A Birth day - Page 77
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 77 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 77 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 15, 2023 9:46 pm

"I think, if Jack and Jessie are taking shifts to stay with the babies, you might be able to sleep too," Angus told her. "I'm sure if the girls take the dreamless sleep potion, it will keep them sleeping soundly through the night, but even if they do wake, Jack and Jessie will be awake, and I think the girls know that if they really need one of us, all they need to do is ask," Angus said. "But you do as you like. All I know is that if you stay up all night, you'll miss out on valuable time working with Jeffrey tomorrow."

"Well, if you're good for now, I think I'll go over to Edward's and get comfortable and then perhaps get to know Sergio and Ana a bit,' Evan said. "How did you meet them?"

"I met them when I was still in Hogwarts and I was spending my summers in Romania with Edward hunting werewolves. They hunt out of control werewolves there. I would trust Sergio and Ana with my life, no question," Angus told Evan.

"Then I definitely need to know them better. I'll say goodnight for now, and I'll see you in the morning," Evan said.

"Goodnight, Evan," Angus said. Evan bid goodnight to everyone else and he headed over to Edward's side to shower, change, and get to know Sergio and Ana.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22811
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon May 15, 2023 9:53 pm

Rby listened to Angus and nodded " your right, don't wnt Jeffery annoyed becuse I fell asleep" she said " all right I'll be up in a moment I just want to get Jesie setled and show him where everything is." she said then saw Evan and smiled as he said good night " Good night Evan and thank you for being here today." she said still smiling as she took out a tin of formula and placed it on the counter with two fresh clean sterile bottles for when the babies woke.

Now with everything set she looked at Simone and Jessie " good night guys, if you need me feel free to just wake me" she said then walked down to the basment to check on the girls , Ruby found them laid in bed sleeping, walking over she gently kissed each on their forhead and smiled " good night girls" she said softly and heade out of the room to head up to the nursary to check Caprice finding she too was sound asleep she then moved to the main bedroom.

Entering she found Angus already there as she slipped into her PJ's ready for bed. Moving to the bed she pulled back the covers so she and Angus could get in easily.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4341

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 15, 2023 10:10 pm

Angus went upstairs and settled into bed too, and he turned out the light, knowing Marcus would do one last walk through to make sur the house was secure before he went to sleep. It didn't matter how many fighters or guards there were, Marcus was still going to make his own check.

"Goodnight, Ru," Angus told her, yawning and settling in to try to sleep.

Simone and Edward were to bed and then were up again by five. They dressed, and Simone went downstairs to her kitchen and made coffee and put in a breakfast bread pudding that she had made with chocolate and orange, and then she put in another large egg casserole that a hash brown crust and had onion, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, and diced bell pepper. She put both casseroles in to bake and then she made a fruit salad to serve with the egg casserole and the bread pudding.

Edward was going to let Finn outside, and he saw Evan and the girls heading to the running track to get a morning run in. He wasn't sure how the girls had teamed up with Evan, but it was nice to see. Edward then let Finn out, brought in the morning papers, and then fed the dog when he came back inside.

Edward peeked in to the other side. "How did it go overnight?" he asked. "Simone has fresh coffee, and she's got breakfast in the oven if you're hungry. It'll be done shortly."

Angus slept surprisingly soundly once he finally got to sleep, and he woke seeing that it was getting light but that the sun wasn't quite up yet. Checking the clock, he saw it would be at least another thirty minutes til sunrise. The house seemed quiet. Almost too quiet.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon May 15, 2023 10:16 pm

Ruby lay down on the bed and pulled the covers over them both "Good night Angus" she said drifting into a deep sleep.

Waking to movement she turned to see Angus awake and smiled to him as she listened to the quiet of the house. She heard light talking below and chuckled " seems some one is awake" she said slowly sitting up " do you want some pain potion and for me to get Marcus?" she asked sitting up in bed next to him.

Jessie had fallen asleep on the couch at five in the morning now with one leg off the couch and the other resting against its back he lay sleeping peacefully.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 15, 2023 10:34 pm

"It's probably Edward," Angus said. "He doesn't need much sleep. He averages four or five hours a night--a lot like I do. If I know him, he's either checking on the night crew or talking to the babies. I think I'll wait on the pain potion. I'm trying not to use it unless I really have to."

He heard the nursery door open, and he heard someone go in.

"That would be Marcus," Angus said. "Since he has to go past the nursery door to go downstairs, he always checks on her first thing in the morning. A moment later, he heard the sound of babbling. She was about a month too early for babbling, Angus thought, but there it was. Babbling. And it got quieter as Marcus took the baby downstairs. He was now starting to smell coffee and breakfast too. "And either Jessie has learned to cook, or Simone already has breakfast in the works. I hope the girls are doing alright. They asked me last night if we could plant some snapdragons in the tea garden for Phoebe. They said snapdragons were her favorite flower. I thought I'd go get some early this morning, and in a variety of colors, and I'd see if I can manage to put in some one handed. What do you think?"

Simone brought over the breakfast casseroles, and she set out a warm whiskey sauce for the bread pudding. It had some firewhiskey in it, but the whiskey would cook out during heating, Simone was sure, so she set that alongside the chocolate orange bread pudding. Edward brought over the coffee and the fruit salad and Simone set out plates and silverware. Then she and Edward checked on the newborns and found they were still sleeping very comfortably. They hadn't made enough noise to wake Jessie yet, they didn't believe, but Caprice, on the other hand, was determined to wake up anybody else in the room. She wasn't acting particularly hungry. She appeared to just be testing her own voice.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon May 15, 2023 10:39 pm

Ruby smiled and nodded as he said it was most likly Edward as he didn't slep for long. Then she heard Marcus going into the nursary and she heard Caprice chatting to him as they went down stairs. Hearing him mention the girls ask for snapdragons to be planted for their mother Ruby nodded " of course , thats a wonderful idea" she said as she listened to him say about holding off on the pain potion she nodded " all right, as for Jessie cooking, he'd burn water and has so must be simone" she said chukaling as she dressed in slacks and a light over shirt.

Jessie groaned hearing Caprice babbling loudly he turned and romply fell off the couch " ouch" he said and stood up to see if any one had noticed seeing and heard Caprice laughing he sat back down. " morning Simone and you too Caprice." he then checked the babies finding them sleeping still " thank goodness" he said smiling
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 15, 2023 10:50 pm

"So if I end up on a survival weekend, I take it I'm either doing the cooking or I'm getting burned water," Angus laughed.

"Morning, Jessie," Edward laughed, seeing him all off the couch. "Come tuck into breakfast while its nice and hot." Edward fixed his own plate and settled in at the table.

"There's my girl,' Simone said brightly. "You must have slept well because you have energy to burn this morning. I'll take her til her mother wakes up, and I'll get her some breakfast. There's some oatmeal and some peach puree in the fridge. It won't take a moment to heat it up for her." Marcus put the baby in the high chair while Simone heated her breakfast. She fed Caprice, wiped off her face and hands and then settled her on the carpet in the living room with several different toys to occupy her.

"Did you have any trouble with the newborns last night, Jessie?" Edward asked.

Angus went downstairs, and when Marcus saw him, he poured Angus mug of coffee and took it to him.

"Thank you," Angus said.

"Coffee, Jessie?" Marcus asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon May 15, 2023 10:54 pm

Ruby could not help laugh and nod " yes, you might want to take some muggle MRE's with you. " she said smiling at him as she finished dressing " do you need a hand dressing or can you manage?" she asked kbowing his shoulder might get in the way abit of dressing.

Jessie looked at Edward and then to Simone " morning" he said strretching his body from sleeping on the couch " no, they woke every four hours but once fed and changed then settled pretty fast" he said and heard the magic word for some one running on little sleep " oh boy do I want coffee, its necter of the gods for some one like me" he said and walked bear foot over to the pot to pore a cup for himself.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 15, 2023 11:07 pm

"I will try to do it by myself, but if I get into trouble, I'll give a shout," he said. "I'm going to have some coffee first, and then I'll get dressed. Come have some coffee, Ru, unless you're in a hurry to get back. I wonder if the girls are up yet."

"Breakfast is fabulous," Edward told Simone. "I hope you kept the recipe for that bread pudding."

"Of course," she said. "I'm glad you like it."

"Egg casserole in a hashbrown potato crust, Jessie, and chocolate orange bread pudding with a warm whiskey sauce, and fruit salad. I'm sure that probably sounds good after being up all night. Come fix your plate."

"You went all out, didn't you, Simone?" Angus asked.

"Not really. It was no trouble at all," Simone replied.

"Are the girls up yet?" Angus asked.

"I saw them a short while ago. They were heading, with Evan, towards the running track," Edward said.

"Evan's running?" Angus frowned.

"Now, don't you underestimate him. He's making a real effort to tone up and to improve his fighting skills. He's taking his cues from you. He is genuinely impressed with your skills, so a little encouragement from you would go a long way."

"I'm not always sure I'm the benchmark someone else should go by," Angus laughed.

"Nevertheless, you're his big brother, and he looks up to you, so don't ignore it."

"Understood," Angus said, as a letter fluttered out of the fireplace and onto his lap. Without thinking, he opened it, and read it. "Oh, damnit. It isn't mine. Sorry, Ru. Its for you. Apparently your work with Jeffrey is called off for today because he apparently fell somehow and broke his leg. He's apparently at the local emergency unit having his leg set as we speak. He has every intention of getting back into the swing of things tomorrow, but most likely on crutches or some sort of limit. If the break is very complicated, he may contact Robert to set it properly for him. Sounds like you have another 24 hours to do as you wish." He flicked his finger to send the message over to Ruby.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon May 15, 2023 11:14 pm

Ruby smiled as angus said he would try himself but he would call her if he got in trouble " all right and coffee sounds good knowing them they will be out running" she said taking his good hand in hers as they walked down to the living room. " Good morning" she said as she let go of his hand and moved to pore two cups of coffee one for herself and one for Angus . Once done she turned around and handed him his coffee befor taking her own. It was now she saw the letter come threw the foo and Angus open it. She chuckled as he apologised for reading it when it was for her " its okay, I have no secrets from you." she said and smiled "I hope its not too bad of a break, I can spend more time with the girls i think they will like that." she said " and I can help with the babies too."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top