I thought I can do it - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I thought I can do it - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I thought I can do it

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I thought I can do it - Page 6 Empty Re: I thought I can do it

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:23 pm

Michelle smiled.
"Sure why not. Up to you," she said with a smile. She didn't want force Kole come all way down here. "But would be lovely yes," she said with a smile. Being Ravenclaw would have been nicer for sure. She almost was one.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:49 pm

Kole's lips curved into a warm smile as they arrived at their destination. With a contented exhale, he drew her close and wrapped her in a tender embrace. "I'll be here," he murmured, holding her tightly.

As they lingered in each other's arms, he couldn't resist the urge to kiss her again, savoring the softness of her lips against his own. "Goodnight," he whispered, his breath mingling with hers. "I can't wait to see you in the morning."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:58 am

Michelle loved to be in Kole embrace. It gave ths girl safety, home and happy feeling. Something she really needed this days. "Good," she said and holding her tightly too.

When Kole kissed her again she did kiss with passion back too. She loved it. "Night," she managed say. "Yes see you at morning," she added

Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:07 am

Kole kissed Elle one more time before allowing her to go back into the common room. He waited until she was inside and the door between shut, before he started to wander back up the stairs, one flight at a time on his way to the gryffindor tower.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top