A Birth day - Page 75
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 75 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 75 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 14, 2023 10:20 pm

"Yup. We got three" he told her quickly. He kept slashing at James, but just then a fully transformed female leaped in between James and Angus and picked Angus up straight off his feet with every intention of killing him, and in that moment, Evan reacted with a fear that was unlike anything he'd ever known. He aimed straight at her and he shouted the killing curse fiercely at the top of his lungs and fired.

The female never knew what hit her. As the light left her eyes, she weakened slowly and dropped to her knees, letting go of Angus who fell like a stone on the ground, not prepared for the female in the first place, and certainly not prepared for Evan's killing spell. It winded him, and the world went black for him for a moment until the oxygen came back into his lungs.

"Marcus! Go!" Edward shouted. Marcus, though, knew his job, and he was already there, and he already had positioned himself in front of Angus and was firing as rapidly as he could at James to try to give Angus time to get back up again.

"Come on, Zorro!" Marcus barked at Angus, teasing him slightly about his rapid slashing spells. "Get up! We're not done here yet."

"Incarcerous!" A deep, fierce roaring sound came, and at that exact moment a huge, enchanted chain fastened itself around James's neck, and someone in the woods was pulling backwards on it, taking James off his feet. From his angle on the ground, Angus got a glance through the trees, and he saw Fenrir there, holding the chain and pulling it backwards, but Fenrir wasn't alone. He could see there were a couple others there. And, then, as he could breathe again, he could see clearer. He saw the thestral there, and Dennis and Ginger, and they were all yanking backwards on the chain.

"Your alpha has been defeated!" Angus shouted at James' pack. "Surrender yourselves to your new alpha or die! You know pack law!"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 14, 2023 10:25 pm

Ruby saw Angus go down by the hands of a female were but she only moves slightly as she saw Marcus move to protect him, quickly she moved to his side and helped Angus to his feet as she saw James in chains slowly being drug backwards towards Fenrir. It was now she heard Angus and looked at the remaining werewolves. " do as he says or suffer the same fate as those at your feet." she called out seeing the younger ones that remain stop fighting.

Jessie took out a male and then paused as he heard Angus call out followed by Ruby. He glanced into the forest and chuckled seeing Anise with her pack. catching her eye he put his thumbs up to her grinning at how she had turned the tide of the battle in their favor.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 14, 2023 10:36 pm

Marcus helped Angus to his feet, and then he saw it too. He saw Fenrir, Dennis, a threstral and then he saw Ginger standing next to Fenrir. The least likely of the Hawthorn daughters to fight, and yet she'd showed up, and in a big way.

"Still gonna ground her?" Marcus asked Angus.

"Maybe til the extra babies are gone," Angus teased. "She likes changing all those damned dirty diapers more than I do." Marcus laughed out loud.

"Do you want these extra pack members?" Robert called to Fenrir through the trees.

"Hell, no," Fenrir said. "He's got them too brainwashed for them to be of use to me."

"Fair enough," Robert replied. "Alright, Team. Secure the prisoners quite firmly. All of them, and deliver the whole bunch to the aurors. As I see it, they're guilty of breaking and entering, assault, attempted murder, and a whole host of other things. Tell them I intend to file every single charge I can find on every one of these werewolves by daybreak. The rest of you, please get the deceased out of here."

Angus looked at Fenrir, and Fenrir gave Angus a thumbs up gesture that Angus took to mean the pack was good for the moment.

"Looks like they're good," Angus said.

"Means more than that," Edward said. "Means he's proud of you for being so quick to stand with them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 14, 2023 10:43 pm

Ruby staid close to Angus but was puzzled at his words about Ginger liking diper changing " um could some one explain please" she asked looking from Marcus to Angus and back as Jessie and Yu walked over leaving Jack to direct the clean up crew to sort out the yard and make it clean of bodies.

"we should get you inside to rest" she said looking to marcus as if waiting to see if he agreed with her. Jessie walked over and smiled to Angus then hugged Ruby.

"good to see you back Ruby even if it is temporery." he said then looked to Angus " I'll make sure all the animals get put back in the stalls" he sid meaning the thestral Ginger had aquired for her trip to Fenrir's camp. " she did a good job" he said smiling as he headed to get the thestral.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 14, 2023 10:54 pm

"She was splendid for her first time on a thestral," Angus said.

"On a what?" Evan frowned, not being able to see the thestral. "I don't see a thing."

"And I honestly hope you can't ever see them," Angus told Evan.

"Have you lost your mind?" Evan asked, confused.

"I'm glad you were here," Angus smiled at Evan, this being the very first time ever that Evan had fought beside his brother but, more than that he had fought not only beside Angus but he had also fought, for the first time with his grandfather too.

"Me too," Evan grinned.

"Give me a hand getting him back, would you?" Marcus asked, wanting Ruby to have a moment with Angus before she zipped straight back. Marcus supported one side and left Ruby to support the other.

When they got inside, Anise was just finishing feeding Caprice, and Simone was sitting on the sofa with a teeny tiny baby swaddled in pale blue blankets on each arm, and they appeared to be sleeping. There were two fully equipped baby bags on the table, and the Moses basket was out with clean bedding. There were two preemie bottles sitting on the coffee table, now both empty because the babies had been fed.

