I thought I can do it
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I thought I can do it Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I thought I can do it

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I thought I can do it Empty I thought I can do it

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:42 pm

Michelle had been trying to go to classes today but the girl ended up excusing her to go to the bathroom. She just needs to get away from all those people. She just couldn't stand all those eyes on her. Even yeah there was still rumors about her and Kole, also things about their siblings. Anyways all this was too much for her. She needed some peace and quiet. The girl walked into the hospital wing, to get some painkillers again. She just lied that she has a bad stomach age and maybe she can just lie here a bit, some pain numbing potion is good too.

There was barely anyone around here today, which she liked. She had chosen one of the furthest corners, away from everyone. She ended up lying on the bed and just looking at the ceiling. At some point the nurse brought her the potion too. She ended up tanking her and taking the potion there.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

I thought I can do it Empty Re: I thought I can do it

Post by Kole Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:15 pm

Kole's concern for Elle grew when she abruptly left class. He couldn't help but worry, knowing that she had been experiencing headaches around others. As soon as class ended, he made his way to the Hospital wing to check on her. When he found Elle lying on the bed, Kole felt a wave of relief wash over him. He approached her slowly, trying to calm his racing thoughts with a deep breath. He didn't want to add to Michelle's worries about Elle's condition. With a gentle smile, Kole leaned down to Elle and spoke softly, "Hey, how are you feeling?"
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:50 pm

Michelle knew that Kole might be concerned about it. Anyways she didn't worry about it at that moment. Anyways she was lying here on the bed and smiled when she heard Kole's voice. "Hey there, I'm a lot better now," she said with a smile . She really was. No more headache for now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:16 pm

With a gentle smile, Kole reached out to caress Elle's head, his heart aching for the pain she was going through. He longed to bear her burden and shield her from any further harm. "I'm glad to hear that," he murmured softly, his voice filled with genuine concern.

A mischievous glint danced in his eyes as he leaned in and whispered, "Ready to blow this popsicle stand?" He knew they didn't have to return to class, and if Elle felt up to it, they could go anywhere she desired. Kole just wanted to make her smile again and forget about her troubles, even if it was just for a little while.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:44 pm

Michelle smiled. She knew very well that this boy would do anything for her. She even knew he will be here for her. Her boyfriend. Still it was weird to say it.

"yes yes. Let's go," she said happily and jumoed out of the bed. "Where we going?" She asked suddenly. She was bit confused thi what Kole had thought to do now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:11 pm

Kole's heart skipped a beat as Maddison's smile lit up her face. He eagerly reached out his hand for hers, his own smile mirroring hers. "I'll follow you anywhere," he replied simply, grateful to see her in good spirits. "We could head to the lake, or maybe the pitch, or even the library. Or maybe we could search for the Room of Requirement," he suggested, listing off a few options. "Honestly, as long as you're smiling like that, I don't care where we go," he added, his eyes locked on her.

Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:54 pm

Michelle smiled at Kole's words. She was so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend. She smiled and kissed his left cheek there now. "Thanks for everyhing," she said and thought about her suggestions. "Well let's go find this room of requirements. I have heard it's near somewhere Astronomy tower," she said with a smile on her face. The girl stood up from the bed and offered her hand to Kole. So they can go now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:05 pm

"Then let's go to the Room of Requirements," Kole said with a smile as he took Elle's hand. As they walked through the castle, heading towards the Astronomy Tower, they encountered few students in the halls. Most were still attending classes, or had gone off on their own business. The sound of their footsteps echoed in the cavernous, stone hallways.

"Do you think it'll be difficult to find?" Kole asked Elle, his tone curious. He was looking forward to seeing the room again; it had been a while since he last visited. But he also wanted to make sure they didn't waste too much time looking for it.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:21 pm

Michelle smiled as they walked towards the astronomy tower. Well she didn't care about people right now. She tried her best to not focus on any of them. She didn't need another headache in the end but it was slowly getting there. Just there was so much chatter.

"Well if we wish for quiet place or some along that lines it can appear more easily," she said with a smile on her face. She wondered how long it would take them to find it. Anyways they soon reach to near the Astronomy Tower stairs. Elle looked around and wondered where this door was now.

All she wished for was some quiet place where she could spend time with Kole, away from their peers.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:46 pm

Kole's mind raced as he thought of a quiet, secluded place where he and Elle could escape and find some peace. In his mind's eye, he conjured up an image of a cozy room with a plush couch, a fuzzy blanket, and a crackling fireplace. He imagined soft pillows scattered around them and the warmth of the fire radiating throughout the space.

He watched as Elle paced at the bottom of the Astronomy tower steps, Kole knew that the Room of Requirements had the power to provide whatever a person needed, and he hoped that it would reveal itself to them in their time of need.

Today, what they needed was a sanctuary, a place to escape the pressures of the world and find some solace in each other's company. With a quiet resolve, Kole led Elle towards their destination, trusting that the Room of Requirements would provide them with the respite they sought.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top