I thought I can do it - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I thought I can do it - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I thought I can do it

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I thought I can do it - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought I can do it

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:59 am

Michelle smiled and just thought about a comfortable room where they could spend time togeyther. Place with warm fireplace, which will warm them awhile they can spend their time in cozy plush couch and fuzzy blankets. She just wanted to cuddle with Kole.

She was so in her thoughts thant she didn't notice this one door appearing next to her right away. "Oh there," she said finally when she saw the door open. She was excited about this. "Our little space, away from everyone," she said with a smile. She was even jumping up and down as this had actually worked. She took Kole's hand once again and pulled her towards the door.

She hopes he saw it too.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:17 am

As the couple stood together in the vast emptiness of the wall, a door began to materialize slowly, almost as if by magic. Elle's excitement at the discovery was palpable, and it was infectious enough to pull Kole out of his deep thoughts. He couldn't help but smile at her childish enthusiasm as she took his hand and eagerly led him into the newly found room.

As they stepped into the small space, Kole couldn't help but feel as though his mind's vision had suddenly come to life before him. The room was cozy, with a crackling fire burning in the hearth, casting a warm glow across the room. A comfortable-looking couch, adorned with a few soft pillows and blankets, beckoned invitingly to them.

"You found it," Kole said to Elle, his voice full of wonder and amazement at what they had stumbled upon. "Now what do we do?" he asked, genuinely curious and eager to see what Elle had in mind.

As they stood there together, basking in the warmth of the fire and the comfort of the room, Kole couldn't help but feel grateful for this unexpected adventure
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:16 am

Michelle smiled and wondered what they could do here now in this room. Well she ended up pulling Kole towards a comfortable looking couch. She let go of his hand for now, sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to her for Kole to sit down.

"Well we can just talk, cuddle and enjoy each other company," she ended up saying with a smile. She just wanted to be away from people, expect Kole. She was one of the people whose company she did enjoy.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:23 am

Kole willingly followed Elle's lead, allowing himself to be pulled towards the comfortable couch. As he settled down next to her, he casually draped his arm around the back of the furniture, encircling Michelle in a warm embrace. "Sure, we could talk," he agreed with a gentle nod, his attention fully captivated by the radiant smile on Elle's face. It was a pleasant shift from her recent disposition, and Kole couldn't help but feel drawn to her like a moth to a flame. "What's on your mind?" he asked, eager to hear what she had to say.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:48 pm

Michelle smiled and cuddled closer to Kole, as she rested her head on his shoulder. She wondered what they could talk about today. There wasn't that much going on her mind right now. It was for once pretty calm. "Anything really, even if I have no topic right now. What would pop in my mind," she had to admit. She hated lying.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:16 pm

Kole wrapped his arm tightly around Michelle, pulling her close to him. As he held her, he felt a sudden urge to suggest something that had been on his mind for a while.

"You know," he said after a brief moment of contemplation, "we never really finished our game from the other day. I was thinking maybe we could pick up where we left off, and this time, I could be the one asking the questions."

Kole remembered how they had only managed to make it through ten questions before Elle had started to struggle with coming up with more. But he felt confident that he could keep the game going for much longer, and he hoped that Michelle would be up for the challenge.

As he spoke, Kole gazed into Michelle's eyes, admiring the way they sparkled in the dim light of the room. He couldn't help but feel grateful for this moment they were sharing together, and he knew that there was nowhere else he would rather be.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:38 pm

Michelle looked at Kole with a smile. She was still amazed at how lucky she was to have him in her life. She just couldn't really believe that he was ehre with her, and wanted to be here. Also how caring he was towards her.

"Sure, we can do this. I'm up for it. Ask anything you like and I'll be honest as possible with my answers," she said with a smile. She was willing to take this challanges for sure.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:51 pm

As Kole sat next to Elle, his mind raced with questions he could ask to truly understand her on a deeper level. He knew he wanted to forge a connection with her that transcended the surface level, and so he took his time in coming up with the perfect query.

After a few moments of thoughtful silence, Kole's gaze met Elle's and he posed his first question, the words rolling off his tongue with a sense of curiosity and genuine interest. "What is your favorite memory?" he asked, eager to hear her response and discover what made her heart sing. His eyes locked onto hers, willing her to open up and share a piece of herself with him.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:50 pm

Michelle wondered what kind of question Kole would ask now when the boy finally asked it. She looked at him and wondered how to answer it now. There were so many moments she could choose. She thought a bit. She really seemed to be lost in the thought.

"Well there is so many moments I could choose from," she said with a smile playing on her face. "Defintely one is the day whe we went to Hogesmeade, had all that candy, and just enjoyed time togteher," she said with giggles in the end. It was a day she will remember for sure. "Oh, and picnic too for sure yes," she added with a smile.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:12 pm

Kole couldn't help but chuckle at Elle's response to his question. He hadn't anticipated that she would choose such recent memories. "Those were some of the best days," he agreed, his mind conjuring up images of Elle from those happy times. "And I'm glad that they both include me," he added, almost to himself. As he contemplated the next question, his hand traced gentle circles on Elle's arm.

"What about books?" he asked, his gaze returning to her face. "Do you have a particular favorite?"
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top