. As they sat Patch blushed but nodded. "With pleasure I would, maybe tomorrow I can explore yours hm?" Squeezing his hand he made his plate.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum