A Birth day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day Empty A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:56 pm

"I did," Angus said. "Apparently Lee has the kids outside already, feeding them to the alligators."

"If he's feeding them to Wilbur, Wilbur will be very fat indeed," Iya laughed.

"The eggs are there," Michael gestured to a large disposable foil pain. It was what the restaurant had put the large batch of scrambled eggs in. "Fried potatoes are in the next one. The plastic containers have shredded cheese, diced tomato, salsa, jalapenos, sour cream, tortillas, if someone wants to maybe make theirs into a breakfast burrito. Oh, and the little foil containers have cooked crumbled sausage, and hot nacho cheese sauce. I' just finishing the bacon. And, the round tray has a wide assortment of breakfast pastries. Kate? How are you doing with the fruit?"

"Almost ready," Kate said. "Morning, Ruby. I think one of Lee's men is setting up some extra tables and chairs and a long table for a buffet table, outside in the center courtyard. Our crew is coming, and all of the men on Lee's detail for this assignment. Between the two teams, there could be about forty people coming. Can you organize the buffet table outside? We brought styrofoam plates, plastic silverware, disposable cups, juice, and I think just about everything else we could think of. That would be a huge help. I think Simone is already out there helping to organize the tables and chairs."

Marcus was awake, and presuming they were alone, he went to the window, not bothering with clothes, just to look out and see what the weather promised. He only pulled back the drapes just a little and saw there were four men and Simone out in the courtyard setting up tables and chairs.

"Hm," Marcus said. "Company. Don't go outside naked, just saying." He let the drapes fall shut and headed to take a quick shower and to shave and dress. The day clearly was beginning without them, and he felt pressed now to be up and dressed and about.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

A Birth day Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:05 pm

Ruby listened to Michael and nodded as she picked up several containers and carried them to the door. Hearing Kate she nodded again towards her. "Okay I'll go help them then" she said carrying the Tubs to the table outside and placing them down, returning to the kitchen for the rest as she watched Michael cooking . " smells wonderful" she told him.

Aria sat up on the bed and watched Marcus go to the window then pull back the curtain slightly before letting it fall closed again. "I wasn't planning on it, the only person I want to see me naked is you," she said slipping from the bed and dressing in shorts and a light shirt possibly one of Marcus "Sorry it just goes" she said smirking as she slipped on some cotton shoes. " who ever is cooking , it smells good, Im starved and after last night I raly need my food " she looked over before opening the curtains to make sure Marcus was decent , quickly she moved to the bed and made it as if they had not slept in it again. Now looking at him she smiled " let get some of the food I can smell"
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:19 pm

"So, when this case is over, maybe I can find us a very private weekend spot where we can leave our clothes behind all weekend long. I rather enjoy it when I have you all to myself. I might know of a couple places we could think about. As for breakfast today, though, you should wait a little on the food," Marcus told her, dressing in a pair of sage green cotton trousers and a white short sleeved shirt. "Robert's having them set up for a working breakfast meeting for about forty or fifty of us outside in the courtyard. I bet they'd let us get some coffee til then, though. Doesn't look like it's going to be very long before we get started. I honestly need to go over to Angus's and make sure he can make it through the shower and dressing without any weight bearing on that leg. How about I meet you in the courtyard in about ten minutes or so?"

Marcus went over to Angus's and helped him through the shower, and helped him shave and dress. Angus chose a pair of lightweight tan cotton trousers, and Marcus had tucked in some unusual short sleeved button down shirts that were actually made of a light cotton tee shirt knit. Angus chose a cocoa brown one to pair with his tan trousers and he had to wear just a pair of leather flip flops because the ankle tape was too bulky for shoes.

Marcus helped Angus make his way outside to the courtyard and found him a chair towards the back of the set up, closest to the door to go back inside so he just didn't have to go that far.

"I'll get you a refill on your coffee," Marcus said, helping him to the table to make sure he got to a chair safely.

"Thanks," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:26 pm

Aria walked over and stood next to Marcus looking out to the courtyard " hum, I'd like that, a lot" she said to his suggestion of going someplace private and alone. Hearing about the breakfast she glanced outside "Looks it and god I hope so I could use the caffine, okay I'll see you there in ten." she said and gave him one last kiss before watching him leave. Heading to Angus's place while she moved to help set out the breakfast table.  

Ruby saw Marcus leave the house and Aria not long after she also saw she was wearing one of Marcus shirts. Ruby held out a tub to her " here can you put this over there please" she said as Aria took the tub and Ruby headed back in smiling as she returned to the kitchen for another set of food tubs " okay we got three tubs left to go out. " she said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:27 pm

"Thanks," Michael told Ruby, glad for the help. "Robert is on his way, I'm sure. He went early to meet Nigel to add some more supplies to his bag, just in case. We all know how busy Nigel is, though, so I don't think he'll be long."

At that moment, there was a knock on the door. Marcus went to the door and saw about thirty people standing there.

"Beau?" Marcus called. Beau went to the door.

"Oh, good. They're with us," Beau said. "Come on through to the courtyard." Beau motioned to them, and they went through the house, sort of waving and saying hello to everyone as they went. Michael finished up the bacon and took it outside and put it on the table. He checked his watch, and he knew Robert would be back at any moment. He called everyone to attention.

"We'll start the strategy meeting for this operation in just a few minutes," Michael told everyone. "So, if you would be so kind, please form a line and fill your plates so that we can get started on time. There's plenty for all, so take what you want. Thanks so much." He stepped away from the table, and Angus saw Michael go over to a dark haired woman who was wearing an off the shoulder white sundress that had raspberry colored flowers. Her hair was pulled up in a lazy bun, and she was wearing wedge sandals. When he got to her, she took his face in her hands and gave him a slow kiss.

"I didn't notice her here," Angus said to Marcus.

"Who?" Marcus asked, looking in a different direction.

"Daniella. She's here. Either that or Michael is two timing her with her twin sister."

"Daniella doesn't have a twin sister," Marcus laughed, now looking in the right direction. "He really is serious about her, isn't he?"

"Pretty much," Angus said. "Since Alette died. And why shouldn't he? She's a gorgeous, intelligent woman, and they clearly adore each other. And, I knew Alette. She wasn't wrapped very tightly at the end of her days. Michael deserves better. Wonder why she's here, though."

"I'm betting some of these people here or some that are maybe yet to arrive are French operatives," Marcus said. "They're pulling together a massive team for this. Evidently, they do not want any chance she's going to slip through again, and that could be bad news for Mrs. Gelding."

"Oh, darn," Angus said sarcastically. At that moment, another ten people apparated in, and they were dressed a bit too warm for the climate, Angus noted.

"French aurors," Marcus said, perceptively. "Seems Daniella wants to put a stop to Suzanne's association with Priscilla too."

"Well, I can't blame her. Tom has enough power and money there. He does not need Suzanne to bring this hussy into the fold," Angus said.

"Agreed. I'll go get your plate and be straight back," Marcus told him, heading to the buffet line.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:23 pm

Ruby looked over at Michael and smiled "No problems " she said as she picked up more food to put on the long table outside. Aria helped and when she saw the men walk in she moved back to let them move around the table. Hearing Michaels words she moved to stand with Marcus and Angus while watching Ruby as she moved. she turned to see Michael with the French minister Daniella and heard what Angus and Marcus said to each other "He is, you can tell from his body langage , hes head over tea kettle for her as is she, watch how she never brakes contact with him." she said smiling a little as she looked at the two of them.

Ruby finished placing down the lastof the food and stepped back as she saw lots of people enter the coartyard she moved to stand with Angus , Marcus and Aria. " thats a lot of people." she said Aria chuckled softly.

"I've seen bigger meetings before" she said and glanced at the roof top to see sevral crows at in the eves watching them. " and I think it will get bigger." she said as sevral of the crows few down and changed to men each wearing black clothing. She looked at Marcus and Angus " some of my men wanted to help , air suport or air recon?" she said tipping her head comicly at Angus.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:23 pm

"Maybe," Angus said. "We don't make those decisions on missions of this scale. Since it is an international mission on American soil, Lee would be the ultimate decision maker. Daniella doesn't always do a lot of missions work. That are far more Lee's and Robert's styles. I can tell you this for certain. First, neither of them are likely to refuse the help of fighters they know. They just don't. However, neither of them are going to be excited about adding team members they don't know. I'm not going to say they're not welcome because that's over my pay grade this time. However, if your people want to be part of this, somebody needs to ask permission from Lee or Robert to join, and somebody needs to present some sort of names, credentials about what their strengths are, something. I guarantee you that Daniella has already done that with Lee and Robert, and that they've both read the full dossiers of every single person Daniella has provided to this team. Just a suggestion. You handle it however you want."

Marcus returned to the table with a plate for Angus and one for himself.

"Thank you," Angus said, as Marcus sat down with Angus to eat. Marcus was watching a couple men from Lee's team set up a large map while a couple of others were setting out some cardboard boxes of some sort near the table that Lee and Robert and Kate and Michael were going to be seated at. Robert arrived finally, and he had a couple cardboard boxes of his own that he put with Lee's boxes and then resized them to their proper size.

"I suggest you ladies hurry up and get your plates if you want to eat," Marcus said, "because they're ready to start this meeting."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:29 pm

Aria thought about angus's words and nodded " your right" she said " should have realised he'd need credetials " she nodded to one of the men who placed down a folder at the head of the table then stepped back. seeing the food Marcus brought for Angus she motioned for Ruby to grab some " yeah we better had before all thes hungry men eat it all" she said as they headed to the food table returning with a plate each and sat down, Ruby beside Angus and Aria beside Marcus as she saw Robert arrive placing down several boxes " what's in those?" she asked as she watched Robert resize the boxes.

Ruby just wtched evry one and hope they would all come back alive. She loked to Angus and then back to where Robrt had entered the coartyard but said nothing.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:52 pm

"Don't know," Marcus said. "We'll find out when you will, i guess."

Robert and Lee fixed plates, but they set them over on the table and covered them so that the food would stay hot. They felt like they needed to facilitate the meeting. When everyone had gotten a plate.

"For those of you who may not know me," Lee began. "My name is Lee Shepherd, and I am the president of the Magical Congress of the United States. I welcome you all to this working breakfast about our upcoming large scale mission tonight. Let me introduce my co-commanders. This is Daniella Bastin, Minister of Magic for France, and last but not least, Robert Lupin, Deputy Minister for the Ministry of Magic in London. Could we take just a moment and very quickly do some introductions. When it's your turn, please stand, state your name and, if you have another speciality other than fighter, please tell us what that is. Otherwise, we will presume you will be in the trenches with the rest of us." He turned to Michael who merely stood, stated his name and sat down. Kate did the same, and the introductions swiftly went around to everyone who was there.

"Thank you," Lee said. "So that we're all up to speed, let me give you the background on this whole affair." He briefly gave the history for Priscilla and her con game and her known murders. He mentioned that, at this point, it looked very much like the wife of international criminal Tom Gelding had hired Priscilla to kill one of the fighters that was currently part of this missions team. Lee was clear that he did not believe that it was necessary for the entire missions team know much more than that about who this fighter was, etc. He was clear that it was the fact that the Geldings were known to be involved and that the Geldings lived in Paris, that drew Daniella and the French fighters in.

At that moment, Evan, Victor, Ginger, Anise and Sam all came in, fixed their plates and sat down at an empty table at the back not far from Angus and Ruby. They were listening intently to the meeting.

"We have about fifty of you here, and we're going to need every one of you," Lee said. "We had estimated that Priscilla has about 50 followers. The intel we've been able to establish is telling us that she has added significantly to those numbers in the last 48 hours. We expect to be up against 80 to 100 followers tonight, and we have to expect they will be armed. We do not know if they are muggles, squibs or a mix, but we should not underestimate them..."

"2-1 odds. Great," Angus said quietly to Marcus.

"Sounds about what we usually get," Marcus grinned back at him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:02 pm

Aria and Ruby listened as Robert introduced them all. she spotted the kids as they moved to the table at the back and smiled. Ruby smiled with her and nodded to them all but turned back when Robert spoke to them about the mission Aria sat back and folded her arms as she heard Marcus and Angus and chuckled at Angus's words "I agree, I like those odds" Aria said to Marcus "Our animagus can scout the area from the air beforehand and report back positions and how many." she suggested but leaving it to Robert and the others to tell them where and what to do.

Ruby just sat and ate her breakfast as she listened to them talking quietly.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top