Who would've thought I'd ever see you here
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who would've thought I'd ever see you here Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who would've thought I'd ever see you here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who would've thought I'd ever see you here Empty Who would've thought I'd ever see you here

Post by Samuel Grigori Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:38 am

Sam sat quietly in the Library, secretly wishing to himself that Madam Pince would die soon... she'd been at the school for, what, 50 billion years, and now she couldn't even lift half the books... Doyle probably kept her on as a favour, or some nonsense like that... still, all he'd done was blow a single bubble of bubblegum, and there she was trying to pull him out of the library by the ear.

Anyway, he was sitting there because he was waiting for a certain younger trouble maker to turn up and meet with him.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Who would've thought I'd ever see you here Empty Re: Who would've thought I'd ever see you here

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Keith didn't particularly like Sam.

Well no, like wasn't the right word. Trust...now that was a much better, more accurate word. And it wasn't anything against Sam himself, it was just that Sam led Potter's Army, after some very brief and non-violent power struggles, and Keith didn't really trust anyone who worked exclusively with one group or another. They always had an agenda.

Independents had agendas too of course, but their agendas were much more straightforward - he, for example, would always do what was best for himself at any given time. Sam however...took other people into consideration. it made it unpredictable. Keith didn't like that.

But Keith was also curious. Mostly Potter's Army had stayed out of his way, even when he had taken a much more aggressive route in Spice dealing, and Keith liked it that way. But Potter's Army contacting him was a new one - and Keith didn't want to pass that opportunity up.

"Yo," he said, waving to Sam as he entered the library. "What's up?"
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Who would've thought I'd ever see you here Empty Re: Who would've thought I'd ever see you here

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Sam turned around in his chair as he heard a noise, a voice, to be precise, penetrating the silence of the library. "Hey," he replied, his voice held at a low tone, "Come," he instructed, gesturing for Keith to follow him as he rose and walked through the Library until he found a small side room and entered it, leaving the door open for Keith to enter. ((Excuse the godmode and poor writing, I am le sleepyface right now))

"Hey," he said once more, this time in a far more natural manner, "thanks for coming, I'm sure you had other plans for your day," he said, a slight grin appearing on his face as he considered the options for pleasure time that Forbes and D'Eath seemed to allow them these days.

"I wanted to talk to you about... well, let me say that I've heard you're a person who can... do certain things to other people, and get away with it quite easily... would that be true?" He asked, his eyes peeled on Keith as he awaited the response.

((Again, sorry. Tired. This is my last post before bed.))
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:59 am

((Godmode and short post are absolutely fine. Sorry I took so long to respond, life got in the way. I'm assuming this takes place after New Years, as that works better for Keith, but if that's a problem just tell me))

"I mean...yeah, I'm pretty good," Keith said with a shrug and a cocky smile. Three years of discovering the ins and outs of Hogwarts had made him kind of an authority on the hidden passages and hard to reach shortcuts that littered the castle, and his knowledge of the schools inner workings had only increased since Jack had blessed him with the Marauder's Map. "But why would someone like you need someone like me?" He wondered aloud, kicking his feet up on the table. "Surely you have plenty of little subordinates in that Army of yours who'd be more than happy to sneak around the castle for their glorious leader."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top