decompression - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

decompression - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

decompression

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

decompression - Page 5 Empty Re: decompression

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:05 pm

Hayden's lips curled into a smile as Patch spoke, the impulsive act that had led to this moment now feeling worth it. "I realize now that I should have asked for your permission beforehand," he admitted, "but I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed it. I certainly did. In fact," he added, "I like you a great deal." There he was doing it again, that blushing he did. "I wouldn't mind kissing you some more if you would want to. I should have asked before attacking your face like that."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:09 pm

Shaking his head he replied, " I mean that was my first kiss, I never kissed anyone before." A blush going to his cheeks as he said that he looked down at his feet his hair covering his face in embarrassment. Here he was sixteen and never kissed anyone or anything and still a virgin who most people aren't now days. Looking into his beautiful eyes he smiled sheepishly his face still a bit red from blushing. "Oh believe me, there's nothing more then I want to do then kiss that handsome sexy face of yours, and nibble on those lips you do that sexy smirk of yours with."
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:50 pm

Hayden's cheeks flushed crimson at the unexpected compliment. He had never been on the receiving end of so many compliments in a single sentence before, it caught him off guard and he felt his heart rate quicken.

"You're making things up," he protested, shaking his head. "If anyone here is sexy, it's not me." His eyes drifted over to Patch as he spoke "But you're more than welcome to nipple on anything you'd like," he added, his voice taking on a slightly husky tone.

. He could sense the underlying attraction between them and the air was thick with tension. His mind was racing with possibilities of what might happen next, but he tried to keep his composure as best he could.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:53 am

Shaking his head he replied, "No I'm not you has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen and that smirk of yours Merlin help me." Blushing at his comment his eyes darted to his lips wanting so badly to nipple and kiss them. Patch could feel the attraction towards each other every minute they spent together, but it was hard when he was so damn hot.

Taking that he had his permission, he plucked up the courage Patch pulled him close to him. "You said that I could so I'm taking it as a yes." Kissing hkm deeply he ran his hand through his hair tugging it. He didn't want this moment to stop, at this very moment he wanted time to stay still.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:52 pm

Hayden's hands instinctively moved back up to Patches' face as they continued to kiss, the electricity between them growing stronger with each passing moment. It felt like everything else in the world had faded away and it was just the two of them, lost in the moment. When they finally pulled away, gasping for air, Hayden rested his forehead against Patrick's and looked deeply into his eyes. "That was even better," he said, a wide smile spreading across his face as he basked in the warmth of their connection.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:18 am

With every touch of Hayden's sent him more and more over the edge, his body with a fiery passion inside his very core. Electricity running through him, Patch let out a small groa in the kiss that he was surely blushing about due to the groand liberating from his lips. It was a good groan, a groan more in excitement and pleasure. Everything around them was faded and it was just them enjoying this magical moment between the two of them. "Indeed it was, but I still want to nibble on you." Resting his forehead against his he smiled softly.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:18 pm

He wore a devious smile as he looked at Patch their heads touching, the sound of the water lapping against the shore. “You mean like this?” he asked before leaning into the other boy again their lips touching softly before he pulled the others lip into his mouth his teeth tugging at it playfully.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Letting out a husky groan in pleasure in response to his answer, he looked into his eyes. "Exactly like that, damn that felt good almost more then snogging the hell out of you." Pulling him close he kissed and nibbled on his neck leaving a love bite on it. Seeing it his eyes widened. "Oh gosh, I left a love bite on you gosh I'm so sorry!" Running his hands through his hair tugging it biting his lip looking away.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:06 am

A devious smile spread across Hayden's face as he relished in Patrick's response, his body responding eagerly to the kisses and bites that were being bestowed upon him. But just as quickly as it had begun, it came to an abrupt halt.

Patrick pulled away, apologizing for his actions. Hayden's hand instinctively went to Patrick's face, turning it towards his own so that their eyes met. "Why are you apologizing?" he asked, confusion lacing his words. "I certainly didn't hear myself complaining," he teased, his lips meeting Patrick's once again in an attempt to reassure him that everything was okay.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:04 am

Damn that devious smirk was so damn hot and sexy, this boy sure knew how to make him hot and bothered. Although he wanted to keep going, his gentleman self was pulling through realizing that he didn't ask for permission, he just did even though it felt good, so good. He smelt so good and his skin was so soft and warm, it pulled him in.

Looking into his eyes Patrick felt himself swooning and his body melting agaisnt his. "Because I didn't ask, I went ahead and did it, and that was wrong of me." Chuckling a bit, he let out a gasp feeling Hayden's lips on his again. Kissing him deeply his hands went through his hair soft haif tugging it.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum