LONDON CALLING - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 6 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:50 am

Ruby chuckled and shook her head " not a one" she told Angus " they'll get to see Victor and Sam" she said smiling "It waould be great" she said " oh and Jack is part werewolf with a hugh apitite" she said just as she saw Jack walking over " ah and just when food is ready he apears" she said and chuckled as Jack looked at them all some what cluless.

"hey guys, you seem happy today" he said to Angus " I heard you had to be resued, glad to have you back" he said leaning on the railings of the porch. " and as for pastys I could eat a tone of them." he said and rubbed his tummy to show he was hungry.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:04 am

"This one?" Sergio asked, motioning to Jack. "He would be my competition. Bah. He's not so bad, this one."

"I was telling them about the carnival tomorrow and the pumpkin pasty eating contest. Sergio is a bottomless pit when it comes to pasties, but in Romania, pasties are called scovardas. Sergio believes he can take you in any pasty eating contest. Sergio might look smaller than you, Jack, but he's completely hollow. Always has been. Ruby and I were just inviting them to come and bring the kids and stay tonight and tomorrow night and come to the carnival with us all tomorrow."

"I sent a small team to go bring Michael back from Vienna," Robert said. "And they did a first rate job. I don't know what they're making for supper but I can smell it, and I'm starving."

"Chicken," Angus said.

"And cookies," Sergio said, a big fan of Angus's cookies. "I'll talk to Ana, but I think I might be able to talk her into staying for a carnival--if you're sure we won't be an imposition."

"Of course not," Angus said. "We'll have to come up with some costumes for you."

"Ana has some tucked away somewhere at home," Sergio said.

"I think we need to soon feed everyone. I think they're hungry," Angus told Ruby. "How soon before we can call them to eat? Did Andrew get the supper and the dessert out of the ovens yet?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23244
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:25 am

Ruby chuckled at the teasing with Jack who just chuckled too. " hum well thats a challages " Jack said and looked towards Sergio " want to place a bet on it" he said smiling " I bet 40 gallions that I eat more than you"he said Ruby looked down at Angus and shook her head.

"I took them out but I've not seen Andrew yet, and Sergio you and Ana will love the carnival" she said "I'll go lay the table so every one an eat" she said and moved inside some what worryed for Andrew as she did. Soon the table was set and she walked out to them again " tables set come and get it" she said smiling at them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:41 am

"Done," Sergio grinned at Jack, loving a friendly wager. "I will be more than happy to relieve you of your money tomorrow."

They all went inside when Ruby called them to eat, and as they were settling in at the table, Andrew came downstairs, carrying Abbey who was freshly bathed and shampooed and her pajamas for the night. Marcus frowned slightly, knowing that Abbey's bath was almost always after supper.

"Don't ask," Andrew sighed, frustrated with Abbey. He put her into her booster seat and fixed her a plate. "Do not make a mess, young lady," he told her quietly, but Marcus detected a very clear note of unhappiness on Andrew's part. Abbey had obviously been naughty somehow. Angus caught Andrew's rare bad mood, and he looked over at Abbey, who was very clearly pouting. She had been reprimanded for something."

"What did you do, Abs?" Angus asked her.

"Nuffin," Abbey mumbled in utter defiance, quietly angry.

"Don't lie," Andrew scowled at her.

"I no do'ed nuffin!" she retorted to Andrew, in a rare burst of being smart mouthed with him.

"Abigail," Robert frowned at her. "We do not use that tone of voice--ever." She didn't reply but began just randomly and violently stabbing the vegetables on her plate with her fork, as if she was trying to kill them. Robert was trying to ignore the beginnings of a three year old temper tantrum.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:54 am

Ruby chuckled as they all came in she knew Jack would lose his money but said nothing. Seeing Andrew walk down with a changed Abby she watched them and sighed seeing the tension between the two of them. " oh boy" she sad softly hearing and seeing Abby's actions. " what got her worked up?" she asked Andrew softly as she made a cup for Abby with juice in it and sighed up the food sending it to each person.

Jessica ported in from the hospital just as Jessie and Yu walked in from patrol." alls quiet and no more markers either" he said to Robert before taking some tea , Yu took some of the Chun Mee and sat down to drink it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:11 am

"You do not want me to tell you," Andrew said unhappily. "Suffice it to say I have a mammoth mess upstairs to clean up after supper tonight." Angus rolled his chair over to Abbey's chair and he wrapped his hand around her to stop her from repeatedly stabbing her vegetables.

"Abs," he said softly. "What sort of a mess did you make?"

"I coloring. He wecked it all up," she said in a low, angry tone. She was about as rage filled as she was going to get without having a real outburst, and Angus knew it.

"You were coloring and he wrecked it?" Angus repeated. Now she took her other hand and began squishing her vegetables in her fists.

"Oh, ask her what she was using to color with," Andrew said.

"You weren't using your crayons?" Angus asked.

"I no like 'em,' she told Angus.

"So what were you using?"

"Mama's colors," she finally said.

"Mama's...oh. Uh oh. You mean the pretty colors she has in the little boxes on the table in her closet?" She nodded. "Oh, boy," Angus said.

"And ask her what she was coloring," Andrew said.

"Did you color on the walls?" Angus asked.

"No...I made her pretty shoes and things," Abbey told him. "I no do'ed nuffin wrong." Angus now had the picture. She had used Khaat's cosmetics and had colored Khaat's designer stiletto shoes, her handbags, and everything else. And, since Andrew had bathed her, Angus took it for granted that she had also colored herself. He was getting the picture. Both Abbey and Khaat's big walk in closet were a complete mess.

"Abs," Angus said quietly. "What's the rule about coloring? Where do we color? Remember? Only..."

"Inna books," she repeated, knowing Angus's rule by heart.

"But you colored in other places today."

"I make 'em pretty," she said.

"You broke the rule, Abs," Angus said. "That's not nice. After supper, you and I are going upstairs, and you're going to help me scrub some of the colors away that are in the wrong places. Understand me."

"I no wanna," she looked at him defiantly.

"Well, that's too bad. That makes two of us, but that's what we're gonna do. Now, you've mushed your dinner all up, so now I want you to eat it. I'm not giving you a new plate. You're going to eat what's in front of you. Got that?"

"Meanie," she was angry with him.

"Yeah. Sometimes. Sorry about that," he told her quietly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:22 am

Ruby listened to Angus with Abby when she realised what Abby had done she just sat stunned knowing some of those things were expencive. she looked over at Andrew and sighed "that's not good" she said softly to him "I'm sure Angus will get her to understand she's not to do it again, thanks for looking after her though" she said smiling as she sat and started to eat her food.

Jack , Jess and Jessie all sat and ate quietly, " Food delicious Angus, thanks" Jack said now finished and headed back out to patrol again and check on the animals too. Jessie finished and waited a moment for Yu to finish too before they helped clear the table and head back out to the cabin. Ruby finished her food and sat for a moment.

"do you want a hand?" Ruby asked Angus " with the cleanup?" she wanted to help in any way she could to get to know exactly why Abby had done what she had done or if it was just innocent that she colored where she wasn't meant to be.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:38 pm

"You have no idea," Andrew said, still unhappy with Abbey. "It looks like there was a paint fight in there. It's everywhere--quite literally. Walls, carpet, furniture, shoes, clothes. purses, windows, drapes, jewelry--I do mean everywhere. If we were muggles, it would take us, literally, days. And she's going to have to replace all her makeup and her perfume because it's all gone. That walk in closet smells, as my grandmother would have said, like a French whore house---whatever that smells like. This doesn't look like anything other than a toddler that came completely unhinged."

"That would be great," Angus said.

"Its gonna need more than just you two," Andrew said.

"Well, don't think I wasn't serious," Angus said. "She's going to help scrub. She made the mess, so she's going to help clean it." Robert got up quietly, asking Kate to hold his plate for a moment. He went upstairs. "I thin she better hope he's in a decent mood because I think he just went upstairs to see that mess for himself." He knew he was going to lose some time with Sergio and Ana now because of this.

"Edward," Angus said, "Ruby and I have invited Sergio and Ana and the kids to stay for a couple nights so they can take the kids to the carnival."

"Excellent," Edward smiled.

"Could you please make sure they get settled over at the duplex? Ruby and I have a toddler to tend to for a bit."

"Absolutely," Edward said.

"I will need to borrow your floo to talk to Sorin and Mara to let them know to pack up the kids and all our costumes," Sergio said.

"We can do that as soon as you're finished with supper."

"I'm finished, actually," Sergio said.

"Then, let's go," Edward said. Simone and Ana took care of cleaning up the supper dishes and making sure that there was ice cream and cookies and tea and coffee set out of anyone who wanted it. Once they had completed their floo communication, they went next door so that Edward and Sergio could discuss the sleeping arrangements.

Angus got up from his chair and lifted Abbey out of her chair when he decided she had played in her food long enough. He knew she was going to need her face and hands washed again because she had been so naught through dinner.

"Ru, can you give me a hand cleaning her up, please?" he sighed. Robert came back downstairs, clearly very unhappy with Abbey.

"That's going to be expensive," Robert said. "I'm tempted to keep her from going to the carnival but she's too young yet. By tomorrow, it wouldn't have any connection for her, but when you're done with her in there, I will put an age line across the doorway so she doesn't do it again."

"That's probably a good idea," Angus replied. "Thank you."

"Brian knows where Khaat gets her cosmetics, and he's just going to order more for her so that she doesn't have to go without them. They keep a record of what she uses the most, so they'll ship those to her yet tonight. She can buy the other odds and ends later. We'll take care of using some spells on at least a few of her things so she has something to wear for the next couple days while we're cleaning all her clothes and shoes. If you just would be good enough to follow through with your consequencing with Abbey for a couple minutes, then Kate and I will take over, and that will leave you and Ruby free to spend your evening with Sergio and Ana if you want."

"Thanks. I'd like that," Angus said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:19 pm

Ruby gasped at what Andrew said Abby had done " thats super not good" she said then looked to Angus then saw Robert get up and head up stairs only to reapear moments later. "Of course I'll help." she said looking to Abby who was still playing with her food untill Angus lifted her out of the chair. Standing she walked with him to the sink taking a wash cloth she dampened it and began to wash one of her hands before cleaning off the cloth and handing it to Angus while she gathered a second to finish Abbys hands.

When Angus told Edward about Sergio and Ana and their kids staying the weekend she smiled and nodded "Thank you" she said and smiled to Edward." She finished both hands and made sure nothing was any place else then took a dry tea towel and dried both of her hands. She heard Angus talking to Robert and mentioning the age line she nodded her agreement. " same here Robert , thank you" she said then looked at Abby. " come on little miss time to clean up that mess" she said lifting her off the counter and setting her on her hip as she walked to Angus.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:49 pm

Andrew gathered up some cleaning supplies and took them upstairs.

"Would you mind apparating me upstairs?" Angus asked her, taking a seat in his chair again.

Angus stared for a moment in disbelief at the mess that Abbey had created. She even had somehow gotten nail polish on the ceiling. Robert had managed to neutralize almost of the smell of the smashed cologne bottles, except for the faintest trace of the custom perfume that Brian had had blended for Khaat for their first Christmas. Brian had already known the loss of that perfume would upset Khaat, so he had had contacted the perfumer to make her a fresh bottle. For the very briefest moment, Angus wanted to spank Abbey--and that would have been a first. He had never laid a hand on her.

He managed to slide out of his chair to sit down on the floor near the dressers that were covered in makeup, nail polish, and lotion. Abbey had every intention of leaving the room to avoid the whole thing, but Robert was standing in the doorway.

"You go over to Angus right now," Robert told her in a firm tone, pointing to Angus. She stomped over to Angus, folding her arms, having no intention of cleaning up anything.

"You made a big mess, and now we need to clean it up," he told her quietly.

"No. No, no, no. I no wanna," she said, still angry.

"I know. It isn't fun, but we'll help you," he said. He picked up two cloths and sprayed some cleaner on them, and handed one to her. In defiance, she hit him in the face with the cloth. Before she could even understand what was happening, he had snatched her up and sat her on his lap to make sure it didn't happen a second time. "Now, you listen here," he told her, his voice quiet but with an angry tone to it. "We do not hit. Not ever. No cookies tonight for you. You know better."

"May I?" Robert asked Angus quietly.

"Absolutely," Angus said. Robert picked her up from Angus and he sat her in a corner of Khaat's bedroom.

"You sit there, and don't you move. You need a time out," Robert told her firmly. Angus began scrubbing, needing a bit of a time out for himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top