We're more a like than I thought
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We're more a like than I thought Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We're more a like than I thought

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're more a like than I thought Empty We're more a like than I thought

Post by Jonathan Rutger Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:42 pm

The blissful silence that consumed the study hall brought a comfort to Jonathan. Quietness made the boy feel calm, focus, and safe. It allowed him to think clearly which did come in handy when he was working. But he wasn't working now, he was just sitting idly, watching and analysis his surrounding. It was hobby he found himself engaging out of pure curiosity and facination when he wasn't doing anything. By and by he would observe students as they walked by. Their robes either neatly pressed or a sloppy mess. How they would walk, whether with pride, with fear, or with careless attitudes. Just the many different people, how they acted, and why they acted made him question how he would be himself if he were like others. How he would be if he were more social and less reclusive. Jonathan sighed, clearying his busy mind. Maybe he wouldn't be such a weirdo if he did spend so much time in his own mind. But he figured he wasn't that much of a freak now; he had a girlfriend and had made more friends this year than he had ever made in his own life so far. Slow but steady, he figured. The young Ravenclaw sat back in his chair and decided to just stare at the entrance of the room boredly, as if he was wait for something amusing was going to come in through it.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top