"You have a couple houseguests," Marcus told Ruby, taking Angus to sit down.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 14, 2023 11:00 pm

Ruby smiled and nodded to Angus as he spoke about Ginger and the thesral " that was her first time?" Ruby said suprised " I thought she'd been on one before the way she took off" she said smiling as she and Marcus lead him inside the duplex. Pusing she looked at Simone and the premie babys. She looked to Marcus now understanding what he had ment " okay, Im not against the babis but please could some one fill me in" she aske softly so not to startle the small babies.

Taking Angus to his recliner again she made sure Angus was sat and settled be for she moved to Simone and looked at the babies. " so whose are they?" she asked looking at Anise and Simone " they are cute though" she added then saw Caprice and picked her up giving her a hug and kiss " not as cute as this little one" she said with a smile then looked at Angus as she could not disagree with what ever he had decided.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 14, 2023 11:16 pm

"It was her first time," Angus nodded.

"James attacked Fenrir's pack very early this morning. Most of Fenrir's pack has been significantly injured," Angus told her, as Marcus went and brought Angus a mug of almond tea. "Fenrir sent me a message, basically asking for help. I couldn't leave them in the forest because I know James. I knew James would just come back to finish the job. So we brought them here and let them set up their old camp. Robert and Nigel and Jess set p a mass casualty triage and treatment unit right here in the yard. Several pack members had to be sent to St. Mungo's, including the mother of these two. The females that are left don't have enough milk to feed these two. We're the only ones on the estate right now with formula, so if we hadn't taken them in, they'd have starved to death. Ginger chose to bring them here, and she made the only decent choice. We'll care for them until the pack can take them back."

Ginger came in, and Anise went to her and hugged her, and while the two sisters were caught up celebrating Ginger's success on the thestral, Angus looked at Ruby.

"According to Edward, Phoebe's body will have to be restored before its fit for the girls to view her. And I decided to ask Edward for permission to bury her in the family plot in Tuscany. The girls are family, and their father wanted Phoebe to be buried in a peaceful place with humans. This way, she'll be safe and well cared for. Edward and Evan made arrangement for a full funeral for her and we will be asking everyone from the estate and everyone from Fenrir's pack to come. Of course, you're welcome to come. I expect it will be three days from now. The girls are a mess, of course, but Robert wants them on a calming potion during the day for a few days and a sleeping potion at night. They don't know that but I'll make sure they get it. So, for now, with three babies, I'll be up. That's the only choice we have for right now. Those two are under enough strain. I wont' have them up all night with three babies. That's not their job. It's mine."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 14, 2023 11:23 pm

Ruby sat next to Angus as he explained she smiled and nodded as he told her about how the babies came to be in their home " I think that was a good desishion" she said and saw both girls hugging each other as he explained about their mother more " I'll talk to Jeffery but I know he will let me be there for the girls " she said looking back at him.

Jessie had finished out side and walked in and over to Simone as Angus had spoken to Ruby " your not doing it alone, Yu and I will help" he said " we'll do shifts with them" he added Ruby chuckled and smiled to him.

"I think my brothers meternal side is coming out" she said as she watched Jessie pick up Ty again and holding him to burp him gently. She looked at Angus still smiling " your a great father" she said taking his hand in her own" I belive Their father has asked us to be gardians for the girls?" she asked softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 14, 2023 11:32 pm

"Thanks," Angus said. "I have no issues taking care of a baby. You know that, but three of them while I'm one handed is a bit overwhelming."

"You know that Edward and Evan and I will help too," Simone said. That gives quite a lot of us. We'll be just fine."

"Thank you. I count on you and Edward as it is," Angus said.

"And we aren't complaining. My grandkids live too far for me to have ever been really close to them. Edward and I are loving every minute of this, even when things aren't so smooth."

"Thank you." he said. When Ruby asked about the guardianship, Angus picked up the papers and handed them to her to see. "I'll see what we need to do to get you added to it. What Dennis said to me was that he couldn't care for them without Phoebe, but I saw him earlier. He was hiding in the trees, and he saw me break the news to the girls. What I saw was a father that loved his daughters so much that he let them go so they would not die like their mother. I had a whole new appreciation for him in that moment."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 14, 2023 11:47 pm

Ruby smiled at Simone and the others it was now she saw the papers and read them then listened to him talk about Dennis and how he had appriciated him for what he had done "I would like that " she said to him "I see them as our daughters already, this just makes it offical." she told him " and yes he did the best thing for Ginger and Anise, hes a brave man to do what he did after going threw so much already." She said handing Angus the forms back to him " if you need my signiture for anything I'll hapily sign " she told him as she watched Yu and Jessie with one baby " so what are their names?" she asked.

Jessie smiled and walke dover to her " this one is Ty the other that Simone has is Rand." he told her " for premies there strong little guys." he added as Ty gave a loud burp and spit up down his back " and strong stomach muscles" he chuckled glad for the cloth Yu had placed over his shoulder once again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top